[V|REL] Simple Noclip

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
xoror
  • xoror

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:52 AM Edited by TJGM, 14 May 2015 - 12:16 PM.

STAFF EDIT: If you've installed this mod and ran it, change all of your passwords. It's malware that will steal your passwords.

To remove the malware follow these steps:
Use windows search and type in "%appdata%", go into the local folder, temp and then the folder will most likely be random letters/numbers, some guy reported it being inside a folder call BAE2BCEE, so if you have that check if the malware is there.

Inside the folder you should find an exe called fade.exe and a folder called data, delete both of them and make sure you delete the .asi is deleted too next time you boot up GTA V. After all of that is done, change all of your passwords, since none of them is safe anymore, including your Steam password.

Spoiler
  • Gforce, jippa_lippa and andromadajumper like this

Marqurs
  • Marqurs

New coder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:59 AM

works as it should thanks!

KingDong
  • KingDong

Im good i promise you

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

Is it possible to increase the turning speed? its really slow

xoror
  • xoror

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

will add turning speed when i get home

AndiSplash
  • AndiSplash

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:20 PM

Very nice, works as it should.

Agree to faster turning speed.

There are 2 Bugs:

-When you press Num0 to activate, you gotta get turned around, so you first have to turn around to "noclip" forward.

-You also said: Vehicles and peds you go through via noclip will disappear. Was kinda funny when I tried to land on a truck with my car and it disappeared :D

Could you maybe switch the activation key from Num0 to for example F11? 

Simple reason is because when I navigate through Simple Native Trainer or the PedSpawner Menu, I'm used to use Num0 for going back in these menus -> NoClip activated.

Good work mate, keep it up :)

xHaviiHx
  • xHaviiHx

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:54 AM

Thank you for this. I used your No-Clip mod to have a look inside the UFO. Now we officially know how the models looks like.

http://gtaforums.com...zancudo-inside/

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

Los Santos Guerrilla Filmmaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Music Video

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

So i posted this mod question on reddit and someone replied, alterting me to your Noclip mod

See discussion here http://www.reddit.co...r_to_move_in_a/

I was looking for a mod to help my video project. It would simply allow you to move forwards, backwards and to the sides at user defined variable rates of speed - slow pace, walking pace, running pace, etc, whilst facing one way .

Key things would be:

Allowing the normal standing / idle animations to naturally trigger e..g Michael scratching his head and looking around. Being able to trigger gestures in director mode, aiming your weapon, putting your fists up, etc would be the cherry on top!

So i guess even though your are moving the character along the x axis, the engine would just believe you are standing idel and allow those animations / controls to occur.

This would appear as character facing a certain way, floating smoothly across the ground, or whatever height you move up or down to, instead of the typical walking along animation. I see your mod does this already, well nearly.

There is a fixed rigid pose in place when moving about, along with no clip abilities and moving along y axis too. Obviously this is all still very cool and useful.

When moving in a direction, w (forward) for example, you could tap another key A (automatic) for example to keep this movement locked / continuing automatically at that speed without intervention until pressed again, which would then halt the movement, or until an object / ped in the environment obstructs your path (clipping).

So while the character is automatically floating across x axis, you could control things like turning your character left and right - even though the direction of movement is fixed on course, aim weapons, make gestures, allow idle standing animations to occur, etc.

Easiest way is to think of the character moving on an invisible conveyor belt that you control.

How difficult or time consuming would it be to create an offshoot mod of Noclip in the way described above, with the quick ability to turn clipping on/off via menu / shortcut (not disable / enable mod)?

I only ask this as it seems your mod already does the core of what i need and it might be able to be reconfigured slightly to suit the situation above.

Thanks.

xoror
  • xoror

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:19 AM Edited by xoror, 04 May 2015 - 12:21 AM.

Update released (1.1), notes in main post.

@Fixing, I'm afraid I can't help. What you're describing is far from what my script does. 

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

Los Santos Guerrilla Filmmaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Music Video

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:14 PM

Cheers for the reply. No worries.

Did you specifically set the fixed character T-Pose yourself?

I was sure that if there was a way to retain the normal animations and controls of the player instead of the T-pose while floating around, then automate the movement functions (W, S) so they toggle on/off instead of holding the keys down, this would achieve it.

Maybe I made my post sound much more complicated.

It is essentialy this but on ground

https://youtu.be/F3RsejET0zc?t=27s

I'll have a look at some mod tutorials to see if I can learn to do this.

Zeynohh
  • Zeynohh

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

How about you add controller support? x)

milic951
  • milic951

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Serbia

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:34 PM

[post='AAA'][/post]

jippa_lippa
  • jippa_lippa

Vice City...first and only love <3

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:43 PM

Does this mod work with the new scripthook? I find this little tool extremely useful

_UrethraXtreme
  • _UrethraXtreme

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:31 AM

If you could combine this with a location save/load, simple vehicle spawner and invincibility... Stunters would LOVE you.

If you need a better example of what I'm talking about let me know and I'll explain fully in a PM.

MHVuze
  • MHVuze

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:39 PM Edited by MHVuze, 10 May 2015 - 08:40 PM.

Thank you, very handy!

Do you think you could add custom move speeds to the config file / add buttons for slowly increasing & decreasing the value / share the source code so we can tweak this setting on our own (just some ideas, ofc one is sufficient lol)?

It's a little too fast for carefully positioning characters in animation precisely.

visedgrunt
  • visedgrunt

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

I have found that his mod breaks ladders so that when you reach the top of the ladder your character falls through the ladder back down to the floor.

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:26 AM Edited by TJGM, 14 May 2015 - 12:16 PM.

If you've installed this mod and ran it, change all of your passwords. It's malware that will steal your passwords.

You can find more information about the problem here - http://gtaforums.com...d/?p=1067463416

Thread locked and OP will be banned.

EDIT: To remove the malware follow these steps.

Use windows search and type in "%appdata%", go into the local folder, temp and then the folder will most likely be random letters/numbers, some guy reported it being inside a folder call BAE2BCEE, so if you have that check if the malware is there.

Inside the folder you should find an exe called fade.exe and a folder called data, delete both of them and make sure you delete the .asi is deleted too next time you boot up GTA V. After all of that is done, change all of your passwords, since none of them is safe anymore, including your Steam password.
  • choc4444 and Ss4gogeta0 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users