Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Xbox360-PS3-PC] GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

V Released
682 replies to this topic
anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by anthony, 4 weeks ago.

Amazing work, one question; is this normal that after I have unlocked all the clothes and outfits etc I still don't have the MotoX and Scuba Land (and more)? I'm on xbox 360.

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by SPACIMAN, 4 weeks ago.

GTA Save Editor:
The Doomsday Heist DLC vehicles have been added to GTA V Save Editor. The Doomsday Heist weapons will be added at a later date.
The Doomsday Heist DLC Vehicles:

• Vehicles Only
    • 190z
    • Comet SR
    • GT500
    • Hermes
    • Hustler
    • Kamacho
    • Neon
    • Revolter
    • Savestra
    • Streiter
    • Viseris
  • Vehicle Images & Stats
    • Akula
    • Avenger
    • Barrage
    • Chernobog
    • Comet Safari
    • Deluxo
    • Khanjali
    • Pariah
    • Raiden
    • RCV
    • Riata
    • SC1
    • Sentinel Classic
    • Stromberg
    • Thruster
    • Volatol

GameSync:

GameSync update 2.0.0.0 has been release.

• What's New
    • Support for Title Update 1.42
    • Single Player vehicle de-spawner bypass for TU 1.42 and earlier
    • Support for NEW Infinity Sync App
  • Coming Soon
    • Infinity Sync App (Android ONLY)
    • Spoiler

did you also fix my problem? its post number #658

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

No I did not. I don't have your save and completed missions using the editor doesn't work all the time. I don't know what I'm missing or what the issue is but when I find it and fix it, I will post it.

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

No I did not. I don't have your save and completed missions using the editor doesn't work all the time. I don't know what I'm missing or what the issue is but when I find it and fix it, I will post it.

ok here is my save file : http://www.filedropper.com/sgta50015_1

and the BAK file: http://www.filedropper.com/sgta50015

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

rockstar also told me that the save game might be corrupted (i did not tell them that i used your software because i thought that they will ban my account for using a third party software) but they said that there is a possibillity that my save game is corrupted, but only your software can do that because there is no other reason for my save game to be corrupted, no offense

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by XB36Hazard, 4 weeks ago.

Infinity Sync has been release! Download at Play Store

How To and Info: Here

If anyone needs help setting anything up please message me.

Enjoy!

Butcher696
  • Butcher696

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Butcher696, 4 weeks ago.

Nice ,but i have question is that app need connection via app ->your server ->game or i can use faking smartphon wifi ->computer wifi to game?

Just wonna ask i can use like complete offline only pc-phone and game no internet need

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

i think that the only solution to my problem is to download an older version of GTA save editor where this problem did not exist.

can you please get me one of those?

Butcher696
  • Butcher696

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Butcher696, 4 weeks ago.

By years i was posting her a Offline installer on ich from day one save editor version (When i haved only xbox 360 version of GTA V) next when i buyed a PC version i stoped making new uploads and versions of pack files - i dont see now a point SE no much from long update any stupp on old gen - have it all now what can du in save ,on PC no need use SE by hazard is better use and fast in gaem Menyoo that same stuff or in any anothcer PC trainer also.

But if u wonna is that last version (will work all i tested od 1.36 PC save some days ago - only what of corse is old build no modern cars etc on list and converter to save is old version on list - i dont know haw work on actual 1.4x GTA V PC)

I have only GTA V on 1.36 on PC

GTA Save Editor 2.2.1.0

In Offline installer:

- GTA SE 2.2.1.0

-VC++ Installer

- All SE files and plugins no need dowload manual

- List of cords ,outfits to use in SE

Downoad:

https://drive.google...MG9pQkZ4TThYVnc

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

thank

By years i was posting her a Offline installer on ich from day one save editor version (When i haved only xbox 360 version of GTA V) next when i buyed a PC version i stoped making new uploads and versions of pack files - i dont see now a point SE no much from long update any stupp on old gen - have it all now what can du in save ,on PC no need use SE by hazard is better use and fast in gaem Menyoo that same stuff or in any anothcer PC trainer also.

But if u wonna is that last version (will work all i tested od 1.36 PC save some days ago - only what of corse is old build no modern cars etc on list and converter to save is old version on list - i dont know haw work on actual 1.4x GTA V PC)

GTA Save Editor 2.2.1.0

In Offline installer:

- GTA SE 2.2.1.0

-VC++ Installer

Downoad:

thank you, but when i tried to load my save it said unable to parse save reason invaild count! @850440598656

pc: unable to verify save!

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

ok, so i tried some things with older gamesaves and version 2.2.1.0 loaded them and i chose "set all missions to gold" and when i came back, the merryweather heist freighter was changed from a gold medal (before) to a silver medal (after), so its your program that causes this problem, but the "characters dont exist" and "picture of woman" problems did not happen in the other gamesaves, but its only my gamesave. and the reason why i really want this to be gold medaled is because i am working on the WORLD'S BEST GTA 5 GAMESAVE!!! and please make a feature where i can decide which vehicles and properties were purchased because i need to make some changes.

Butcher696
  • Butcher696

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

thank

GTA Save Editor 2.2.1.0

In Offline installer:

- GTA SE 2.2.1.0

-VC++ Installer

Downoad:

thank you, but when i tried to load my save it said unable to parse save reason invaild count! @850440598656

This is normal when u load newest save type saved in game on higher patch and load in old save editor - will show problems - to change that u need load older save type made in era of that SE time

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

thank

GTA Save Editor 2.2.1.0

In Offline installer:

- GTA SE 2.2.1.0

-VC++ Installer

Downoad:

This is normal when u load newest save type saved in game on higher patch and load in old save editor - will show problems - to change that u need load older save type made in era of that SE time

that makes sense...

Butcher696
  • Butcher696

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

On console (xbox 360/ps3)is easy to change game save type to older - use old TitleUpdates or clean disk game version ,on PC u need do repatch to some older (Only no legal method is support max to 1.36 version) ,on ps4 and xbox 0ne only work to do witch install clean disk version to have older version of game

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 3 weeks ago

On console (xbox 360/ps3)is easy to change game save type to older - use old TitleUpdates or clean disk game version ,on PC u need do repatch to some older (Only no legal method is support max to 1.36 version) ,on ps4 and xbox 0ne only work to do witch install clean disk version to have older version of game

look, when i tested gta save editor on other save files the picture of woman and non existing characters problems did not exist, its ONLY in my game save :*(  :*(

Butcher696
  • Butcher696

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

wird

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 3 weeks ago

wird

i have ONE MORE THING that i can try

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 3 weeks ago

ok, so i tried the things that i did to my gamesave on gta save editor but with another save, and that other gamesave got these problems TOO!!!!! here is what i did:

set all missions to gold

set all strangers and freaks to gold

set all clothes to availade for all characters

acquire all clothes for all characters

reavel full map

max out all skills for all characters

complete all of the 100% checklist

set michael to availade

XB36Hazard: i hope you fix this so that i would be able to fix my gamesave!!!! right now i am going to change one thing everytime on that gamesave re-downloaded until i see what really causes the issue.

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 3 weeks ago

ok, so i tried some things with that other game save and i found out that what really causes these problems is the "set all missions to gold" option, and the next thing that i am going to say is not a problem, i just want to let you know: this option also adds 7 other missions in the end of the mission list which are other options for heists and some heist setup missions and these missions are broze medal-ed.

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTA Save Editor: New Update 2.4.4.0 out now!
Download on first post or auto update.

Changelog: Full Changelog
Fixed...

• Issue with GTA V giving invalid count error on certain saves.

Updated...

• Editor Select is now resizable
  • Weapon Editor Redesign

Added...

• The Doomsday Heist MKII Weapons
    • SNS Pistol MK II
    • Heavy Revolver MK II
    • Pump Shotgun MK II
    • Special Carbine MK II
    • Bullpup Rifle MK II
    • Marksman Rifle MK II
  • Gunrunning MKII Weapons
    • Pistol MK II
    • SMG MK II
    • Combat MG MK II
    • Assault Rifle MK II
    • Carbine Rifle MK II
    • Heavy Sniper MK II

NEW Weapon Editor:
v2440.gif

• _P136_ likes this

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTA Save Editor: New Update 2.4.4.0 out now!
Download on first post or auto update.

Changelog: Full Changelog
Fixed...

• Issue with GTA V giving invalid count error on certain saves.

Updated...

• Editor Select is now resizable
  • Weapon Editor Redesign

Added...

• The Doomsday Heist MKII Weapons
    • SNS Pistol MK II
    • Heavy Revolver MK II
    • Pump Shotgun MK II
    • Special Carbine MK II
    • Bullpup Rifle MK II
    • Marksman Rifle MK II
  • Gunrunning MKII Weapons
    • Pistol MK II
    • SMG MK II
    • Combat MG MK II
    • Assault Rifle MK II
    • Carbine Rifle MK II
    • Heavy Sniper MK II

NEW Weapon Editor:
v2440.gif

why are you ignoring my issue :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm not ignoring the issue you are having. Just because I release new updates that don't fix your problem doesn't mean I'm not looking into the issue you are having. I do appreciate that you put time into looking at what caused the issue but as I have stated in my post above "I don't know what I'm missing or what the issue is but when I find it and fix it, I will post it."

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm not ignoring the issue you are having. Just because I release new updates that don't fix your problem doesn't mean I'm not looking into the issue you are having. I do appreciate that you put time into looking at what caused the issue but as I have stated in my post above "I don't know what I'm missing or what the issue is but when I find it and fix it, I will post it."

ok, thank you for telling me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users