• machine4578

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

I think because:
a. it does not work anymore
b. it breaks the license agreement as was actually not mod but 'crack'

the save file i posted above still work 100% if you play offline(story mode).

Excuse me, but is there any way to make it work for the latest GTA version (1.0.1103.2)?! 'Cause it doesn't seem to work for me.

did it used to work for you? i personally have not tested it on my legit game yet.

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:21 PM Edited by Slash_Alex, 08 July 2017 - 04:40 PM.

I think because:
a. it does not work anymore
b. it breaks the license agreement as was actually not mod but 'crack'

the save file i posted above still work 100% if you play offline(story mode).

Excuse me, but is there any way to make it work for the latest GTA version (1.0.1103.2)?! 'Cause it doesn't seem to work for me.

did it used to work for you? i personally have not tested it on my legit game yet.

No, i've never tried it before. My game is legit too, and considering that i do not play online i decided to try this patch, to play exclusive missions (Murder Mystery for example), and participate in the Stock Car Races. But no, nothing seems to work 'cause there is no races blip on the map, and Murder Mystery mission doesn't work too.

They say that there must be a welcome message on the screen after you start the game, well no, nothing pops up.

p.s. do i probably have to start a new game to make it work?

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:27 AM Edited by Slash_Alex, 09 July 2017 - 02:46 PM.

@machine4578 I started a new game - didn't help. I even loaded the savegame you'd provided ( http://gtaforums.com...entry1068926664) - nothing. I guess R* just did smth. to prevent it working.

machine4578
  • machine4578

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:52 PM Edited by machine4578, 09 July 2017 - 07:54 PM.

@machine4578 I started a new game - didn't help. I even loaded the savegame you'd provided ( http://gtaforums.com...entry1068926664) - nothing. I guess R* just did smth. to prevent it working.

are you playing offline\singleplayer only? if you are not it will get overwritten!

also as far as starting a new game, you cant you must use all the save files i shared and load the save.

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:21 PM Edited by Slash_Alex, 09 July 2017 - 09:13 PM.

are you playing offline\singleplayer only? if you are not it will get overwritten!

also as far as starting a new game, you cant you must use all the save files i shared and load the save.

@machine4578 Yes, story mode only, no online at all. I loaded one of your saves (2015 year) and nothing. There must be a Stock Car Races marker on the map by the Yellow Jack Inn, but it's missing.

machine4578
  • machine4578

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:59 AM Edited by machine4578, 10 July 2017 - 11:21 AM.

@Slash_Alex

the only thing left i can think of is to try and use the cmdline -scOfflineOnly. and make sure cloud saving is OFF!

im the mean time i will try myself on my legit game to see if they still load for me

-edit-

ok i just tested the file i shared and they still work 100% for me completely offline. i  get the returning player bonus popup. also i check my garage and have the elegy, haircuts, tattoo.

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:42 PM Edited by Slash_Alex, 10 July 2017 - 06:17 PM.

@machine4578 I can't use this command 'cause the game won't load. I'm using a Social Club version and it requires the internet connection.

Well, anyway, you got it working probably because of your profile, i don't know, 'cause R* probably checks a profile on the internet whether it's 'returned' or not.

I've tried all your advises and never got the returning player bonus popup. Don't know what else to do. Thank you anyway. And thank you for your time.

machine4578
  • machine4578

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:22 PM

@Slash_Alex

i tested an alternate returning players file posted online. so i know it still WORKS. since you have retail version there still must be a way to FORCE offline mode for RGSC. and as posted earlier in topic if RGSC connects online your save\info get overwriten. so if you cant play 100% offline it wont work. period!  btw i also confirmed this to still work fine with friends, they tested my save files and it works.(steam version).

• Kiyone_Alien_Cop and Slash_Alex like this

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

@Slash_Alex
i tested an alternate returning players file posted online. so i know it still WORKS. since you have retail version there still must be a way to FORCE offline mode for RGSC. and as posted earlier in topic if RGSC connects online your save\info get overwriten. so if you cant play 100% offline it wont work. period!  btw i also confirmed this to still work fine with friends, they tested my save files and it works.(steam version).

I managed to launch the game offline. Now i can play all the 'returned' features. Really appreciate your help. Thank you so much, man.

machine4578
  • machine4578

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

@Slash_Alex

great news, enjoy!

Juwarra
  • Juwarra

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

All 'returning players'-exclusive content was officially unlocked for all players on May 5th, 2017

If it is now unlocked for all players, then that is really weird. For some reason then, i still don't see any returning players exclusive content spawning anywhere in story mode.. and i certainly have updated to the last version of the game. I have went to see if Duke o'Death has spawned already so many times. I have gone to the gas station in Harmony and to another location In Great Senora Desert that i read some guy said the random event with Duke o'Death should happen.. and nothing. And i have done first towing mission that i have read, should also be done before. But nothing helps. And in general, i haven't seen any other exclusive content either

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

Do you have your game up-to-date? Is it linked to Social Club? I think this official feature unlock may not work on illegal game copies that run without social club etc.

Juwarra
  • Juwarra

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

Do you have your game up-to-date? Is it linked to Social Club? I think this official feature unlock may not work on illegal game copies that run without social club etc.

Yes it is up-to-date and linked to Social Club. My game is legal retail version

machine4578
  • machine4578

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:14 AM

@Juwarra

you MUST block the game .exe's with your firewall. they can not access the RGSC at all otherwise your save files will be overwritten.

Juwarra
  • Juwarra

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

@Juwarra

you MUST block the game .exe's with your firewall. they can not access the RGSC at all otherwise your save files will be overwritten.

If you would notice what i wrote in few previous posts, then my question wasn't about how to make this hack or whatever the file work that was supposed to give the exclusive content, but Marsi4eg's claim that all exclusive content should now anyway be unlocked to all players 

All 'returning players'-exclusive content was officially unlocked for all players on May 5th, 2017

To which i replied by asking, why i don't see any exclusive content then

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:27 AM Edited by Marsi4eg, 08 October 2017 - 06:38 AM.

It's really a weird problem so I suggest you to ask Rockstar Support about why you don't see this content ingame.

Here's a link to R* newswire about unlocking content to all players dated April 18th, 2017. Actually it was unlocked earlier than May 5th. May 5th was the last day when you could transfer you past-gen character: http://www.rockstarg...t-Missions-More

And here's the changelog of 1.39 title update: https://support.rock...es/115005467908

[April 18, 2017] New Content – PS4, Xbox One & PC

Returning Player Content Availability
        Returning Player Content previously made available only to players transferring from PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC is now available to all players for purchase.

The Imponte Duke O’Death is now available in GTA Online.
Go on :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users