Photo

Single player mods vs online competition

3 replies to this topic
SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:08 PM Edited by SARDYNA108, 08 May 2015 - 09:14 PM.

Hey guys, I've seen the discussions going on about using mods in single player vs getting banned vs cheating in online mode. In the A&A R* said "no one has been banned for using single player modifications". I know that everyone has their own opinion on that but what I want to ask in this topic is what they should do with people that affect online competitions by using single player mods. Have you seen the online leaderboards for single player minigames? They are already full of single player modded cheated results:

Xdp1pRl.jpg

I think that making such a leaderboard and allowing people to mod in SP is a joke. They should choose only one option. I hate how R* are always being ignorant on this problem and try to have a cake and eat it too

Should those people be banned for using single player mods? Should it be allowed?

Le Dude
  • Le Dude

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Iraq

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:27 PM

What does it matter, we all know Rockstar wont do sh*t.

JennyC6
  • JennyC6

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:44 AM

Yes, it should be allowed. Leaderboards in general are worthless, little more than a catalyst for the worst kinds of players to stink up the game in every way they can.

Thalyn
  • Thalyn

▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

OMG... again... Mods is nothing to do here. It's just Cheats (Hacks) as usual on every games !

It's not the MODS fault, the problem come from the cheaters and Rockstar doesn't care about real cheaters....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users