Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Xbox360-PS3-PC] GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

V Released
657 replies to this topic
XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:59 AM Edited by XB36Hazard, 03 July 2017 - 05:00 PM.

Today May 2, 2015 I will be releasing my Grand Theft Auto V Save Editor for PC.

This editor is for: Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 (Deccrypted Saves Only), and Xbox One (READ/CONVERT ONLY) !

Help & Full Changelog: Here

...Credits...
By: XB36Hazard
STFS Class: Supermodder
IO Class (Reader & Writer): XB36Hazard
GTA V Save Encryption: XB36Hazard
GTA V Save Hash: XB36Hazard
GTA V Save Class: XB36Hazard
Editor Coding: XB36Hazard
Editor Design: XB36Hazard

...Special Thanks...
Ray Logan

Things you can do...
..Edit..
All Stats
Characters Health : Even God Mode (Over 40 minutes of standing in front of a gun and never die!)
Characters Armor
Characters Special Ability
Characters Cash
Characters Vehicles
Characters Weapons (Ammo, Attachments, Tints)
Extract and Replace Data Blocks for advanced users
Edit Wanted Level
Missions Editor
Unlocks (See Picture Below)

Download: Here
Virus Scan: Here

Pictures:
GTAVSE.gif

Video:
  • Azazel, Gutslab, Blackbird88 and 15 others like this

gajrajgchouhan
  • gajrajgchouhan

tommycjnikojohnnyluis fan

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

Thanks It works I can confirm that and has no virus if someone thinking It is a spam No It works !!!!!!! :)

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

Shouldn't it be here: http://gtaforums.com/forum/314-tools/ ?

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade
  • Bhutan

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:20 PM Edited by Gutslab, 02 May 2015 - 01:20 PM.

awesome work man, glad to see this be available on pc too

I remember using it a ton when editing cars and sp2mp'ing them

sy573mx
  • sy573mx

That's how you get ants.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:45 PM Edited by sy573mx, 02 May 2015 - 05:03 PM.

Not working for me. Steam version.

Edited lung capacity stat for Franlkin & Michael to max, edited the money in "cash" so as to not show the pre-order $500 000 Franklin got.

When I load up the game it has not changed.

Maybe I am doing something wrong - I only want to update the lung capacity stats on all the characters the others are full.

Scratch that - working now - did not seem to work on a quick save from the phone - weird - when I loaded the autosave it worked.   :cool:  :cool:

Have been wanting to start a new game but dreading the damn flying school helicopter missions..... I suck at them.... failed like ten times in a row - then finally beat it with a few seconds to spare - (then you have to do it two more times  :cry:) - yes it is considered cheating - but I can now start a new game & not have to do the flying school.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:06 PM

How can I unlock the so called Flare Gun?

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

If it keeps on rainin' levee's goin' to break

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

I used to max out characters abilities, when I started the game Michael was in place of Franklin's inside Franklin's house. And chop settings arent applied.

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:17 AM

How can I unlock the so called Flare Gun?

Select the hammer and click swap.

ramin728
  • ramin728

amateur modeller

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

i just updated it and now it says "unable to verify plugin.dat"  :panic:

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

Man you rock!

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:06 PM Edited by Gutslab, 03 May 2015 - 02:06 PM.

i just updated it and now it says "unable to verify plugin.dat"  :panic:

idk I just followed the prompt to dl the plugin and it works

sy573mx
  • sy573mx

That's how you get ants.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

Back to square one for me....

When I save it does seem to work, but then after a few minutes it seems to reset the stats - stamina & such. I hope there is a way to max the stats permanently. 

The flight school editing works for me. The shooting range works too, though it does not save the score you put in. 

Nimrod
  • Nimrod

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:02 AM

Hey there.

I've got an almost perfect save file of my own, 100% etc etc, bit I am only missing the Simeon random event, which as you may know is missable (not available after unlocking Trevor). It's the only thing keeping me from a perfect save.

In your editor I have found this event checkbox in the checklist section, however after loading this edited file, my social club profile did not change and still says this Simeon event was not unlocked.

Is it even possible to do this?

sy573mx
  • sy573mx

That's how you get ants.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:24 PM

I finally found out what my issue was, when selecting the fist to max out your stats on the character tab it works, though it bugs out the stats page - so your character will have had over a billion near misses & walked over 10000 miles.....

so I will be tinkering over the next few days to see what the minimum integer is needed for the stat to be at 100 - maxed but without the bugged stats page, Editing bugged stats just causes your stats (stamina, strengh...) to reset.

Having fun tinkering, but it does drive me crazy. I have a bit of OCD.

SynchronousSnake
  • SynchronousSnake

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:41 PM Edited by SynchronousSnake, 05 May 2015 - 12:13 AM.

Hey there.

I've got an almost perfect save file of my own, 100% etc etc, bit I am only missing the Simeon random event, which as you may know is missable (not available after unlocking Trevor). It's the only thing keeping me from a perfect save.

In your editor I have found this event checkbox in the checklist section, however after loading this edited file, my social club profile did not change and still says this Simeon event was not unlocked.

Is it even possible to do this?

No it's not possible. For social club to register it You have to be in game and connected to the rockstar servers while/after finishing the event,. This fine tool does not contact Rockstar servers.

Edit: also random bit of history/info IIRC this is why The stock market part of this editor never worked (a feature now removed it seems from the tool in recent versions) back when I used this tool when PS3 support was added as that too is tied to having to contact rockstar servers for the ingame stock market.

Nimrod
  • Nimrod

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:18 AM

Thanks, I was thinking of the same reason since it does make sense.

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:35 PM

I have a "problem" I changed the protagonists main vehicles license plates using the iFruit app, but when I edit it back to what it was with the save editor *eg, BETTY 32 for Trevor* it doesn't save... Does anyone have any ideas?

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:14 PM Edited by XB36Hazard, 06 May 2015 - 04:14 PM.

To everyone that posted a problem. I will be looking into all issues and due my best to fix all of them by next update.

I have a "problem" I changed the protagonists main vehicles license plates using the iFruit app, but when I edit it back to what it was with the save editor *eg, BETTY 32 for Trevor* it doesn't save... Does anyone have any ideas?

After change any license plate with the iFruit app you cannot customize them using the editor, because once you connect to online your license plate will re-sync back to what you changed it to using the iFruit app. 

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

To everyone that posted a problem. I will be looking into all issues and due my best to fix all of them by next update.

After change any license plate with the iFruit app you cannot customize them using the editor, because once you connect to online your license plate will re-sync back to what you changed it to using the iFruit app. 

Damn... I assume there is no way around it?

Daynja
  • Daynja

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:55 PM

Not while your iFruit app is connected to an internet connection and transmitting to R*. The same issue goes for Chop happiness, it always reverts to your app happiness level when you load a save

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:57 PM

Not while your iFruit app is connected to an internet connection and transmitting to R*. The same issue goes for Chop happiness, it always reverts to your app happiness level when you load a save

Can the iFruit app be disconnected, I tried uninstalling it.

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:15 AM Edited by datsuperlemonhaze, 09 May 2015 - 03:16 AM.

Today May 2, 2015 I will be releasing my Grand Theft Auto V Save Editor for PC.

Awesome job, once again. I've been subbed to your 360haven thread forever. I pm'd you over there about adding in the Epsilon robes stuff, and you added it into the next update. Nice work man, cheers.

LiveApk25
  • LiveApk25

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

Can it unlock Firework Launcher in the store?

doppelblind
  • doppelblind

Playing GTA on PC since 1999

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:18 PM Edited by doppelblind, 11 May 2015 - 03:39 PM.

Your savegame editor is a nice little program to be playing with, but there are some things that don't work, or could be improved.

-Option to set tires to bulletproof is reseted upon saving with your editor. Ingame tires are never bulletproof.

-Option to complete all missions and side mission targets don't work. It says values will be set after saving but nothing happens.

-Missions that already have all side targets achieved are shown as incomplete.

-Can't edit neither rampage score %values, nor secondary rampage targets with editor.

-I have Franks Groove Street Garage filled with 4 supercars, and want to edit them, but editor only shows 4 empty slots.

-When you edit weapon-upgrades to be fitted to your guns, you actually have them. but you haven't bought them at ammunation, so you can still buy them for mistake.

Your editor's view is way too small for a 1440p screen, make the window at least twice as big and have it showing more options at once.

-The weapons-upgrade-tab or example only shows the first 4 upgrades, you need to scroll a lot, and that's VERY annoying when you're editing all weapons for all 3 characters in line. Maybe you could change this view to a pulldown menue showing all options at once.

-Another example would be the view of strangers missions. The yellow on white contrast is no good choice, and again you can only see three sidemissions and have to scroll a lot to find the sidemission you're searching for. Make it look like the main missions view, that would be way better in my opinion.

Last but not least there is room for improving the 100% view, this could be sorted rather in gameplay order than alphabetical, and separated in category-tabs to have a better view.

XB36Hazard
  • XB36Hazard

Pro

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:58 PM

Your savegame editor is a nice little program to be playing with, but there are some things that don't work, or could be improved.

-Option to set tires to bulletproof is reseted upon saving with your editor. Ingame tires are never bulletproof.

-Option to complete all missions and side mission targets don't work. It says values will be set after saving but nothing happens.

-Missions that already have all side targets achieved are shown as incomplete.

-Can't edit neither rampage score %values, nor secondary rampage targets with editor.

-I have Franks Groove Street Garage filled with 4 supercars, and want to edit them, but editor only shows 4 empty slots.

-When you edit weapon-upgrades to be fitted to your guns, you actually have them. but you haven't bought them at ammunation, so you can still buy them for mistake.

Your editor's view is way too small for a 1440p screen, make the window at least twice as big and have it showing more options at once.

-The weapons-upgrade-tab or example only shows the first 4 upgrades, you need to scroll a lot, and that's VERY annoying when you're editing all weapons for all 3 characters in line. Maybe you could change this view to a pulldown menue showing all options at once.

-Another example would be the view of strangers missions. The yellow on white contrast is no good choice, and again you can only see three sidemissions and have to scroll a lot to find the sidemission you're searching for. Make it look like the main missions view, that would be way better in my opinion.

Last but not least there is room for improving the 100% view, this could be sorted rather in gameplay order than alphabetical, and separated in category-tabs to have a better view.

Can you send me your save? I want to look and see why somethings are not working for you.

MHVuze
  • MHVuze

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:32 PM Edited by MHVuze, 12 May 2015 - 09:42 PM.

You're a godsend, thanks for displayin Knife Flight and Under The Bridge data! :lol:

E: Damn, seems it's bugged for me. No Knife Flights registered at all (9 done in-game) and Under The Bridge is wrong as well (47 done in-game, 5 ticked in the save editor). Destroyed For Sale signs are apparently bugged as well, I've completed the mission ages ago. Or maybe I just did something wrong, first time with the editor. Here's my save anyway, hope you can eventually fix it if there's anything wrong since I want to know the last three bridge locations. :) http://www67.zippysh...9fXYD/file.html

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:49 AM

Thank you! Now I can spawn Heist vehicles or any vehicle I want in SP without using trainers and risk getting banned from Online :)

It works great, I only tested it on spawning vehicles, though I can`t seem to save planes or helicopters in the hangers or helipads. I spawned Hydra and it was in Trevors airfield, but when I took it out, destroyed and returned it wasn`t there anymore. And when I replaces Savage with Frogger the Savage wasn`t available anymore.

BMWSauberF1.08
  • BMWSauberF1.08

San Andreas Rewind Vehicle Artist

• Feroci
  • Italy
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:54 AM

^i think the same goes for stolen aircrafts in the vanilla game,once you lose/leave the vehicle you stored in the hangar/helipad you must buy another one except for default vehicles,so only Trevor's Frogger will always be there

• Sweet Bellic likes this

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

^i think the same goes for stolen aircrafts in the vanilla game,once you lose/leave the vehicle you stored in the hangar/helipad you must buy another one except for default vehicles,so only Trevor's Frogger will always be there

Oh ok. But then why did the Savage disappeared when I switched it to Frogger. Shouldn`t it be in the list of stored aircraft?

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

I have a quick question, can the location\teleporting be disabled when saving something?... I changed Trevor's weapons and he was teleported into Micheal's house.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users