VisualV

V Released
1,600 replies to this topic
ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ZZCOOL, 5 days ago.

Sky is already have deep blue. Anyway, we don't have time for continuing VisualV for now, don't expect any updates except compatibility with upcoming patches.

it's not perfect but it's the direction i'd want to go in note that the bottom part of the picture needs less saturation possibly a darker green but you probably get what i mean

http://media.gettyim...56083?s=170667a

17359319_10155043724196668_4627220260181

17240716_10155043743241668_1918486825470

17311113_10155043752476668_7795835533195

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 5 days ago

Might as well rename this thread "ZZCOOL complains it's not perfect for him".
  • Marty McFly likes this

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 5 days ago

Why?! He is talking sense sometimes. 

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago

it's contructive feedback according to me i can give opinions can i?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 4 days ago

But he's still giving suggestions once the mod makers themselves have said they're done with major changes, so to respond with:

it's the direction i'd want to go in

Comes across like he's demanding which way the mod should go against the mod makers ideas.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Madness is like gravity. All it takes it a little push!

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Marty McFly, 4 days ago.

@ZZCOOL: These differences are so small that they could very well be different monitor calibrations, are you sure it's worth editing back and forth? Then again, tweaking ReShade is easy enough so imho you can adjust it your way very easily.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Anjunakek

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

It will never look precise enough due to Monitor Calibration, Monitor Color Range, Screen Resolution *not really*, our own perception of colors (which varies from person to person) etc.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 3 days ago Edited by ZZCOOL, 3 days ago.

But he's still giving suggestions once the mod makers themselves have said they're done with major changes, so to respond with:

it's the direction i'd want to go in

Comes across like he's demanding which way the mod should go against the mod makers ideas.

The original visual v was the way i want so it wouldn't go against their ideas, i am just giving a suggestion that he could consider going back to the old visual v and tweak that one to maybe resemble watch dogs 2 but this is a personal opinion and if he doesn't want anything to do with my suggestions i will never suggest anything again

this was the old visualv i loved it it made the game feel alot less dirty than default, it just gave cleaner graphics, i loved it sure it was saturated thats why i gave a suggestion to edit that one, notice the sky and clouds thats a perfect sky and clouds it couldn't be made more perfect it's extra sunny yet you still see clouds, why do i care? because visualv is the best graphics mod released i quite enjoy it but i just want to give ideas if i am told to stop i won't give anyt more opinions it's hard to know if they are unwanted or not.

69dee8148919f0fd151dd29eaf8ee4511133b1d0

17388820_10155047841711668_4460471591487

• Deadly Target likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Anjunakek

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Perhaps merge some of the lines from the old version with the new version?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Still using VisualV 1.0.280 here and it's the best.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Deadly Target, 3 days ago.

The original visual v was the way i want so it wouldn't go against their ideas, i am just giving a suggestion that he could consider going back to the old visual v and tweak that one to maybe resemble watch dogs 2 but this is a personal opinion and if he doesn't want anything to do with my suggestions i will never suggest anything again

this was the old visualv i loved it it made the game feel alot less dirty than default, it just gave cleaner graphics, i loved it sure it was saturated thats why i gave a suggestion to edit that one, notice the sky and clouds thats a perfect sky and clouds it couldn't be made more perfect it's extra sunny yet you still see clouds, why do i care? because visualv is the best graphics mod released i quite enjoy it but i just want to give ideas if i am told to stop i won't give anyt more opinions it's hard to know if they are unwanted or not.

I feel you dude. Something looked a tiny bit off when I upgraded from a much older version recently. It still looked incredible, but I'll go back to the old one for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users