Watch Dogs 2

1,354 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

Borrowed my father's friend's PS4. F'er had WD2 installed but no WD2 is in sight.

COME-THE-F-ON! :angry:

• jrl51592 likes this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

Borrowed my father's friend's PS4. F'er had WD2 installed but no WD2 is in sight.

Maybe you just aren't destined to play WD2.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:14 AM

I think they have a 4 hour demo you can download from PSN.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:31 AM

I think they have a 4 hour demo you can download from PSN.

I can switch and set the PS4's internet settings to our router alright, but my father's friend insisted that we shouldn't touch the Internet settings. Bummer :(

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:17 AM

Your father's friend is probably stealing his neighbor's internet so if you change the settings on his PS4, he will no longer have access to his neighbor's internet lol

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

In the main menu, slide over to the right till you see 'Library'.

Then head down to PS Store logo in there (the bag with PS buttons), look for WD2, and download it (if you're sure it's not downloaded)

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

Really good video about WD2. Almost tempting to actually buy the game, tbh. Check out his channel if you like this vid; Hamish Black is probably the best gaming YT content creator out there right now IMO.

• El Diablo, ten-a-penny, UAL and 1 other like this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:01 PM Edited by fashion, 27 June 2017 - 03:38 PM.

It definetly was a huge surprise. They took the Watch Dogs formula and raised it to 11. It's an incredible sequel that saved the franchise and opened up the doors for future games. I see a lot of potential for the sequels. The "kid" hacker group thing was fine for one game and a lot of people overreacted a bit saying the story was horrible IMO. It was alright and the loose hacker group was something new.

I do hope that WD3 focuses on a different direction. Give us a darker story with less obvious evils of the world. Aim the gun at politics, insurances and lottery in the next game. Exposing companies and the politic in WD2 was my favorite part of the game as I'm a bit of a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist guy myself. Please keep that up. The DEDSEC annonymous-inspired videos in the game were freaking awesome.

I wouldn't mind a James Bourne type of thing in the next game.
  • Mister Pink, Ivan1997GTA and Actlikeyouknow like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:53 PM

Fck this. I'm getting this game.

• Mister Pink and Actlikeyouknow like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

I just played a 3hr trial on Xbox last night. Man, this game is great. There's so many surprises I got. Photographing people, and they make silly faces, the overheard conversations, the interactive menu. Just hilarious! I liked the introduction, putting you straight in to a stealth mission and breaking into ctOS. It's a great opener to set the premise of the game and your intro to Deadsec. After that, I just goofed around, interacting with the beautiful world. The city is much more alive than GTA V's Los Santos. There's so many people doing so many different things and also interacting with each other. San Fran looks beautiful but I even enjoyed the seedy side like the dude I saw shooting up in an alleyway. Crazy!

I will get this game soon!

• Mr. Scratch, Cosmic Gypsy, Ciaran and 2 others like this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Just you wait until you find these guys.

• El Diablo, Mister Pink, Zello and 2 others like this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:08 PM

Yes it was incredible finding those! So many unique NPCs in this world, so many interactions.. San Francisco is an amazing open world. Glad you're going to buy it, Pink. I still return to the game once in a while to just fool around in the world, take pictures, see what the city's up to.
  • feckyerlife, Ivan1997GTA and Actlikeyouknow like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

Nobody shared about the 4 Players co-op update?

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

I just played a 3hr trial on Xbox last night. Man, this game is great. There's so many surprises I got. Photographing people, and they make silly faces, the overheard conversations, the interactive menu. Just hilarious! I liked the introduction, putting you straight in to a stealth mission and breaking into ctOS. It's a great opener to set the premise of the game and your intro to Deadsec. After that, I just goofed around, interacting with the beautiful world. The city is much more alive than GTA V's Los Santos. There's so many people doing so many different things and also interacting with each other. San Fran looks beautiful but I even enjoyed the seedy side like the dude I saw shooting up in an alleyway. Crazy!

If you like taking pictures you'll spend hours with the drone camera....

I have so many pictures i've lost count

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:55 AM

I love how your phone cam, the drone and the RV car let you take pictures from all kinds of perspectives. This game has the best photo mode I've ever seen. Great tools to capture the beautiful and breathtakingly living city. Gonna play it right now just to snap more pics.
  • Mister Pink, Synthol and Actlikeyouknow like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

I better pass the Semester if I'm gonna play this game. My parents promised me that if I pass the first Semester they'll buy a PS4 as a gift. Hope for the best! Definitely gonna get this game after DOOM. Hope that this game won't be overpriced AF though.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

If you like taking pictures you'll spend hours with the drone camera....

I have so many pictures i've lost count

Yes, I take photos like a Japanese tourist on speed. I love it. I'll definitely pick up this game.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:18 PM

I better pass the Semester if I'm gonna play this game. My parents promised me that if I pass the first Semester they'll buy a PS4 as a gift. Hope for the best! Definitely gonna get this game after DOOM. Hope that this game won't be overpriced AF though.

Get the digital version, it's cheaper.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:56 AM

Well, I'm glad there's no such thing here. lol.

New sealed, day 1 copy in my place always more or less USD20 cheaper than the price tag on PSN.
  • Ivan1997GTA and Actlikeyouknow like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

i just bought the gold edition for 50 bucks on psn.  basically $50 dollar savings.

• Mister Pink, ten-a-penny, Ivan1997GTA and 1 other like this

HeistsActivist
  • HeistsActivist

Heists 2.0 Supporter and Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:25 AM

Is there gonna be a WD3?? If there is it should be in London or Liverpool or maybe both?? Only cause it'd be cool for WD but not for GTA cause I like that in America..

HeistsActivist
  • HeistsActivist

Heists 2.0 Supporter and Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:34 AM

All the MK II weapons are breaking my bank and I can't keep any money. I was gonna get a $50 Shark Card if they went on rebate but I've had doubts to the fact that my friends have been playing and enjoying Watch Dogs 2. Should I buy Watch Dogs 2 with an extra $10 or buy that shark card

Oh my...
Watch Dogs 2 is the only valid option. Don't even make me explain why :D

By buying shark cards, you fall right into Take2's greedy craws and supprt their sh*tty microtransaction system. The 50 bucks will be gone faster than you think.

Would you rather tune a weapon and maybe buy a car or have a new arsenal of weapons, arsenal of new cars, large and beautiful map, new story and missions and overall a new gaming experience?

I ended up buying a $100 Shark Card with a healthy 70% rebate/bonus and now I can feel like I can rest until R* gets their sh*t together cause I have WD2 now. Srsly if no new heists, nightclubs, or hunters are made then I am staying with WD2 and hyping for WD3 instead of GTA VI cause I don't have much hope for the future of R* games. I also will hype for EVERYWHERE...

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

Aidun penirse gives Jorgy chink a T-Boner

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Modding in this game is great

Spoiler

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

Too bad I can't. There's no way to buy anything on the net, at least not on PC (which costs double the original's price).

Modding in this game is great

<le pic>

Yes , thats me playing as T-Bone and my Friend playing as Wrench

Wait, you can mod this game?!?

n0gny.jpg

• Ivan1997GTA, Actlikeyouknow and HeySlickThatsMe like this

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:00 PM Edited by HeySlickThatsMe, 17 July 2017 - 12:02 PM.

^ Yup , i already did tons of stuff

Here's what i currently have:

Spoiler
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:39 PM Edited by Pat, 17 July 2017 - 09:41 PM.

-Watch Dogs 1 Camera by CobraGamer

-Watch dogs 1 weapons (Added , not replaced , original stats from watch dogs 1) (Thanks to MrWasdennnoch)

Can you share the links for these? I can't seem to find them anywhere, all I'm finding are trainers and a different mod by CobraGamer to basically turn the AK-47 into an overpowered joke weapon. The extremely high FOV is one of the biggest reasons I haven't put a lot of time into this game (funny considering I would usually be complaining about the opposite in most games), and the poor weapon variety is not far behind.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Most Creative [Writing] 2016
    Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:32 AM

More so can you share some screens? I can't mod (console) but always like seeing cool mods

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

I will release them soon , but not everything because some stuff would reeeeeeaaaalllyyyyyyy hurt multiplayer (And i don't want to have everybody running as wrench in multiplayer or whatever)
Also im working on an graphic mod (This is not reshade nor sweetfx)
So here's some more screens

Spoiler

• Wu-Tang Forever, ten-a-penny and Ivan1997GTA like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

That last image look identical to real life. Just wow.

• HeySlickThatsMe likes this

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:06 AM

If only i would play on Max settings and this screen would be done after i deleted the lensflares from phone camera , then yes :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users