Enhanced Native Trainer

V Released V WIP
2,543 replies to this topic
arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:57 PM Edited by arewenotmen, 27 April 2015 - 08:58 PM.

Woah, easy everyone. I know a lot of people want all kinds of stuff, but you really need to find other people's code for me to integrate in if you want to see it any time soon, rather than just chucking out ideas.

Categorised vehicles are next.

The interaction menu is a non-starter, even if it were technically possible.

PulseR_HD
  • PulseR_HD

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

you should split the skin into the layout off the director mode trailer layout and the cars into every categories eg boats, sports, sports classics,utility, compact i also wanna see the trainer moved into the interaction menu for easier asses and controller support and looking more professional i have loads off ideas check this out for ideas http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1067382196

FatsBrown
  • FatsBrown

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

any possibility you could add an option to save a vehicle and spawn it again?

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

Does anyone else get an indefinite black loading screen if they die while using an NPC skin?

flarn2006
  • flarn2006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

You should put this on Github so people can submit pull requests to add their own features.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:00 PM

You should put this on Github so people can submit pull requests to add their own features.

Good idea - are you interested yourself? That's what I want to happen, but only if it's going to get used. 

KingDong
  • KingDong

Im good i promise you

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:37 PM

Is this supposed to be a threat? 

I could probably do what I like to the host PC. For safest results, always compile it yourself having understood the code.

Zeynohh
  • Zeynohh

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:12 AM

You should also do it with cars <3

Aerion
  • Aerion

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:33 AM

Heya, thanks for this, it really improves the player customization a lot.

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to add a color cycler for primary/secondary/pearlescent colors? the random color one is just... ugh...

We're talking cars here, I take it?

By the looks of things, the current trainer just uses a random RGB value, and then another random secondary colour if one's appropriate. That could be improved no doubt but I don't know about metallics, pearlescent etc.

All vehicles, of course. Helis/planes/boats/etc. have color variations as well.

Heck, a manual hex input for the 3 cathegories (incidentally like the same thing I requested from a IV native trainer long long ago) would solve the issue.

Metallics are standard colors that get an automatic Pearlescent applied to them, and Pearlescent is simply another color that gets applied over the whole vehicle. You got 3 colors in total for a vehicle (unless it's set to Matte, which removes pearlescent from the equation).

Looking at the native DB, I think these are the right ones:

If I had any idea how to code/compile, I'd gladly do it myself... sadly, though, I'm not a code person, so I rely on the kindness of strangers.

hristi
  • hristi

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

Hey can you merge with the mobile radio mod?

Red Dead Rebel
  • Red Dead Rebel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:16 AM

Since this trainer can change individual parts of the body. Can you add legs to John Marston/Niko? or Change Trevor's head(Drawable&Texture) to John Marston's/Niko?

alteredbeast
  • alteredbeast

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

+1, will be good to play as Niko and Marston with arms and legs.

Is it possible to add all the motorcycles helmets to choose for Michael/Trevor/Franklin ? I can find them anywhere.

Thanks a lot for your work !

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

Since this trainer can change individual parts of the body. Can you add legs to John Marston/Niko? or Change Trevor's head(Drawable&Texture) to John Marston's/Niko?

I don't believe so, no. It offers you what the game claims is available for that model. I don't know why the legs are missing, it's a bit odd.

If you see anyone else figure this out, post again to let me know.

Is it possible to add all the motorcycles helmets to choose for Michael/Trevor/Franklin ? I can find them anywhere.

Helmets seem to be another set of APIs that I haven't looked at yet (has anyone?) so keep an eye out in the longer term.
  • Red Dead Rebel likes this

vithepunisher
  • vithepunisher

Modder/Editor/Creator/Texturer/

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:51 AM Edited by vithepunisher, 28 April 2015 - 12:17 PM.

Hey ran into a gamebreaking bug when your playing as a different character and you die the game gets stuck trying to reload back to the hospital can you please fix this?

Lord_Kosmos
  • Lord_Kosmos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:07 PM

Helmets seem to be another set of APIs that I haven't looked at yet (has anyone?) so keep an eye out in the longer term.

This Script switches through all the available headgear, maybe you could put your work together?  

Aerion
  • Aerion

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

Does anyone else get an indefinite black loading screen if they die while using an NPC skin?

Hey ran into a gamebreaking bug when your playing as a different character and you die the game gets stuck trying to reload back to the hospital can you please fix this?

This is an issue from the original Native Trainer. Not specific to this version, and not "fixed" either.

It's most likely due to the way the game works in single-player, constantly updating it's list of missions/events based on the character model loaded. So if you're a dolphin when you die, you don't get any dolphin missions, you get darkness. Forever :blink:

• arewenotmen and vithepunisher like this

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:03 PM Edited by arewenotmen, 28 April 2015 - 03:06 PM.

Release #3 is out, OP updated.

gtav_trainer_2.png

gta5mods
  • gta5mods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

Release #3 is out, OP updated.

gtav_trainer_2.png

Awesome! Great work, and thanks to everyone who helped with the names!

LeitoPL
  • LeitoPL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

Nice mod! But what about hats and glasses for example in Free Mode Male? There's no glasses and hats. Could you add them? It would be nice! :)

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

If it keeps on rainin' levee's goin' to break

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:42 PM

When you select the default Blista Compact, it spawns the race variation, and vice versa. Also, possible to spawn North Yanktown vehicles without the snow texture?

PulseR_HD
  • PulseR_HD

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:48 PM

when i said in the interaction menu i mostly meant to fit in with the UI it doesn't have to actually be in it like the three sock trainer for last gen consoles

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:00 PM

When you select the default Blista Compact, it spawns the race variation, and vice versa. Also, possible to spawn North Yanktown vehicles without the snow texture?

Cheers for pointing the Blista bug out, I must have got them mixed up. I'll fix it for the next release, if not before.

The N/Y vehicles have snow built into them.

Drkz
  • Drkz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

I have a request and a question.

For the request : ped spawner if possibler. For the question : is this possible to decompile an ASI file ? Like to check if it's malicious or not etc.

gta5mods
  • gta5mods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:10 PM

I have a request and a question.

For the request : ped spawner if possibler. For the question : is this possible to decompile an ASI file ? Like to check if it's malicious or not etc.

This! 

To be able to spawn peds and props would be awesome! 

Do you think you can merge the special maps loads & teleports into this trainer??  :lol:

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:14 PM

For the question : is this possible to decompile an ASI file ? Like to check if it's malicious or not etc.

No, it's not.

Drkz
  • Drkz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:22 PM

Too bad.

For the ped spawner, Endeavor Mod Menu allows to spawn some peds, but the choice is very limited and you can't enter custom names.

gta5mods
  • gta5mods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:25 PM

Too bad.

For the ped spawner, Endeavor Mod Menu allows to spawn some peds, but the choice is very limited and you can't enter custom names.

Yep, the menu's controllers are aweful aswell..

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

It's now in GitHub: https://github.com/g...edNativeTrainer

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

PS: the next thing I'll do is integrate TacoDeBoss' North Yankton teleport option.

If you're a modder with any other code that can easily integrate, and would like it adding to this, let me know.

After that I'm not sure - lots of requests to consider.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

Release 4 is out - North Yankton, plus bug fixes.
  • Herc likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users