GTAV Spotify Player | Your music in your car!
Always wanted to listen to your Spotify playlists while cruising around Los Santos with full playback-control? Well, now you can!
This mod will add a spotify controller in your right upper corner as soon as you enter a car. With this controller you can:
- View all track infos (title, artist, album, track-time)
- Skip/Previous track
- Select one of your playlists for playback
- Make sure you have the latest ScriptHook + ScriptHook .NET 1.0 installed!
- Download the latest build here: GTAVSpotify.zip
- Extract it inside your "Grand Theft Auto V"-Folder, so the DLL is located here: "Grand Theft Auto V/scripts/GTAVSpotify.dll"
- Run GTAV!
- Start Spotify before you go ingame (F3 won't work if spotify isn't running)
- Press F3 once you're ingame, a message should appear over your map.
- Now, just hop in a car and the player should appear.
- The player will pause itself when the radio is turned on. Just turn your radio off and it should play again
- To Control it (The small little white bar is your "cursor"):
- NumPad / = go left
- NumPad * = select
- NumPad - = go right
- When you open "Playlists" the first time, you need to enter your Spotify-ID. (If you go to your Spotify Profile, click on the 3 dots and "copy spotify-URI". "spotify:user:XXXX" XXXX is your spotify-ID)
- Make sure your Playlists are public! Else it won't find them.
- Have fun listening to your music!
You can change the Key-Bindings in "GTAVSpotify.json", located in the /scripts folder.
Since I currently don't have any capture software installed, I would be more than grateful if someone could take a small video
If it throws any erros, please include all log files so I can trace the issue! Thanks and have fun.