Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Xbox360-PS3-PC] GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

V Released
641 replies to this topic
Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:53 AM Edited by Troubadour, 16 May 2015 - 11:40 AM.

Sorry to bother you

Got a difference question and stupid one at that...

I tried doing some stuff with my SGTA50015 file i edited it with minor things such as money to see if it would work but everytime i load up the game nothing changed the money is still the same.

What am i doing wwrong?

FunGt
  • FunGt

GTA-Modding.com

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:47 PM

Sorry to bother you

I tried doing some stuff with my SGTA50015 file i edited it with minor things such as money to see if it would work but everytime i load up the game nothing changed the money is still the same.

What am i doing wwrong?

Maybe you forgot to save your edited savegame.

Made a video with all features of this tool:

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

Sorry to bother you

What am i doing wwrong?

Maybe you forgot to save your edited savegame.

Made a video with all features of this tool:

I manged to figure out what i was doing wrong, i was selecting the wrong save but thanks for the reply.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:57 AM

Rockstar should add Hazard to the team.  Cuz apparently this one man, single handed, can make GTA V more fun than Rockstar themselves, who make billions, can ever do.

Thanks for the hard work!  I've used the Save Editor in V from December 2013 to about May 2014.  It gave GTA V a lot more life.

The biggest thing that I liked was when you added in "The Works."  Which made the Vehicles BP/DP/EP/FP.

One question, since I didn't use it in a while, but did you find a way to get the 4 Car Garages, Impound Garages, Helipads, or Hangers to have "The Works?"  Or is still JUST the Safehouse Garages?

Even if there is existing Special Vehicles with immunities in V, the only place they can be stored basically is in the Safehouse Garages since the coding of the Interior Garages strip the Vehicle of any properties it has.  I've heard it even stripping some of the unique colors, too.

• XB36Hazard likes this

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:50 PM Edited by XB36Hazard, 22 May 2015 - 02:50 PM.

Rockstar should add Hazard to the team.  Cuz apparently this one man, single handed, can make GTA V more fun than Rockstar themselves, who make billions, can ever do.

Thanks for the hard work!  I've used the Save Editor in V from December 2013 to about May 2014.  It gave GTA V a lot more life.

The biggest thing that I liked was when you added in "The Works."  Which made the Vehicles BP/DP/EP/FP.

One question, since I didn't use it in a while, but did you find a way to get the 4 Car Garages, Impound Garages, Helipads, or Hangers to have "The Works?"  Or is still JUST the Safehouse Garages?

Even if there is existing Special Vehicles with immunities in V, the only place they can be stored basically is in the Safehouse Garages since the coding of the Interior Garages strip the Vehicle of any properties it has.  I've heard it even stripping some of the unique colors, too.

Thanks!, It's just the safehouse garages, because R* messaged up in the beginning with safehouse vehicles not saving.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:42 PM

Hah, I also remember for a while Michael's Hanger refused to work.  You were able to get Franklin and Trevor's Hangers to spawn items, but not Michael's.  Is M's Hanger fixed yet?

Sorry, it's just I didn't use it in a long time.  I haven't even played V in general for a long time.

bunny ear tv
  • bunny ear tv

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

Thanks very much for updating your save file editor for the PC! I'm amazed at how much stuff it allows you to modify!

I can't seem to figure out if I can toggle any of the garages (Grove Street for instance) to be owned as soon as you get free roam after the Franklin and Lamar mission. Is that possible?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:32 AM

Thanks very much for updating your save file editor for the PC! I'm amazed at how much stuff it allows you to modify!

I can't seem to figure out if I can toggle any of the garages (Grove Street for instance) to be owned as soon as you get free roam after the Franklin and Lamar mission. Is that possible?

I think you have to wait until you unlock Michael & Trevor before doing that.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

I was on Patch 1.11, when I STARTED my current 100% Save.  But the Patches removed some exploits to obtain Special Vehicles.  So I rolled back to 1.00.  But when I did that, I had F's 4 Car Garage, Hanger, Helipad, and Marina Dock already on the map.  Didn't even buy them.  The moment M and T were unlocked, they also had everything...

This was on PS3.  Not sure what's up with PC, though.

bunny ear tv
  • bunny ear tv

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

When you start the game with the Collector's Edition (360), the Grove Street Garage is unlocked and you have access to it as soon as you complete Franklin and Lamar. So it must be a setting somewhere.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:34 PM

When you start the game with the Collector's Edition (360), the Grove Street Garage is unlocked and you have access to it as soon as you complete Franklin and Lamar. So it must be a setting somewhere.

I just started a new game myself on PC last night and just unlocked Michael so let me check my game to see..

Why do i loose all my ammo if i quit a mission after failing or i die?

bunny ear tv
  • bunny ear tv

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

I just started a new game myself on PC last night and just unlocked Michael so let me check my game to see..

OK, you get the ability to buy garages after completing Father and Son. Grove Street Garage was 30k.

gooby
  • gooby

┐(ー`)┌

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:52 PM Edited by gooby, 29 May 2015 - 12:33 AM.

Hey Hazard (or others who did this already). On PS3, I struggle with the stunt jumps. I've got a 98.75% save, last thing I'm missing is the Complete 25 stunt jumps task. Some months ago, when your editor still had the option to complete 49 stunt jumps, I used it, but I never found the missing 50th jump. Now that there's the map, I found the 50th jump but when I did it in-game, it said "Stunt Jump Completed - Just one jump left" again. So I used the collectibles map to uncheck all stunt jumps, to start from 0 and do 25 legitimately (I already have the 50 jumps trophy so I don't care about that). But in-game, when I do any jump, it still says "Just one jump left". Soo, can you help me? Also, in Stats edit menu, I saw the Miscellaneous stat. Mine says 15/16. If I just change that value, it won't work properly to reach 100%, correct? I suppose there is another place in the save which tells the game if the 25 stunt jumps task is done (and my game doesn't think so). Can I change that in your program too? I didn't find it.

Edit: Thinking about it, all I really need is to find that task in my save. I just checked again and didn't find it in the editor (searched in 100% list and stats editor). Any help will be appreciated :)

Edit2: More digging. Ticked 24 jumps on the map and changed my stunt jumps found/completed stats count to 24, it doesn't work. Maybe the "Unique Stunts Jumps Completed Mask" would do the trick? If so, what do I need to set to get 24?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:23 PM

I knew someone who did this a while back, and they were stuck at 98% or so because of the Stunt Jumps.  The Editor is great, but it has some bugs time to time.  ALWAYS make a backup.

The guy went back and did all the Stunt Jumps and his game was stuck at 98% and wouldn't go to 100%.  All he needed was the Stunt Jumps...

gooby
  • gooby

┐(ー`)┌

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:33 PM Edited by gooby, 30 May 2015 - 12:48 PM.

I knew someone who did this a while back, and they were stuck at 98% or so because of the Stunt Jumps.  The Editor is great, but it has some bugs time to time.  ALWAYS make a backup.

The guy went back and did all the Stunt Jumps and his game was stuck at 98% and wouldn't go to 100%.  All he needed was the Stunt Jumps...

That sucks. I have plenty of backups, but until recently I didn't bother going for 100%, so I would rather go forward on my current save. Otherwise I'd lose months of progress, I started editing my saves ages ago after finishing the story and I can't remember when exactly I pressed that 49 stunt jumps done button. I hope I can figure this out with Hazard, doing some searches I found others having the same issue and apparently Hazard once added a Reset Stunt Jumps button so he probably knows what values determine completed jumps. I think it's the mask. If that's the case, it could be as simple as copying it from a fresh save to start them over.
It might be necessary to reset the progress of the actual task if it's not as simple as 1=done/0=not done that triggers once you reach 25 stunt jumps. So we would need to find the spot that determines if the 25 jumps task is done, but I think that'd be nearly impossible for me, I have some experience with hex editing and that's about it. I hope Hazard knows about it with all the work he's done on these saves. Main difficulty is finding the spots, so I hope he can help with that. Values to reset won't be hard to obtain.

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

That sucks. I have plenty of backups, but until recently I didn't bother going for 100%, so I would rather go forward on my current save. Otherwise I'd lose months of progress, I started editing my saves ages ago after finishing the story and I can't remember when exactly I pressed that 49 stunt jumps done button. I hope I can figure this out with Hazard, doing some searches I found others having the same issue and apparently Hazard once added a Reset Stunt Jumps button so he probably knows what values determine completed jumps. I think it's the mask. If that's the case, it could be as simple as copying it from a fresh save to start them over.
It might be necessary to reset the progress of the actual task if it's not as simple as 1=done/0=not done that triggers once you reach 25 stunt jumps. So we would need to find the spot that determines if the 25 jumps task is done, but I think that'd be nearly impossible for me, I have some experience with hex editing and that's about it. I hope Hazard knows about it with all the work he's done on these saves. Main difficulty is finding the spots, so I hope he can help with that. Values to reset won't be hard to obtain.

I have fixed this issue and many more. I want to fix most if not all issues before I release a new update. Please be patient with me while I continue fixing issues.

gooby
  • gooby

┐(ー`)┌

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

I have fixed this issue and many more. I want to fix most if not all issues before I release a new update. Please be patient with me while I continue fixing issues.

That's great :) So next release will allow to reset this task/stunt jumps?

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:39 PM

Next release will allow you to edit all Knife Flights, Letter Scraps, Nuclear Waste, Spaceship Parts, Stunt Jumps, Under the Bridges, and Peyotes. I also might add Monkey Mosaics if I have time. 

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

Any word on what I asked?...

I have a quick question, can the location\teleporting be disabled when saving something?... I changed Trevor's weapons and he was teleported into Micheal's house.

gooby
  • gooby

┐(ー`)┌

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:06 PM Edited by gooby, 31 May 2015 - 11:07 PM.

I have a quick question, can the location\teleporting be disabled when saving something?... I changed Trevor's weapons and he was teleported into Micheal's house.

It sounds like you saved as Michael and accidentally kept Trevor the active character in the editor. To avoid it, select Michael from the character menu again after changing Trevor's inventory. :)

Next release will allow you to edit all Knife Flights, Letter Scraps, Nuclear Waste, Spaceship Parts, Stunt Jumps, Under the Bridges, and Peyotes. I also might add Monkey Mosaics if I have time.
I don't mean to be pedantic, sorry for bothering you again, but the collectibles map on your current public version already allows editing all (last gen) collectibles on my PS3 save and it seems to work correctly (it recognized all collectibles I did). Will this fix just add the PC collectibles or will this change more so we can do the "Complete 25 stunt jumps" task to reach 100% if we messed with them in the past?

I appreciate your work on this, thanks again.

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:08 PM

It sounds like you saved as Michael and accidentally kept Trevor the active character in the editor. To avoid it, select Michael from the character menu again after changing Trevor's inventory. :)

I don't mean to be pedantic, sorry for bothering you again, but the collectibles map on your current public version already allows editing all (last gen) collectibles on my PS3 save and it seems to work correctly (it recognized all collectibles I did). Will this fix just add the PC collectibles or will this change more so we can do the "Complete 25 stunt jumps" task to reach 100% if we messed with them in the past?
I appreciate your work on this, thanks again.

Thanks! :D
  • gooby likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:02 AM

Is there anything that you can do in this tool to force street races to spawn? I'm trying to get 100% on PC, but the 4th one won't spawn. Apparently this dates back to September 2013 so the only ones who will fix it would be modders.

gooby
  • gooby

┐(ー`)┌

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:19 AM

Is there anything that you can do in this tool to force street races to spawn? I'm trying to get 100% on PC, but the 4th one won't spawn. Apparently this dates back to September 2013 so the only ones who will fix it would be modders.

I just did street races #2 through to #5 on the previous update 2 weeks ago, you just need to be patient with Hao's text. Besides the street races are all listed in the program's 100% checklist already, you can just tick them off.

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

Is it even possible to edit color of planes & boats purchased from in-game Internet? they are always black which drive me crazy.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:39 PM

Yes...You can mod Planes, Helicopters, Boats, and even the Blimp.

• gooby likes this

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:46 AM

Yes...You can mod Planes, Helicopters, Boats, and even the Blimp.

It can edit planes you parked inside your hanger but can't edit planes you purchased from in-game Internet. Basically anything requires you to press E then select can't be edited.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:41 AM Edited by Militia, 08 June 2015 - 11:42 AM.

I am playing PS3.  No idea about PC and the likes...

On PS3, I bought a Buzzard Attack Chopper way back in 2013 and then used the Editor to change the color...

It could be just an error in the Editor.  I remember on PS3 that Michael's Hanger wouldn't spawn ANYTHING, it was unused for literally 9 months, maybe longer.  I am not sure if it works now, even, cuz I haven't used the Editor since May 2014, over a year ago now...

gooby
  • gooby

┐(ー`)┌

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:20 PM Edited by gooby, 08 June 2015 - 04:21 PM.

You can only edit your current hangar/helipad vehicle colours because only those are stored in your save (I can confirm these work fine on all characters using any vehicle, even cars stick to the helipad and respawn). When you pick another vehicle in-game the game spawns it with default values. If you're on PC, just use a trainer to change colours.

SID44SID
  • SID44SID

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

After last update of game editor doesn't work... Infinite "Loading stats...". 

Please check it!

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:14 AM

After last update of game editor doesn't work... Infinite "Loading stats...". 

Please check it!

Can you send me your save?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users