VisualV is a graphic overhaul modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing you a completely redone time cycle, edited timecycle modificators for areas/interiors, improved color correction to add some life to Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a fixed rendering code, so your playing experience will be more smooth and nicer.
What was changed in VisualV?
- Draw distance of lights was increased and they are more visible.
- Moon movement is corrected (no more moonrise at west!).
- Moon size was matched to the real world.
- Volumetric fog effect was improved, now it's stunning as it should be.
- Clouds colors, intensity and movement were built from scratch.
- Shadows under vehicles are in higher quality, so they are no more not blocky.
- Chromatic aberration and vignetting were removed from the normal gameplay.
- Lens flares are all the same for three lead characters.
- Dithering effect from the grass was removed for good, rainy weathers will make it great!
- And many, many minor fixes.
VisualV has own ReShade and ENB presets, with heat haze effect available only for VisualV.
There are few optionals improvements, check them out!
Watch a comparsion video between vanilla graphic by R* and VisualV made by GSE Studio.
- Slightly changed fog colour in smog weather.
- Sun corona brightness has been decreased.
- Added a 3D cloud movement during the thunderstorm.
- Removed a orangish tint at night outside Los Santos.
- Added a script allowing peds to cast shadows from vehicles (limited to 3-5 vehicles) (Dynamic shadows from headlights)
- atmosphere.asi script could be controlled by DECORATOR native (thanks to Unknown_Modder), example in ReadMe.txt
OpenIV mod Package is included, you can install VisualV in few clicks!
If you have any suggestions and ideas, what can we improve or change in weather and post processing effects, feel free to say that! We are opened for the community!
If you like VisualV and other my productions, like converted vehicles or texture fixes, send a voluntary donation via PayPal, our hard work to bring the most beatiful enviroment will be rewarded!
- Simple Trainer by sjaak327