Enhanced Native Trainer

V Released V WIP
2,556 replies to this topic
MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:01 PM Edited by MightyMax, 02 February 2018 - 10:02 PM.

@Zemanez and @Slash_Alex ask to @MAFINS for add collisions objects spawn freeze :) thanks. When i spawn objects the cars or me be passes the object. Menyoo non have this problem when i spawn objects with spooner objects

vemundoo
  • vemundoo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Norway

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:09 PM

Amazing trainer, but I have a problem. When I install the trainer and launch GTA I get massive lag and stuttering, and when I remove it, it stops... Is there any fix to this? I have reset the entire trainer and removed saved files etc. inside it.

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:11 AM Edited by Slash_Alex, 19 February 2018 - 11:12 AM.

Amazing trainer, but I have a problem. When I install the trainer and launch GTA I get massive lag and stuttering, and when I remove it, it stops... Is there any fix to this? I have reset the entire trainer and removed saved files etc. inside it.

Do you have any GTA V mod manager installed? Is your Windows Defender activated? If you have a controller plugged in (XBox, PS4) try to disable it.
The cause of this problem is not quite known yet, and it seems to be different for everyone. It's definitely due to the player's setup more than anything.

Zemanez
  • Zemanez

Certified Code Wizard!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:00 PM Edited by Zemanez, 19 February 2018 - 03:01 PM.

Do you have any GTA V mod manager installed? Is your Windows Defender activated? If you have a controller plugged in (XBox, PS4) try to disable it.
The cause of this problem is not quite known yet, and it seems to be different for everyone. It's definitely due to the player's setup more than anything.

As Slash_Alex mentioned, it's been an issue for a while now but we've tried recreating it but it hasn't happened to us (I personally tested ENT across 3 different machines and none of them had the issue). 

It's definitely a weird one as some have fixed it by temporarily disabling Windows Defender/Anti-Virus while others reinstalled their game completely and it worked again (possible mod conflict?) but at the moment there's no "fix for everyone" I'm afraid. Each case has been sorted differently (or randomly went away by itself). 

• vemundoo likes this

Aebian
  • Aebian

Your worst enemy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Aebian, 6 days ago.

Hi,

Something I really would love to see:

Possibility to create a weapon set and be able to apply it.

But also: Be able to tick an option to disable the pickup of items and weapons.

I currently have to manually every time pick my 4 weapons.

Other than that, good work.

sutC3jt.png

btw your e-mail is down.

@Zemanez:

Any Clue why you did not include the Pistol holster for Steve Haines?

https://i.imgur.com/Z5oZO89.png (CS for Cutscene) And only two drawables for both (0 for no belt and 1 for belt) https://i.imgur.com/SsIRnx0.png seems that they did it different in the end mission.

End-mission screen: http://c-7npsfqifvt3...$/$/$?i10c.ua=1

Zemanez
  • Zemanez

Certified Code Wizard!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Zemanez, 5 days ago.

Hi,

Something I really would love to see:

Possibility to create a weapon set and be able to apply it.

But also: Be able to tick an option to disable the pickup of items and weapons.

I currently have to manually every time pick my 4 weapons.

Other than that, good work.

sutC3jt.png

btw your e-mail is down.

@Zemanez:

Any Clue why you did not include the Pistol holster for Steve Haines?

https://i.imgur.com/Z5oZO89.png (CS for Cutscene) And only two drawables for both (0 for no belt and 1 for belt) https://i.imgur.com/SsIRnx0.png seems that they did it different in the end mission.

End-mission screen: http://c-7npsfqifvt3...$/$/$?i10c.ua=1

The weapon loadout thing- added it to the list, but it won't be in an update soon since we'd have to figure out how to save things to the DB properly (which we haven't done yet) and I've got some other features I want to implement at the moment (in the middle of development of ~2 new (pretty big) features). 

The missing Pistol Holder is because that's a clothes component. You should be able to toggle it under the character customisation submenu (can't remember which slot it's in, but if you scroll you should be able to find it). 

Yeah, the email being down is known. If you (or anyone else) wants access to add a new feature or fix something in ENT, just add me on Discord if you have it (Flying Scotsman#8234) and I'll add you/them to the repo. 

Aebian
  • Aebian

Your worst enemy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

@Zemanez:

Thanks for your reply. Are you sure its there?

I checked this out: 7Qnvz9d.png

But there is only an option for the big belt, not for the holster only (like seen in the mission).

Regards,

Alex

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users