The Ez Guide To Heists And The Criminal Mastermind

35 replies to this topic
Xx F2J xX
  • Xx F2J xX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING WITH SCRUBS IN GTA!!! The game has been out for 2 years and Im still finding myself in lobbies with f*cking noobs that dont know how to run heists... PEOPLE YOU SHOULDN'T BE STILL DYING IN PRISON BREAK!!!! Get f*cking real! I need soldiers that know what they're doing so please add me so we can GRIND for CASH!!!

Xbox 1 USER!

Xx F2J xX 

I play all the time!

Ezekeil2Ofive17
  • Ezekeil2Ofive17

"I do what I do best, I take scores"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:46 AM Edited by Ezekeil2Ofive17, 28 June 2017 - 03:11 PM.

Myself & some friends tried your bike route at the weekend as we thought it was probably the best one yet. But the cops were driving off road in front of us and behind to the point where me and a buddy both got knocked off the bikes. Same happened on the second run so we quit and reverted to the Noose truck method.

I'm wondering if the cops have been buffed since the Gunrunning update as I've done quite a few different off road routes in the past and never encountered cops going crazy like that before lol. Have you tested it since the update? We're training for CMM so I'd rather not take too many risks but would like to do it on the bikes as I feel like I'm cheating taking the noose truck.

Haven't tried since the update but I would be surprised if the cops have been updated, make absolutely sure you don't put 2 on a bike even for a second as this can trigger a more aggressive response 

Make sure you're:

sticking together, one man out in front will leave cops in his "wake"

Not shooting at cops as this means they shoot back

Getting off road as soon as possible

Even if you do see a cop, brake, the cop will swerve, drive round.........or at this point open up with a full auto shotgun or even a gl round

At the first opportunity I'll run the bike route

Thanks for the info

Edit 28/06/17 - Just tried, no extra increased aggression from cops, other than when provoked, so unless it's a platform issue, which I doubt, it's all good

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

Yep I think I know what caused it now. One of the crew got on the back of a bike on the first run (by accident) but got off again. But did it again on the second run and stayed on as a passenger so that's probably what caused it.

We'll give another try or 2 at the weekend. Thanks for the reply.

On PC btw.

Ezekeil2Ofive17
  • Ezekeil2Ofive17

"I do what I do best, I take scores"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:58 AM

Yep I think I know what caused it now. One of the crew got on the back of a bike on the first run (by accident) but got off again. But did it again on the second run and stayed on as a passenger so that's probably what caused it.

On PC btw.

Yeah it's a real pain when someone gets on by accident, I try to either get on one by one, or stand by a bike then get on all at once. Good luck with the cm, it's pretty easy with the right tricks.

In other news, I'm told certain gun running vehicles can be used on heists, while this won't really change things (because there is already an armoured vehicle) it may give an edge on cm runs 

Ninja_Nicoya
  • Ninja_Nicoya

Skillz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

Nice guide.

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

On PC btw.

Yeah it's a real pain when someone gets on by accident, I try to either get on one by one, or stand by a bike then get on all at once. Good luck with the cm, it's pretty easy with the right tricks.

In other news, I'm told certain gun running vehicles can be used on heists, while this won't really change things (because there is already an armoured vehicle) it may give an edge on cm runs 

I feel I can give advice  I have done CM a few times to help friends(back before gunrunning and before finale kuruma nerf) and have done all Elite challenges since kuruma nerf and gunrunning.

But regarding your comment about some of the new armored vehicles the Tampa and half track etc, you can use them and they really help and/or really fun (obviously they do not help for the finale),

But TBH for a CM run Kuruma is still king for 90% of it, because it is the only truly bullet resistant car (and the main objective of a CM run is to stay alive) the new vehicles just add variety, but they do not offer the same protection and on some setups but when you need to steal vehicles like  "bikes" or "convoy" for example you have to be careful because the weapons are powerful and you can easily destroy the objective.

My main tip since gunrunning if you wanted to do a CM run would be stick to the kuruma when you can because that will still be the best at keeping you alive and buy explosive ammo for your heavy sniper and deal with heli's on missions where taking them out is a priority like convoy.

If you are not serious about a CM run then the new vehicles are fun and get the job done.

• drumonman likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users