[WIP|V] Texture Toolkit

252 replies to this topic
aidenpatrick
  • aidenpatrick

CEO of BF Group

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

Oh my god! Thank you very very very much for this, I have been looking for this forever!!! :D

TahaRH
  • TahaRH

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

Hi Bro @Neodymium I just want to an ask a question again because I can't find the answer how in the conversation? What should I do my game crashes, whenever I upload any png or dds file in texture toolkit, I already installed Microsoft visual C++ 2013 and the net framework file but still the game crashes what should I do? I can't convert a dds to ytd?  :/  :/

Neodymium Neodymium Neodymium Neodymium

AidenPatrickPGH
  • AidenPatrickPGH

CEO of BF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

Damn, this is great. Helped me to "modernize" Premium Deluxe Motorsport :D

- Really needed this being that the ydr used integrated textures as apposed to external like vehicles...

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:03 AM

its possible obtain a list of particle effects names + assets name from those YPT files? would be amazing for scripting usage ;)

• jedijosh920 likes this

Neodymium
  • Neodymium

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

its possible obtain a list of particle effects names + assets name from those YPT files? would be amazing for scripting usage ;)

Hi

I ran my script over all ypt files and extracted the fields that seem to be names. Texture names were omitted.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Particles Info Download

It's a large xml file. Open it in the browser for readable formatting.

• julionib likes this

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:20 PM

thx man, will test this soon and give a response, but i guess some name may be in other files, like the bang_ fx, i found some in a .dat file, will release a list soon blending this list with my list.

this info you extracted from what ypt/rpf files?

Neodymium
  • Neodymium

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

thx man, will test this soon and give a response, but i guess some name may be in other files, like the bang_ fx, i found some in a .dat file, will release a list soon blending this list with my list.

this info you extracted from what ypt/rpf files?

The tool iterated through each ypt file of the game.

walern31
  • walern31

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

Hello

Sorry no speak good english
I am french

I have a problem with gims 4 when I want to import a map to OBN I remain blocked with infinite loading

Here is the message :

"Checking materials - dev_col/malhelper/*composite/mesh22/4500/4744 faces|fix materials IDs"

And Blocket loaded infinite

Dilapidated
  • Dilapidated

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Dilapidated, 3 weeks ago.

Hi

I ran my script over all ypt files and extracted the fields that seem to be names. Texture names were omitted.
I hope this is what you are looking for.

Particles Info Download

It's a large xml file. Open it in the browser for readable formatting.
@Neodymium could you do this for the newest DLC's? More specifically I'm looking for the rocket ptfx for the voltic2 rocket. Would assume the location of this is here:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft AutoV\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpimportexport\dlc.rpf\x64\data\effects\ptfx.rpf\veh_impexp_rocket.ypt

If you could, what would be even better is if you made an option to extract ypt's into a readable text format so going forward we could just dump these ourselves. If it's not too much trouble could you add that to either this toolkit or the metatoolkit please? :)

Dilapidated
  • Dilapidated

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

If we had the ability to extract these to a text file and then convert them back to ypt files it would certainly open up many possibilities effect wise. Hope you'll consider it

Neodymium
  • Neodymium

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

@Dilapidated: You find the updated particle info file here. Apart from ebedded textures, editing ParticleEffectsList files is not possible because there are many unknown classes and fields.

• Dilapidated and julionib like this

Dilapidated
  • Dilapidated

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

@Dilapidated: You find the updated particle info file here. Apart from ebedded textures, editing ParticleEffectsList files is not possible because there are many unknown classes and fields.

Thank you very much! Do you think it will be possible to use collison hashes for these unknown variables like whats done via the metatoolkit or is gathering the structures much more complicated for ypt files?

Fabry06
  • Fabry06

Player Hater

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 2 weeks ago

Every time i want to load a file toolkit crashes, i don't know what to do, any help?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users