Trucking Missions

V WIP
144 replies to this topic
Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:45 PM Edited by TJGM, 23 July 2015 - 04:56 PM.

Trucking Missions

Download

Introduction
This mod adds a trucking mini-game as seen in previous GTA games. Experience different missions,
delivering cargo from people like Simeon to the U.S. Government. Some contracts require you to be
careful, while others need you to hurry up. This is a nice way to earn some extra cash!
To start, you have to go to your office, located on a road west of Sandy Shores. Get to the door
and a menu will pop up, prompting you to choose a contract. You can navigate the menu with Numpad 8,
Numpad 2 and to select, Numpad 5. Once you have decided and selected a contract, get in the truck and start
trucking!
For now there are 6 different missions, but you can add your own! More will be added as the development continues. Suggestions are welcome!

Note: if you have trouble getting the menu open, press INSERT. This will reload the mod.

Installation
1. Make sure you have both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64) installed.
2. Download and install Script Hook V (including the ASI loader). You may download it from http://gtaforums.com...-script-hook-v/
3. Download Script Hook V .NET and copy the ASI into your game folder. You may download it from http://gtaforums.com...ipt-hook-v-net/
4. Extract the provided TruckingMissions.dll to /Grand Theft Auto V/scripts/
If that folder does not exists, make one.
Known Issues
Please leave a comment on the page if you encounter any.
Changelog

--Fixed Up/Down keys not being set correctly.

--ScriptHookDotNet 0.6 Compatibility
--New Mission Loader: easily import missions and enable/disable them. You have to import starting from <Mission> to </Mission>, inclusive.
--Missions are now divided into DefaultTruckingMissions.xml and CustomTruckingMissions.xml
--New Custom Missions Menu.
--Fixed minor bugs.
--Fixed the Mission Creator Logger outputting zeroes.

--Custom missions! See Mission Creator Readme.txt
--Fixed a bug where the blip stayed after a failed mission.

--New revamped menu.
--The office now works as a property and must be purchased.
--Multiple trucks available.
--Missions must be unlocked.
--Savegame system.

--You can change your keys in TruckingMissions.ini; The format is AttributeName=Key
--No more subtitles spamming.
--Fixed crash on mission quit.

--Improved the helptip.
-0.1:
--Initial Release.
Credits
Script written by Guadmaz.

• Fireman, Tomasak, ffzero58 and 11 others like this

level232323
  • level232323

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

Here is a VIDEO of the mod.

LAZAR2
  • LAZAR2

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:31 AM

working for me

[post=''][/post]

plnoxxon
  • plnoxxon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:45 AM Edited by plnoxxon, 11 May 2015 - 07:34 PM.

When i try to load a saved game my self, it crash. Fixed : Run game as administrator

Otherwise it work like a charm. 5 stars !

• FowardElement likes this

MADRIZONABRUTA
  • MADRIZONABRUTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

Buen trabajo tio :) en cuanto llegue a casa lo pruebo

Frstwlf
  • Frstwlf

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

Hey,

Great mod, works nicely (apart from a few non-breaking issues, like the blue path disappearing from the gps). Thanks for making this.

Also, do you think you could add an .ini file to configure the keys used by the mod? I kept quitting the mission at first because I use "2" in one of my mods. Or maybe change the quit mission button to backspace? I don't know, I think the .ini would be the best solution, but that's work to implement.

Thanks anyway. :)

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hey,

Great mod, works nicely (apart from a few non-breaking issues, like the blue path disappearing from the gps). Thanks for making this.

Also, do you think you could add an .ini file to configure the keys used by the mod? I kept quitting the mission at first because I use "2" in one of my mods. Or maybe change the quit mission button to backspace? I don't know, I think the .ini would be the best solution, but that's work to implement.

Sure that would be easy to implement.

• Frstwlf likes this

JoshLmao
  • JoshLmao

youtube.com/JoshLmao

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:29 PM

Wow, love it. Only thing that's missing, in my opinion, is a way for users to make their own custom missions. If that's possible then this mod will take off

Frstwlf
  • Frstwlf

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:58 PM

Hey,

Great! Thank you.

headscript
  • headscript

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:21 PM

good job

could u also add a killerwhale trucking mission which is time based

if u dont meet the time requirements the whale explodes

:D

mis009
  • mis009

Sweet Angel

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:34 PM

Wow nice mod! love new ideas and this is a great one!

Congratz to me with the 800th POST..

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:10 PM

Hey,

Great! Thank you.

And it's done. I'm preparing a savefile for custom missions and ability to make progress, so expect that this week, probably.

• Alvarez and Frstwlf like this

Frstwlf
  • Frstwlf

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:07 PM

Hey,

Great! Thank you.

And it's done. I'm preparing a savefile for custom missions and ability to make progress, so expect that this week, probably.

That was fast, thanks for all the work you put in this! Going to try it right away.

gta5mods
  • gta5mods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:43 PM

Works, great mod! 

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

New version available, featuring saving system, new menu, multiple trucks and more!

• Frstwlf likes this

mis009
  • mis009

Sweet Angel

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

New version available, featuring saving system, new menu, multiple trucks and more!

Nice keep making awesome things!

LoneMerc
  • LoneMerc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

Simply amazing work mate, please do keep expanding with new missions and new mods! We need more mods that expand what we can do in SA :)

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:59 PM

This mod is something i've wished myself since GTAV was out for PS3.

Thank you so much for making this possible.

I'd like to suggest some missions, too.

1. The delivery of a submarine from the LS Terminal to the Pier in Northern Chumash, you know, from where the submarine is been stolen for Merryweather Heist to the point where it becomes available for Nuclear Waste Collection missions.

2. Delivering a empty car transporter from Paleto Bay to LS Terminal, as well as a car transporter filled with middle-class cars to Paleto Bay.

3. Grand Theft Trailer: steal a trailer on random truck stop and deliver it at random warehouse for a reward. Could be also box cars, like Mule or Benson.

4. Deliver two black Mules from Lighthouse to LS Terminal, one after another, (not available as Trevor?)

5. Drive through checkpoints in the city with a PostOP Boxville, starting from PostOP central near docks.

6. Drive through checkpoints in the city with a SmokeOnWater Pony, making deliveries.

6. Maybe Bus Driver "DLC"? Drive through checkpoints in the city with a Bus, starting from Dashhound Depot in Eastern LS.

• Alabeo likes this

Alabeo
  • Alabeo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:17 AM Edited by Alabeo, 12 May 2015 - 03:48 AM.

This mod is something i've wished myself since GTAV was out for PS3.

Thank you so much for making this possible.

I'd like to suggest some missions, too.

1. The delivery of a submarine from the LS Terminal to the Pier in Northern Chumash, you know, from where the submarine is been stolen for Merryweather Heist to the point where it becomes available for Nuclear Waste Collection missions.

2. Delivering a empty car transporter from Paleto Bay to LS Terminal, as well as a car transporter filled with middle-class cars to Paleto Bay.

3. Grand Theft Trailer: steal a trailer on random truck stop and deliver it at random warehouse for a reward. Could be also box cars, like Mule or Benson.

4. Deliver two black Mules from Lighthouse to LS Terminal, one after another, (not available as Trevor?)

5. Drive through checkpoints in the city with a PostOP Boxville, starting from PostOP central near docks.

6. Drive through checkpoints in the city with a SmokeOnWater Pony, making deliveries.

6. Maybe Bus Driver "DLC"? Drive through checkpoints in the city with a Bus, starting from Dashhound Depot in Eastern LS.

Yes, all of this yes, with a HUUUUUUGE yes on third point. Random missions ARE needed in order to prevent this mod from getting stale and boring after doing all missions.

EDIT:

I want to add also that this mod collides with your Ambulance Missions mod.

Error is as follows:

[ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
in GTAAmbulance.StopAmbulanceMissions()
in GTAAmbulance.OnKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
in GTA.ScriptDomain.DoTick()

DONTxMESSxABOUT
  • DONTxMESSxABOUT

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:55 AM

Trucking Missions

Download

Introduction
This mod adds a trucking mini-game as seen in previous GTA games. Experience different missions,
delivering cargo from people like Simeon to the U.S. Government. Some contracts require you to be
careful, while others need you to hurry up. This is a nice way to earn some extra cash!
To start, you have to go to your office, located on a road west of Sandy Shores. Get to the door
and a menu will pop up, prompting you to choose a contract. You can navigate the menu with Numpad 8,
Numpad 2 and to select, Numpad 5. Once you have decided and selected a contract, get in the truck and start
trucking!
For now there are 5 different missions. More will be added as the development continues. Suggestions are welcome!

Installation
1. Make sure you have both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64) installed.
2. Download and install Script Hook V (including the ASI loader). You may download it from http://gtaforums.com...-script-hook-v/
3. Download Script Hook V .NET and copy the ASI into your game folder. You may download it from http://gtaforums.com...ipt-hook-v-net/
Known Issues
Changelog

--New revamped menu.
--Savegame system.

--You can change your keys in TruckingMissions.ini; The format is AttributeName=Key

--Improved the helptip.
-0.1:
--Initial Release.
Credits

i have the icon on my map but when i go to the door the menu doesnt come up?

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:24 PM

Trucking Missions

Download

Introduction
trucking!
For now there are 5 different missions. More will be added as the development continues. Suggestions are welcome!

Installation
Known Issues
Changelog

--New revamped menu.
--Savegame system.

--Improved the helptip.
-0.1:
--Initial Release.
Credits

Try pressing Insert?

• DONTxMESSxABOUT likes this

DONTxMESSxABOUT
  • DONTxMESSxABOUT

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

Trucking Missions

Download

Introduction
trucking!

Installation
Known Issues
Changelog

--New revamped menu.
--Savegame system.

--Improved the helptip.
-0.1:
--Initial Release.
Credits

Try pressing Insert?

thanks its working now :)

vitalik2187836
  • vitalik2187836

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

Hey man, great script. But when i start mission, fuel script crashing (https://www.gta5-mod...cript-v-sakis25) Can you fix this?

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:09 PM

0.5 has been released, featuring custom missions!

Hey man, great script. But when i start mission, fuel script crashing (https://www.gta5-mod...cript-v-sakis25) Can you fix this?

Post your ScriptHookDotNet.log

LoneMerc
  • LoneMerc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:22 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to create some custom missions :D Will you be releasing more job mods similar to this and your ambulance one? Also thanks for fixing the bug between them two not working together :)

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:31 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to create some custom missions :D Will you be releasing more job mods similar to this and your ambulance one? Also thanks for fixing the bug between them two not working together :)

Yeah, I'm planning to do the firefighter missions and the vigilante ones.

• LoneMerc likes this

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

I'm going to play around with this later, and maybe come up with a mission pack.

Any plans on adding support for selecting mission-specific truck cabs?

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

I'm going to play around with this later, and maybe come up with a mission pack.

Not really, the player has to buy the trucks with money and can select whichever he wants to use at any time.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:42 PM Edited by agent17, 12 May 2015 - 07:43 PM.

Not really, the player has to buy the trucks with money and can select whichever he wants to use at any time.

Alright, that is new to me. I haven played since the other day, I need to check out the updates. ;) I love your work btw.

madbomber20
  • madbomber20

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:38 PM

Can someone please provide a link to a list of all of the trailer models, can seem to find one. thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users