118 replies to this topic
AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:16 PM

Mission: "Snow Storm"
For: Elizabeta

Enter the old hospital from the left side where you will find a ladder. Shoot red gas cylinders to blow up many enemies. After getting the coke, quickly run out the front entrance as NOOSE will be busy fighting remaining enemies. As you come out the entrance, head straight and to the right a bit, there is a ladder going down at the waters edge where there is a waiting boat and use it to escape.
  • Payne Killer likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:35 PM

Someone should create a thread like this for GTA V. Oh wait.......  :p

See thats the sh*t i'm talking about!  That fanboyism.....GRRRRR!

There are Three Ways to do "Late Checkout"

Use the lobby elevator, the usual way.

Use a helicopter and land on the roof.

Use the nearby Window Cleaning Platform.

Damn!  Idid it the hard way this morning.

In the mission, Lure;

- You can call the number on the phone in the apartment.

- You can shoot the sattelite dish.

- You can shoot the TV.

All of these worked for me, in order to get the target in your sights.

I wanted to use the phone number but i forgot it as son as it flashed so i just shot the satellite dish.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:40 AM

Street Sweeper - for Manny
The targets are at a garage and the key thing to remember is that once you start shooting, the guy sitting in the car will drive off so the trick is go around the block and approach from the eastern side, so that you can target the guy sitting in the car first, before anyone else. Be mindful that another enemy may try to escape in the car so the best thing is to cook a grenade and throw it in there as soon as you kill the first guy. Another idea is to go up the stairs next to the Sprunk warehouse, walk across the planks to the top of the warehouse where you will have a clean shot at everything but it's always best to shoot the guy in the car first.

Luck of The Irish - for Elizabeta.
Once the red markers appear on the enemies begin shooting. There's two explosive barrels, one on the right side near the wall which you should shoot first. This will usually destroy all enemies then kill the guy wrestling with Packie. Then wait until the next wave of enemies enter the alleyway and shoot the last explosive barrel to the back left. Sometimes a guy will try to escape in the van so keep a watch on that but other times the van will just blow up.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:41 PM

Mission: Hating the Haters
For: Bernie Crane

After the cutscene of the bad guy running up the staircase, quickly arm sniper rifle then jump up the stairs to get up quickly. Use the sniper rifle of the guy as he drives away. I managed three shots to his back and that killed him although I guess if you have better aim than myself, I think one shot to the head will be enough but I'm unsure.
(For the car collectors - take Bernie's exclusive coloured car and park it at the North Holland safe house then use a different vehicle to drive Bernie to the park)

Thelema93
  • Thelema93

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:26 AM

hating the haters: if you keep chasing the hater on the faggio he'll enventually crash and proceed on foot. which is a good opportunity to do what niko promised and kick the sh*t out of him. its much better to bash a gay basher rather than shoot him.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:28 PM Edited by lol232, 04 June 2015 - 08:28 PM.

In the mission, Lure;

- You can shoot the TV.

-you can walk straight to his window and he'll run out of his apartment for a car
-you can place Packie's bomb on his car, call him thrice (the first two times times it's a similar answer, on the third one he figures out it's Francis) and once he gets into his car, dial B for bomb!
  • theGTAking101 and Thelema93 like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

In the mission, Lure;

- You can shoot the TV.

-you can walk straight to his window and he'll run out of his apartment for a car
-you can place Packie's bomb on his car, call him thrice (the first two times times it's a similar answer, on the third one he figures out it's Francis) and once he gets into his car, dial B for bomb!

I had no idea you could do those as well. This game has many mysteries. :)

• gunziness likes this

Thelema93
  • Thelema93

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:50 AM

In the mission, Lure;

- You can shoot the TV.

I had no idea you could do those as well. This game has many mysteries. :)
nor did I. going to try that sometime.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

Ivan The Not So Terrible:

This one's minor, but anyway. You can choose to follow the default GPS route to the taxi depot which will take you on the longer chase or you can choose to ignore the GPS route, head down Mohawk Ave and turn left at the end approaching the depot ftom the front.

This will cause Ivan to drive out the other side. It's a much shorter chase sequence compared to the default one and you get different dialogue from Niko.:)
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan, UshaB and Thelema93 like this

UshaB
  • UshaB

Nacho Libre - "I wanna weeeeeen!"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

^That was one of my favourite missions in the game, due to the cinematic parkour parts which were awesome. I remember making a separate game-save before, "Ivan The Not So Terrible" so I could play it whenever. Loved that mission.

• MiamiViceCity and Ya Boy Punk Fan like this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:39 AM

Mission: Clean Getaway
For: Vlad Glebov

When the mission begins it tells you to go to the train station but a quicker way is to hail a taxi, then go to the map, scroll up to the upper part of the map where the EIC projects are, a description of where you want to set the destination is you'll see a couple of diamond shaped objects on the northern part of the map, then tell the driver you want to travel there, skip trip and you'll be right near the car you need to get. Also worthy of note, Vlad tells you to take the car to the Willis Wash and Lube, but for some reason the other car wash is selected by the game. You can still go to the Willis car wash though which is quicker imo.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

In the mission, Lure;

- You can shoot the TV.

You can shoot pretty much anything. I always shoot the walls near the windows.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:11 AM

Mission: Harbouring a Grudge
For: Packie

Hail a taxi when outside Packie's house and skip trip to speed up the action. You'll see a different cutscene when Packie and Niko enter the destination marker. When on top of the warehouse, throw a few well aimed grenades to thin out the enemies. If low on health, a med kit can be found in the office room at the left side in the warehouse. If you have Dwayne as a friend and he is giving backup, you can even request backup during this mission which is helpful when escaping with the truck.
  • MiamiViceCity likes this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:54 AM

Mission: Truck Hustle
For: Phil Bell

This is by far the easiest way to complete this mission and you won't have to fire a single gunshot.
Get a taxi and set it for a waypoint to the destination or drive there.
You will now be in cover next to the wall. Jump up out of cover, jumping over the low brick wall to your left. Everything will go crazy, there will be gunfire coming from everyone but don't panic and run around the block. Looking from the map you'll be running in a clockwise fashion, around the block. You might be shot a couple of times but that's ok. You'll be running past the Westdyke hospital to your left, you make it around the corner to your right, the truck will automatically start to leave, driving slowly away. Sprint Niko to the rear of the truck and well, you know the rest. Mission passed and no shots fired except for Niko killing the driver in the cutscene.
  • MiamiViceCity, Street Mix and ESAgamer503 like this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:55 AM

Mission: Deconstruction For Beginners
For: Playboy X

Start by grabbing a taxi and skipping to the location or drive there and listen to the funny conversation between Niko and PBX. When you arrive, get in the car to get weapons. You are provided with an AK, fully loaded, full compliment of grenades and fully loaded sniper rifle.
Here's the best way to do the mission, with no loss to health. Heck, you don't even need armor in this one.
From the ground, you can snipe the three targets on the top of the cranes. Two will be in front of you, one a little higher than the other and another target up and to the left. Now run across the road or drive the car across to the fence line near where you'll see a crane and a gap in the fence. Walk through, arm the sniper rifle and shoot the first union official up on the platform.
Now get ready because a guy will come running to your spot around from behind the crane. Nail him before he gets the jump on Niko.
Now across the work site you'll see a car and about 4 guys who will start making a run towards Niko. Shoot those guys. Now climb the crane that's next to the entrance you came in. Climb all the way to the top and walk along the platform to your right. You'll see the next union offical down below standing next to a box, snipe him then move along almost to the end of the crane platform where the next union official is hiding in the south east corner. Snipe him. Now PBX says to hurry because they are sending in reinforcements via chopper. You don't have to really hurry though.
Climb down the crane, you can slide all the way down without damage. Run to the left across the building site until you see some mounds of gravel. Keep an eye on the ladder above the concrete slab, you'll see the last union official climbing up to try and escape so shoot him and you are finished. Easy!
  • Thelema93 likes this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:37 AM

Mission: Escuela of the Streets
For: Manny

Follow the gang member as per usual to the Sprunk warehouse.
Now you have 3 options. Shoot the door lock off and blast your way in (fairly hard)
Shoot the office window, climb in through the window and enter through the office door (hard but you'll survive) and the 3rd way is climb to the roof via a flight of stairs then head across the planks to the roof. You'll also find a handy smg pickup on the western side of the roof. If you stand in a position at the open skylight you'll see a guy standing inside who is easy to shoot then another guy will run and hide behind a pole. Try to get him as his head sticks out for a shot. This way you can get rid of 2 enemies, ready your grenades before dropping in for what I like to call 'ninja surprise' and hurl a couple of grenades to the front near the forklift. Then just exit out the front door and you are done. Also remember the sprunk vending machine can be used for health and there's a med kit inside the office on the wall.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

I know for Holland nights, you can have a war erupt between the Police and the thugs. it get's pretty crazy and a lot of shooting. It's a great distraction for you to snipe the dude or chase him during the giant gun fight. As for final interview, you can jump out the window and have a parked car there waiting for a quick getaway after you kill him.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

Even though Three Leaf Clover had been mentioned a couple of times I'd like to further elaborate.

Despite the appearance of being quite a linear mission it isn't really. Infact you don't even need to follow Packie and Derrick directly.

I was playing it before and thought to myself "what if when I leave I go out the left hand side of the bank instead?" So that's what I did instead of following Packie and Derrick. It does come up with a message reminding you that you're getting too far away with them, but as long as you don't stray too far it won't fail you.

Doing this makes the first set of cops no problem at all as you can basically flank them. This technique can be used in some of the smaller alley ways up further where you can catch the cops off guard whilst Packie and Derrick hit them head on.:)
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36 likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:50 PM

Even though Three Leaf Clover had been mentioned a couple of times I'd like to further elaborate.

Despite the appearance of being quite a linear mission it isn't really. Infact you don't even need to follow Packie and Derrick directly.

I was playing it before and thought to myself "what if when I leave I go out the left hand side of the bank instead?" So that's what I did instead of following Packie and Derrick. It does come up with a message reminding you that you're getting too far away with them, but as long as you don't stray too far it won't fail you.

Doing this makes the first set of cops no problem at all as you can basically flank them. This technique can be used in some of the smaller alley ways up further where you can catch the cops off guard whilst Packie and Derrick hit them head on. :)

Have you seen this?

• MiamiViceCity and Payne Killer like this

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

gregg rulz ok

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:52 PM

Doing this makes the first set of cops no problem at all as you can basically flank them. This technique can be used in some of the smaller alley ways up further where you can catch the cops off guard whilst Packie and Derrick hit them head on. :)

Have you seen this?

whatever57010 is quite possibly one of the best GTA channels out there.

Lots of fun stuff i've never discovered.

• Street Mix, gunziness, PhillBellic and 2 others like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

🔺

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:02 PM

Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube....h?v=nphnpDZ4zBQ
whatever57010 is quite possibly one of the best GTA channels out there.

Lots of fun stuff i've never discovered.
Agreed

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

Never seen that video before, but I'll be damned. I've never thought of going down the other staircase before to enter the subway and the staircase to the left just before they escape.
  • American Viking likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:13 PM

Never seen that video before, but I'll be damned. I've never thought of going down the other staircase before to enter the subway and the staircase to the left just before they escape.

And people say that IV's Missions are Linear? Bah humbug. :)

• American Viking likes this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:14 PM

Like I have said a hundred times before, IV always amazes me everyday, and that video is no exception.
  • MiamiViceCity and PhillBellic like this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

I think we can all agree on one thing Three Leaf Clover has considerably more freedom than any of GTA V's heists to try something different than intended.
  • TheOneLibertonian and American Viking like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

Even Photo Shoot and The Holland Play... are better than Did Somebody Say Yoga?

I think we can all agree on one thing Three Leaf Clover has considerably more freedom than any of GTA V's heists to try something different than intended.

Three Leaf Clover is the best heist in gaming. It's like the Heat of video games. Not counting the Payday series though.
  • PhillBellic and slimeball supreme like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:25 PM

Even Photo Shoot and The Holland Play... are better than Did Somebody Say Yoga?

Three Leaf Clover is the best heist in gaming. It's like the Heat of video games. Not counting the Payday series though.

The only other Option in TLC that I wished they included, was getting into a Car straight away, and hightailing it out of there. Now days, I really don't like killing Police Officers, and Innocent NPC's anymore.

• slimeball supreme and American Viking like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

I wish that GTA had the no kill option in several missions. Also better stealth is needed too. More stealth is invading the sandbox genre. Watch Dogs, and MGSV are good examples. I had more fun in Ground Zeroes' open world than GTA V to be honest.
  • PhillBellic and slimeball supreme like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

🔺

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

I wish that GTA had the no kill option in several missions. Also better stealth is needed too. More stealth is invading the sandbox genre. Watch Dogs, and MGSV are good examples. I had more fun in Ground Zeroes' open world than GTA V to be honest.

GTA 4 would have been way better if you had stealth/the ability not to kill anyone. It makes sense with Niko's character and at least mute some of the bullsh*t complaints people make about him 'whining all the time about killing people'.
  • PhillBellic and Dr. Robotnik like this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:39 AM Edited by AuSsIeThUnDeR36, 15 July 2015 - 07:58 AM.

Fixer Assassin Side Missions

R.U.B. Out
Scenario - Bikers in the alleyway.
Method - Pull up in the alley next to where the bikers are. Directly in front of you should be a metal crate, jump up there for a look at the bikers. Arm a grenade and cook it then throw directly into their midst. Boom, mission passed.

Dead End
Scenario - Follow the bad guys to an alleyway where the target will appear.
Method - without shooting at the 'chase vehicle' follow it to the alley where it will swing a right and go in. Have Niko enter the alleyway a short distance, hugging the wall to your right but don't go too close to the enemy vehicle. Toss a grenade there as far as you can. Hopefully it should blow up the vehicle and the target enemy will die. This avoids Niko fighting off a whole wave of enemies.

Derelict Target
Scenario - 3 targets hiding out at an old building in Alderney City.
Method - Go to the helipad just east of the old building, it's next to the Booth Tunnel. Take the heli to a building top south of the old building and land on the roof. Arm sniper rifle and nail the first target standing outside the western entrance. Shoot more guys running around inside the building. It's at this time you will probably have police arriving on the scene and may even get 2 stars. Throw a few grenades to excite the police even more. Call 911 and get more police involved. Sit back and enjoy the show and wait until the final two targets are killed. If it seems the police aren't going to kill the last target, you can try calling Kiki if you are dating her or Francis to remove wanted level or fly to the roof of the old building where hopefully it will make the police climb higher up to Niko's location.

Migration Control
Scenario - Target is escaping via helicopter.
Method - Drive down the sidewalk to the heli pad, quickly jump out and snipe the target as they walk up the stairs to the heli. You only get one shot at this so be good with your aim, otherwise aim at the heli pilot, then the target will try escaping in the car, just block them off with your own vehicle and shoot them.

Water Hazard
Scenario - Target is anchored off shore with a personal driver.
Method - You can try standing with Niko just on the shore and snipe the target although it is a fairly long shot but I've managed it a number of times.
2nd method is to just drive the boat out there, park up behind the target and wait a little bit. The trick is you want the boat to be quite still so you can get off a good shot to the head.

Bailing Out For Good
Scenario - The target is leaving the police station to enter a vehicle.
Method - Just run the guy over! I know it's that simple! I tried everything with this mission, sniping, drivebys but simply running the guy over is quick.

Hook, Line & Sinker
Scenario - Target is on a yacht just offshore.
This one is basic, just aim at the target and fire. Only the target has to be killed, no one else. Just don't miss, or the boat driver will take off.

Taken Out
Scenario - Limo cruising around Alderney City with 2 black Huntleys.
Method - Anticipate which way the limo is going to turn into a street then get in front of the limo, quickly jump out and RPG it. BOOM, next!

Industrial Action
Scenario - Bunch of targets hanging about on an industrial plant site, with a cool bag of $10,000 just asking to be taken.
Method - If you've never done this mission before, it seems almost impossible to get up there. At least for me it was. So how to get up the towers? The entrance is on the eastern side with a tall stairwell going up. So you drive in and basically head to the back left corner of the facility. There's an enemy at the top of the stairs. From there you'll know where to go. Beware that some enemies will make a run for Niko as soon ad the first guy is killed. Remember to walk over the bag of money to get paid!
  • MiamiViceCity likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users