Script Hook V Py3k
This is an ASI plugin for Grand Theft Auto V that allows you to execute Python 3 scripts in game by using the Script Hook V from Alexander Blade.
- All native functions accessible
- Scripts run as lightweight asynchronous tasks
- High level requirement functions can be chained and waited for
- All the fancy Python packages out there can be used and...
- Dependencies will be installed automatically
- Install the Script Hook V
- Install Python 3.5.0 for Windows x64
- Copy the contents of the downloaded archive into your GTA V game folder
To get started on writing scripts, head over to this wiki page.
All contributions are warmly welcomed. Below are a few hints to the entry points of the code and a link to our to do list.
- Py3kWrapperStart in wrapper.cpp is the entry point for the C++ part of the plugin
- _init in the gta module is the entry point for the Python part of the plugin
If you want to build the ASI plugin yourself, you'll need:
- Visual Studio 2013
- The Script Hook V SDK which has to be extracted into /sdk after downloading
- SWIG Version >= 3.0.5 which has to be extracted into /swig after downloading
- Python 3.5.0 for AMD64/EM64T/x64. Using the x86 version will not work!
- Open the project file and build the solution in Release configuration