Trumple, I'm copying my feedback from GTA 5-mods to here (I've seen your reply, this is just to keep it all in one place), but before that there's something I want to add: the amount of explosions leads to the camera shaking almost nonstop. Is there a way for you to disable that effect for the duration the mod being active? The constant motion is rather hard on the eyes.
As for the feedback:
- Customizable hotkey for on/off toggle.
- Peds with varying degrees of accuracy (they can barely hit anything right now)
- Right now you see firemen moving back and forth. Let the police, the army and the ambulances join in on the fun too.
- Have drivers participate, doing drive-bys and trying to run people over. Also plane and helicopter pilots.
- There's a bug right now that makes peds reset from ragdoll to standing up pose before the former is finished. This is particularly observable when they're on fire. Throw a molotov at a ped and you'll see what I mean
- peds aren't very good at using the minigun. They try using it in bursts, which kind of defeats the point, so it would be nice to tweak that. On the other hand, they are AMAZING at using explosives (which is good)
Another two things that just occurred to me for future versions: it would be funny to have some peds in the confusion trying to get by with melee weapons or bare fists. Plus, when you're on water or in the air, having them spawn in the appropriate vehicles could have amazing results. Imagine a bunch of helicopters fighting it out over Los Santos.
Also, spawning is buggy inside tunnels at the moment. Just go into one and you'll see.
Again, amazing mod. Most fun I've had in GTA 5 so far.