VisualV

V Released
1,615 replies to this topic
ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:30 PM Edited by ZZCOOL, 20 March 2017 - 02:49 PM.

Sky is already have deep blue. Anyway, we don't have time for continuing VisualV for now, don't expect any updates except compatibility with upcoming patches.

it's not perfect but it's the direction i'd want to go in note that the bottom part of the picture needs less saturation possibly a darker green but you probably get what i mean

http://media.gettyim...56083?s=170667a

17359319_10155043724196668_4627220260181

17240716_10155043743241668_1918486825470

17311113_10155043752476668_7795835533195

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

Might as well rename this thread "ZZCOOL complains it's not perfect for him".
  • Marty McFly likes this

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Why?! He is talking sense sometimes. 

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

it's contructive feedback according to me i can give opinions can i?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

But he's still giving suggestions once the mod makers themselves have said they're done with major changes, so to respond with:

it's the direction i'd want to go in

Comes across like he's demanding which way the mod should go against the mod makers ideas.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Madness is like gravity. All it takes it a little push!

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Marty McFly, 4 weeks ago.

@ZZCOOL: These differences are so small that they could very well be different monitor calibrations, are you sure it's worth editing back and forth? Then again, tweaking ReShade is easy enough so imho you can adjust it your way very easily.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

What you want done to your melon?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

It will never look precise enough due to Monitor Calibration, Monitor Color Range, Screen Resolution *not really*, our own perception of colors (which varies from person to person) etc.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ZZCOOL, 4 weeks ago.

But he's still giving suggestions once the mod makers themselves have said they're done with major changes, so to respond with:

it's the direction i'd want to go in

Comes across like he's demanding which way the mod should go against the mod makers ideas.

The original visual v was the way i want so it wouldn't go against their ideas, i am just giving a suggestion that he could consider going back to the old visual v and tweak that one to maybe resemble watch dogs 2 but this is a personal opinion and if he doesn't want anything to do with my suggestions i will never suggest anything again

this was the old visualv i loved it it made the game feel alot less dirty than default, it just gave cleaner graphics, i loved it sure it was saturated thats why i gave a suggestion to edit that one, notice the sky and clouds thats a perfect sky and clouds it couldn't be made more perfect it's extra sunny yet you still see clouds, why do i care? because visualv is the best graphics mod released i quite enjoy it but i just want to give ideas if i am told to stop i won't give anyt more opinions it's hard to know if they are unwanted or not.

69dee8148919f0fd151dd29eaf8ee4511133b1d0

17388820_10155047841711668_4460471591487

• Deadly Target likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Perhaps merge some of the lines from the old version with the new version?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Still using VisualV 1.0.280 here and it's the best.

• PacketOverload likes this

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Deadly Target, 4 weeks ago.

The original visual v was the way i want so it wouldn't go against their ideas, i am just giving a suggestion that he could consider going back to the old visual v and tweak that one to maybe resemble watch dogs 2 but this is a personal opinion and if he doesn't want anything to do with my suggestions i will never suggest anything again

this was the old visualv i loved it it made the game feel alot less dirty than default, it just gave cleaner graphics, i loved it sure it was saturated thats why i gave a suggestion to edit that one, notice the sky and clouds thats a perfect sky and clouds it couldn't be made more perfect it's extra sunny yet you still see clouds, why do i care? because visualv is the best graphics mod released i quite enjoy it but i just want to give ideas if i am told to stop i won't give anyt more opinions it's hard to know if they are unwanted or not.

I feel you dude. Something looked a tiny bit off when I upgraded from a much older version recently. It still looked incredible, but I'll go back to the old one for now.

robi29
  • robi29

VisualV creator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

5avPTtAl.jpgHE5D7hJl.jpg

c8MsjjPl.jpg5ST95hyl.jpg

Experiments with RDR clouds :whistle:

• B Dawg, Claude_Lib, PacketOverload and 15 others like this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wonder what that could be for? :p

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Come ride with me!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 weeks ago

Most likely the Liberty City mod! Surely it's that!

Spoiler

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted A week ago

@robi29 god dammit, they look so nice...now makes me think, do they reflect on cars? Because it seems only clouds weather has this clouds reflecting in cars enabled.
A version of this for visualv would be awesome

Remix1994PL
  • Remix1994PL

Maniac of Realism

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Remix1994PL, A week ago.

vIV4QkX.png

Czy można prosić by w następnej aktualizacji dzięki pliku no_coronas.oiv znikał także efekt takich niebiesko-fioletowych rozbłysków przy światłach z przodu jak wyżej na screenie?

Zauważyłem też, że gdy wgramy no_coronas.oiv to gdy jedziemy np. w nocy samochodem z włączonymi światłami i hamujemy to tylne światła podczas jazdy i hamowania nie różnią się mocą intensywności świecenia. Przez to nie widać różnicy kiedy hamujemy, a kiedy nie hamujemy. Jeśli gramy bez usuniętych corona od świateł samochodów to podczas hamowania widać jak w tylnych lampach światło czerwone mocniej się zaświeca. Czy dało by zmodyfikować jakieś parametry by tylne lampy świeciły mocniej czerwonym światłem podczas hamowania mimo usunięcia corona?

Jak widać na filmie, w nie których pojazdach nie widać mocniejszych świateł tylnych podczas hamowania.

Witam, chciałem odświeżyć tą kwestie.

Wiesz może robi czy da się usunąć te niebieskie poświaty od świateł w oryginalnych samochodach z gta? Bez tych poświat ładniej i realistyczniej wyglądały by światła przednie samochodowe.

Natomiast przy wgrywaniu no_coronas.oiv od vechicle lights występuje brak widocznego efektu przy hamowaniu na tylnych światłach. Po prostu nie różnią się intensywnością.

Ale jak poustawiałem tak wartości to widać różnicę i jest ładniej z zainstalowanym no_coronas.oiv

# emissive bits
car.headlight.day.emissive.on	10.00
car.headlight.night.emissive.on	10.00
car.headlight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.headlight.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.taillight.day.emissive.on	25.0
car.taillight.night.emissive.on	25.0
car.taillight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.taillight.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.indicator.day.emissive.on	10.00
car.indicator.night.emissive.on	10.00
car.indicator.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.indicator.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.reversinglight.day.emissive.on	20.00
car.reversinglight.night.emissive.on	3.00
car.reversinglight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.reversinglight.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on	1.50
car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on	1.50
car.defaultlight.day.emissive.off	0.000
car.defaultlight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.brakelight.day.emissive.on	65.00
car.brakelight.night.emissive.on	65.00
car.brakelight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.brakelight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.middlebrakelight.day.emissive.on	25.00
car.middlebrakelight.night.emissive.on	25.00
car.middlebrakelight.day.emissive.off	0.000
car.middlebrakelight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.extralight.day.emissive.on	9.00
car.extralight.night.emissive.on	9.00
car.extralight.day.emissive.off	0.000
car.extralight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.emissiveMultiplier 2.00

Można prosić by w aktualizacji w chwili instalacji no_coronas.oiv zmieniały się też wartości w visualsettings.dat?

Oprócz tej zmiany jest jeszcze ustawione świecenie wyłączonych świateł na 0, domyślnie jest to 0.0001 chyba ale lepiej jak jest samo 0 :)

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

@robi29

These look pretty cool. How was it done though? RDR lines?

• Mega likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

vIV4QkX.png

Czy można prosić by w następnej aktualizacji dzięki pliku no_coronas.oiv znikał także efekt takich niebiesko-fioletowych rozbłysków przy światłach z przodu jak wyżej na screenie?

Zauważyłem też, że gdy wgramy no_coronas.oiv to gdy jedziemy np. w nocy samochodem z włączonymi światłami i hamujemy to tylne światła podczas jazdy i hamowania nie różnią się mocą intensywności świecenia. Przez to nie widać różnicy kiedy hamujemy, a kiedy nie hamujemy. Jeśli gramy bez usuniętych corona od świateł samochodów to podczas hamowania widać jak w tylnych lampach światło czerwone mocniej się zaświeca. Czy dało by zmodyfikować jakieś parametry by tylne lampy świeciły mocniej czerwonym światłem podczas hamowania mimo usunięcia corona?

Jak widać na filmie, w nie których pojazdach nie widać mocniejszych świateł tylnych podczas hamowania.

Witam, chciałem odświeżyć tą kwestie.

Wiesz może robi czy da się usunąć te niebieskie poświaty od świateł w oryginalnych samochodach z gta? Bez tych poświat ładniej i realistyczniej wyglądały by światła przednie samochodowe.

Natomiast przy wgrywaniu no_coronas.oiv od vechicle lights występuje brak widocznego efektu przy hamowaniu na tylnych światłach. Po prostu nie różnią się intensywnością.

Ale jak poustawiałem tak wartości to widać różnicę i jest ładniej z zainstalowanym no_coronas.oiv

# emissive bits
car.headlight.day.emissive.on	10.00
car.headlight.night.emissive.on	10.00
car.headlight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.headlight.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.taillight.day.emissive.on	25.0
car.taillight.night.emissive.on	25.0
car.taillight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.taillight.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.indicator.day.emissive.on	10.00
car.indicator.night.emissive.on	10.00
car.indicator.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.indicator.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.reversinglight.day.emissive.on	20.00
car.reversinglight.night.emissive.on	3.00
car.reversinglight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.reversinglight.night.emissive.off	0.001
car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on	1.50
car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on	1.50
car.defaultlight.day.emissive.off	0.000
car.defaultlight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.brakelight.day.emissive.on	65.00
car.brakelight.night.emissive.on	65.00
car.brakelight.day.emissive.off	0.001
car.brakelight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.middlebrakelight.day.emissive.on	25.00
car.middlebrakelight.night.emissive.on	25.00
car.middlebrakelight.day.emissive.off	0.000
car.middlebrakelight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.extralight.day.emissive.on	9.00
car.extralight.night.emissive.on	9.00
car.extralight.day.emissive.off	0.000
car.extralight.night.emissive.off	0.000
car.emissiveMultiplier 2.00

Można prosić by w aktualizacji w chwili instalacji no_coronas.oiv zmieniały się też wartości w visualsettings.dat?

Oprócz tej zmiany jest jeszcze ustawione świecenie wyłączonych świateł na 0, domyślnie jest to 0.0001 chyba ale lepiej jak jest samo 0 :)

I'm curious, can you write that in English?

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

He's asking for a way to remove the blueish effect from the headlights and for a way to distinguish taillights from brakelights when the coronas are disabled.

• Remix1994PL likes this

robi29
  • robi29

VisualV creator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

In some weather conditions they look better than V's clouds. Of course we didn't remove original clouds, but we added a few new types. The sky looks more diversity.

@robi29 god dammit, they look so nice...now makes me think, do they reflect on cars? Because it seems only clouds weather has this clouds reflecting in cars enabled.

It isn't possible now or at all.

Super, zrobimy to. Poświatę da się usunąć.

@robi29

We added cloud textures from RDR to V. This is cool that we didn't replace the V's clouds in RDR's clouds.

• BlackScout likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by nkjellman, A week ago.

In some weather conditions they look better than V's clouds. Of course we didn't remove original clouds, but we added a few new types. The sky looks more diversity.

It isn't possible now or at all.

Super, zrobimy to. Poświatę da się usunąć.

@robi29

We added cloud textures from RDR to V. This is cool that we didn't replace the V's clouds in RDR's clouds.
So if you can add new cloud types, will this make the atmosphere simulation easier? You know, an "above the clouds" cloud type where you can't see the ground below you? On overcast/rainy days, you see nuthing but white clouds below, and blue sky above.

robi29
  • robi29

VisualV creator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 5 days ago

It's hard to make really new type (with textures, normals...). We used files from RDR. GTA V has "above the clouds" cloud type, Only I need to call an appriopriate native function from Script Hook to set the type.

There are some screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/A0HaL

I'm curious why it's raining above the clouds. Something is wrong with "halloween" weather.

• Slash_Alex likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by nkjellman, 5 days ago.

It's hard to make really new type (with textures, normals...). We used files from RDR. GTA V has "above the clouds" cloud type, Only I need to call an appriopriate native function from Script Hook to set the type.

There are some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/A0HaL

I'm curious why it's raining above the clouds. Something is wrong with "halloween" weather.

In GTA Online the Halloween weather has rain at night.

Regarding your screenshots, I must say, I impressed.

There are some additional things that I would like to mention.

-When we fly above the clouds on a sunny day with puffy cumulus clouds, can we still see them rendered on the sky far away above the horizon? I hope to see these off in the distance as they look good when flying at the height limit.
-When flyimg in the stratosphere on a overcast day, is it possible to hide the horizon band? By hiding it, Earth's atmosphere won't look so cloudy. You will see clouds below, but still see blue atmosphere above them. Also the storms won't look like they cover the whole planet.
-During thunderstorms, do you still see/hear lightning strikes in the distance? For thunderstorms, it may be best to allow us to simulate the above the clouds point at a higher altitude than a regular rain storm or overcast weather.
-A good idea that I thought of is to allow us to configure the parameters for each weather individually. That way we can configure the cloud zone altitudes for each weather type. If you're able to measure weather transitions, you could make it gradual.

Also there is one other thing that I am wondering about. When a thunderstorm happens naturally, is it possible to have more lightning strikes? In the default game, lightning only strikes once in a thunderstorm triggered naturally (not by scripts). In fact when you use a script to set the weather to thunder, the lightning keeps on striking continuously.

totte1015
  • totte1015

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Why is the next block low quality loaded? I mean all things 100m from me is looking like it was 500m away, aka very low qualiy on visuals

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]

Posted 4 days ago

...aaaand Make Visuals Great Again ripped of our work, changed it a bit and released as their own. Bad move, Kompetenzz.
  • Reyser and Stellasin like this

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

Youtube Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 days ago

...aaaand Make Visuals Great Again ripped of our work, changed it a bit and released as their own. Bad move, Kompetenzz.

Josh Romito's son located.

• Shakez likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users