This is my extended version of Alexander's Native Trainer, which I will slowly continue to develop until I get bored.
It's open source, with a GitHub project.
- Reminder: you need the latest Script Hook, v1.0.393.4
- Prop Spawner, with 3815 (mostly) named and categorised props to choose from, all of which should work. Many options and features here – have a play around
- Contributions that are wholly or mostly thanks to Robert Kwapisz:
- "Chauffeur to Marker" in Locations menu
- Vehicle neon lights
- Vehicle 'extra power' feature replaced by detailed option
- Contributions from sub205:
- Option to fully upgrade cars, and spawn vehicles fully upgraded
- Some more teleport locations
- Weapon menu's 'No Reload' feature is improved and now works better with rockets etc. Thanks to Shane Allgeier.
- Blackout option added to World menu
- Scenarios named and added to Animations menu
- Ability to set custom skins by manually entering the name
- Vehicles now spawn a distance from the player proportional to their size, thereby avoiding spawning large planes etc on top of the player
- Prevention against trainer working online; should hopefully still allow FiveM use
- Support for nkjellman's "Heist Map Updates in Single Player" mod. Turn on the teleportation options in Misc > Trainer Options. Thanks to sjaak for the coordinates.
- Improvements to 'reset skin on death' to remove version dependency and prevent game crashes.
- Scrollable menu items now work by pressing Confirm first and then selecting an option.
- "Never Wanted" is rolled into Freeze Wanted Level
- Marksman Pistol was missing tint options
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
- Added Ill Gotten Gains II vehicles (six), weapons (Knuckle Duster, Marksman Pistol) and horns (three)
- Added Night Vision and Thermal Vision to Player Menu; also available as hotkey functions
- Added Extra Power option to Vehicles menu, which increases power and torque
- 'Hide HUD' improved so that weapon & radio wheels still available
- Returned spawned vehicles to having the default paint fade; they were previously set to no fade, but this hid military vehicles' camouflage
- Reminder: you need the latest Script Hook, v1.0.372.2a
- Bug fix: if you had international characters (e.g. accented letters) in your Windows username, the trainer would crash on loading
- Bug fix/improvement: dying as a non-player skin is now automatically allowed in Director Mode, where nothing bad happens, but death is reset in normal mode, where you would otherwise get stuck in the loading screen. The option to manually change this has now been removed.
- Bug fix: if you died as a bird or a whale etc, then sometimes the game would crash, and if not, then usually you would fade to black & go through the respawn process a little while after being reset. Both of these are probably resolved.
- Improvement: if you have the latest version of the game, the above reset-on-death restores you to the right character, not just always Michael.
- Bug fix: Improvements to 'No Traffic' and 'No Peds' to try and avoid case where they return after a while
- Bug fix: in hotkeys, teleport to vehicle and teleport to marker were mixed up
- Bug fix: the metal/metallic vehicle paints, and some others, were missing the pearl coats that LSC gives them. Thanks to sjaak for highlighting this issue.
- Bug fix: in #25, vehicle rockets were broken and may have crashed the trainer
- Bug fix: some cars have more suspension options than expected, and these had random/corrupt names in the mod menu
- Further vehicle paint improvements: you can now add pearl to anything, including matte. Where relevant, the menu jumps to the paint you already had applied. There is still a little more to be done here in future.
- 'Dirt Level' added to vehicle paint menu
- 'Next Radio Track' added to hotkeys
- Added ability to turn off game controller (i.e. XBox gamepad) support within the trainer. See Misc -> Trainer Options.
- Updated to latest version of Script Hook, v1.0.372.2a - you need to update your copy
- Added images to vehicle spawn menu. Hopefully everything is covered and correct. Thanks to CrazyAGaming and Didjos for helping with sourcing images. PS: this is why the ASI filesize has increased significantly.
- Vehicle invulnerability on/off replaced by four stages: Off, Mechanical, Mechanical + Visual, and then Mechanical + Visual + Cosmetic. Be aware that you can sometimes still explode your car with 'Mechanical Only'.
- Added hotkeys. Define 1-9 of these in the XML, then set their function in-game in the Misc -> Trainer Options menu. Only a few functions are available for now, suggestions welcome.
- Added 'No Pedestrians' and 'No Traffic' to the World menu. For now, these are applied once on selection, so other things may disrupt them.
- Added Chrome to available wheel colours. Thanks to sjaak for pointing out how this works.
- Introduced paint fade to paint menu. This only applies to some vehicles, and unfortunately the trainer can't identify which.
- Added 'teleport to last vehicle' to teleport menu.
- Added convertible state to vehicle door menu, when in convertible
- Added dirt, paint fade, neon lights, tyre smoke and convertible roof state to saved vehicles. You cannot currently edit neon lights or tyre smoke in this trainer, but you can save and restore whatever you do at LSC.
- For the feature 'slow motion whilst aiming', it now incrementally slows down to the target speed over a couple of seconds, giving the player chance to raise their weapon at reasonable speed.
- Various bug fixes and improvements to Vehicle Paint; hopefully this matches LSC behaviours now
- Added 'Primary and Secondary' paint option to change both to same colour at once for convenience
- Spawned cars (not the saved ones) were randomly dirty/faded; they are now clean
- Movement clipsets (rather than individual walk/run/etc) added to animations menu. This is still experimental and many don't load – it times out after 5 seconds.
- When repairing a car, if it was on fire, the fire is put out
- Bug fix: vehicle door menu left/right didn't seem to match which door it affected
- Bug fix: The game feature of slow motion whilst selecting a character was being overridden
- Bug fix: 'Pause Time' was not being re-applied if anything else disabled it
- Performance improvement: animation tree parsing (slow) done on separate thread, may reduce startup crashes for some people
- Various bug fixes, especially features not applying while in wait loops (this caused e.g. flickering HUD when HUD was off and menu key pressed)
- "Radio always off" feature added to Misc menu
- Seatbelt-in-car feature improved; thanks to Alexander Blade for the code
- Menu items that involve left/right selection made a little clearer
- Slow-mo-whilst-aiming now doesnt apply in cutscenes
- Added Freeze Wanted Level, thanks to sondaismith! Note: for now, this is not saved or reapplied on restart.
- Drunk Mode, added to end of Player menu.
- Teleportation location fixes or additions: Humane Labs Underwater Tunnel, Stadium, Max Renda, Simeons Showroom
- When saving & restoring cars repainted at Los Santos Customs, paint now matches better, possibly perfectly
- Now able to spawn vehicles by manually entering the model name. This is useful if youve added content yourself.
- Ability to set walk/run/idle movement anims. This whole anim thing is still experimental.
- Airbrake mode help text can be toggled. Default key: H.
- Added NOT_BOUND and VK_NOTHING to controller & keyboard mapping possibilities. This allows you to assign no controller buttons and/or keys to a function.
- Bug fix: sometimes experienced stuck keyboard keys
- Bug fix: Sorted out the mismatched horns in vehicle mod menu, after they changed recently
- Bug fix: Various options werent reset to proper state when selecting Reset All Settings
- Bug fix: Various settings and values werent saving properly
- Various minor fixes & UI improvements
- XBox/XInput controller support. See the XML file for the default map.
- By default, game input disabled whilst in the menu/airbrake. You’ll find you want this if you’re primarily using a gamepad. However, it can be turned off via the Misc menu.
- The Update 22 feature, Vehicle invincibility covering cosmetic damage, is also now optional in the Misc menu.
- "Ill Gotten Gains" weapon skins added to weapons mod menu
- Keyboard support overhaul now supports Ctrl/Alt/Shift modifiers. The teleport slightly forward key is therefore changed to Ctrl-Numpad-Divide.
- Extra time options: move forward/backwards a day, or five minutes. Thanks to dratom for this work.
- Extra time option: slow motion only whilst aiming
- Workaround for frozen weather, which using previous API calls causes a permanently flat ocean (no waves) in the new game version. This is probably a game bug.
- 'No helmet' option in vehicle menu, thanks to sondaismith
- Bug fix: Moon Gravity wasn't working
- Bug fix: Couldn't change wheel colour on vehicle with matte paint
- Bug fix: Slight movement in Airbrake mode removed
- Various minor bug fixes and optimisations
- World/time menu reorganised
Default controller map:
- Right shoulder + Y : activate menu (like F4)
- D-Pad : navigate menu
- X : select
- Y: back
- Right shoulder + A : activate airbrake (like F6)
- Airbrake controls are explained in UI
- Vehicle boost: L shoulder + L trigger
- Vehicle stop: R shoulder + R trigger
- Vehicle rockets: L shoulder + R shoulder
- This is for the new game version, and you need the latest Script Hook!
- "Ill Gotten Gains" vehicles (6 cars, 1 plane, 1 helo) and weapon (Combat PDW) added. The new weapon tints/skins are not yet added
- Anims added – second page of player menu. They’re broken down into a tree, e.g. “@[email protected]@[email protected] static” becomes a six level menu of ‘amb’ -> ‘bagels’ etc. This feature is experimental and may not work properly.
- Database performance improvements: connection always open, transactions and mutexes added
- Minor tweaks to the vehicle set (name fixes etc)
- Bug fix: armour changes weren’t applied in vehicle mod menu
- Vehicle invulnerability now prevents any visual damage
- Multiple values for slow motion in the time menu; use menu left/right to select
- Airbrake mode now has ‘toggle (almost) frozen time’ key – by default this is T
- Minor graphical tweaks
- Produces error message on trying to change colour of default wheels, which game does not allow
- Bug fix: custom tyres were missing from vehicle save/restore
- Skins can be saved/restored, just like vehicles
- Minor bug fixes to vehicle save
- Because of varying write permissions on the game folder when in use in the wild, the database file has been moved to %APPDATA% and the 'GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer' directory within it. If you run into problems you may need/want to delete this.
- Ability to change number plate text. This is in the Vehicle Mods menu, at the end.
- Ability to save and restore vehicles, and manage the save slots. This is in the Vehicle menu. This should save and restore mods, extras, paint etc, but there are probably issues and imperfections yet to be found.
- Most status messages moved to new mechanism that displays in bottom left corner thanks to qaisjp
- Updated ScriptHook to the B release, which you should have. Using it with the old one probably still works for now.
- Bug fix: resolved some crashes since Update 16 for certain users. This appears to have been because the game hasn't been given write/create file permissions in the game folder. The trainer state still won't save without this, but the game shouldn't crash. It's up to you to sort out your permissions.
- Added 'Restricted Areas' toggle to the World menu. In theory, when turned off, this means you don't get shot down at Fort Zancudo, set off alarms in the prison, etc.
- Bug fix: infinite ammo was still broken
- Various scenery-based locations added; e.g. hospital, LifeInvader, sunken cargo ship, etc
- Another attempt at fixing cash text comma bug on foreign locales
- Various minor fixes
- Bug fix: early Release 16 apps had stuttering on slower PCs (?) due to periodic saving of settings. Now done in the background instead of disrupting the main thread. Saved every 20 sec or so
- Bug fix: infinite ammo, no reload etc were broken in #16
- Bug fix: the threading in #16 crashed or confused Script Hook when reloading mod or sometimes on exit. Now switched to a different framework, seems OK. Thanks to Alexander Blade for assisting.
- Weapons menu now temporarily arms the weapon being edited, so tints etc can be viewed; restores previous weapon on exit
- Various internal fixes
- On/off setting states are saved across trainer loads. Delete ent.db from your game directory if you run into trouble. More persistence stuff will be coming in due course
- 'Individual weapons' menu. Lets you add/remove individual weapons, add ammo to each, configure mods on each. Thanks to TSM4278 for the bulk of the mods/tints piece.
- Slow Motion (currently 0.5x time) added to Time Menu
- Vehicle paint menu simplified, bugs fixed thanks to TSM4278
- 'Everyone ignores you' now stops nearby peds fleeing
- Highlighted page number in menu. If you think 'Fast Run' etc are missing, then this is for you there are two pages!
- Carry-over of weapons on skin change now applies to skin change on death
- Transfer of weapon mods and tints on skin change
- Bug fix: most weapon cheats (e.g. explosive ammo) were broken in last release
- 'Move through door' hotkey (default Num-Slash) now defined in XML config
- Bug fix: Airbrake move through door feature now doesn't apply in vehicles
- Reset of skin to Michael on death is now optional, on by default see the Misc menu
- Added 'Reset All' option to main menu
- Random Cops now works, probably
- Added texture selection to props
- Removed please select a skin first constraint from skin customisation menu
- Skin selection menu levels now default to your current choice, meaning settings not so easily lost
- Possibly fixed weird symbol instead of comma in $10,000 text under some non-English locales
- Infinite parachutes option added to weapons menu. Hey look everyone, its Just Cause!
- Weapons, ammo, parachute, armour carried over when changing skin. This does not yet include weapon mods, nor colours etc. Thanks to sjaak327 for providing some code for this!
- Extensive refactoring of vehicle mods menu: now only shows items relevant to current vehicle, shows counts, allows specific selection of the part, shows names for parts, etc
- Added various toggles to the vehicle mods menu
- Added vehicle extras to the vehicle mods menu; these only show up on certain relevant vehicles
- Added liveries (where relevant to vehicle) to the paint menu
- Fixes and simplification of the paint menu thanks to TSM4278
- Vehicle invincibility now makes doors unbreakable thanks to dratom
- Minor tweaks to vehicle spawn thanks to dratom
- Healing player now clears wetness, blood thanks to dratom
- Bug fix: player now faces correct way in airbrake mode thanks to use of animation
- None big changes here though so probably some bugs. For further planned changes, see the GitHub issues list.
- Props (hats, helmets etc) added under Skin Chooser
- Vehicle paint menu added by TSM4278
- No Fall Off changed to No Fall Off/Out, because it now provides a seatbelt in cars. There are some slight issues with this; e.g. its not possible to get out of a falling car, but this may not be resolvable. Hat tip to sd65 for figuring out the code for his own mod, and to Rich246 for pointing me at it.
- Portable radio (under Miscellaneous), added by Kyle873
- Broken locations removed (was also in later versions of Release 12)
- Added some missing player models from the Heist update thanks to NYgangster25 for the info
- Added some missing animal models (various dogs, rabbit, stingray, grey whale)
- Added very fast speed to airbrake mode
- Bug fix: Never Wanted stops glitching wanted level when in airport, military base etc. Hat tip to vob775 for pointing this possibility out.
- Bug fix/feature: fixing a vehicle now also repairs dead vehicles, e.g. after going into water. This doesnt seem to work on planes, which remain stubbornly immovable.
- In a previous update, the Wanted Level control made the wanted level persistent. This confused a lot of people and so its been removed until it can be done in a more obvious way.
- As per Update 12
- First release of Airbrake mode added by Sondaismith. This lets you move the player/vehicle around in free space. The default key to activate this is F6.
- Vehicle mod menu, added by TSM4278
- Infinite ammo option, added by Kyle873
- Weather freeze option, added by Sondaismith
- Clean car option, added by TSM4278
- Dont fall off bike option, added by qaisjp
- UFO and Yacht scenery now loaded on teleporting to each, added by dratom
- Added changeable add cash value to the player menu, added by Kyle873
- Various menu reorganisations, renaming, etc
- Various teleportation location additions/reorgs
- Now able to define A-Z and 0-9 in the key config; more key config entries added. If you already have a key config XML, you need to start again from the new supplied version, as all the names have changed.
- Bug fix: when changing player skin and the player was in a vehicle, they would be removed and left outside
- In airbrake mode, whilst moving a player (not in a vehicle), they appear to face the opposite direction.
- You still can't define controller keys in the key config file. This will come along eventually.
- Flare gun added, BZ gas removed
- Teleport-to-marker now takes vehicle with it
- More fixes to avoid infinite load screen after death when in non-player skin; in fact, you now dont die and get reset to Michael, who can then die
- Optional config file (bundled) to define keyboard choices. Put this in the main GTAV directory alongside the .ASI file, and look carefully at its contents. Applies on starting the game.
- Minor teleportation location tweaks
- Bug fixes for menus
- Wasn't applying settings when hidden with F4
- Added throwable flare and the broken bottle to weapons
- All remaining menus converted to the new format
- New and more detailed layout & colour scheme
- Star representation of wanted level setting
- Pressing the trainer key (F4) shows/hides the menu at its current position, instead of acting as a back button
- Various teleport location fixes & additions thanks to dratom and fvqu
- Menu reordering of various teleport stuff
- Vehicle door menu added by TAWTonic
- If you die when using a non-player model/skin, you are reset to Michael. This avoids the infinite loading screen bug that was previously encountered. The fact that its Michael rather than necessarily the right player choice may still cause problems in missions etc, so be careful.
- Updated to use new Script Hook version. You should have the latest game version, but you MUST have the new Script Hook AND have followed Alexanders instructions for this to work.
- Renamed the project from NativeTrainer to EnhancedNativeTrainer. This means that, for the first time, you need to remove any other NativeTrainer.asi files from your game directory as this will not overwrite them.
- Extra teleportation destinations, now categorised. Thanks to PulseR_HD for providing the coordinates, and JakobTischler for putting them into code prior to categorisation.
- Added the parachute to the give all weapons behaviour
- Added output current option to teleport menu so developers/community can note coordinates of places they want to add
- Now supports reloadable behaviour as per Alexanders SDK readme big improvement for developers!
- Various menu tweaks and improvements, especially key handling which was updated to match Alexander's new example
- No more racist skin picker: the skin detail chooser has been enhanced so it allows you to pick non-default skin colours. This may also mean more choices are available in general. Thanks to AC3R665 on Reddit for spotting this. Further work may be required to filter out some invalid combinations.
- Added various missing vehicles, notably the Swift helo, the Besra jet, a whole set of trains (not driveable) and a few other bits. Thanks to RM76 for spotting some missed items.
- Various menu tweaks and improvements
- Teleportation menu converted into generic format, with the code ready for as many options as we like
- Optional scenery (e.g. North Yankton) unloaded again once you teleport away to a non-marker location
- Fixed a menu issue where scrolling up/down would go to next page, whereas it should wrap around on same page
- North Yankton teleport option integrated all credit to TacoDeBoss who wrote the meat of this. There is no need to load N/Y separately; its integrated into the feature
- All the industrial vehicles were inaccessible category menus led to cars
- Blista Compact & Race variant had names swapped
- Other minor name corrections
- Menu tweaks & bug fixes
- Vehicle spawn menu broken down into categories and full titles introduced; thank you to the community (GTAForums & Reddit) for helping populate this data
- Removed "1/1" from menu header when only one page
- Menu bug fixes
- Refactored into multiple source files to reduce complexity
- The skin choice menu uses the generic mechanism
- Generic menus are now drawn vertically
- Menu bug fixes
- Skins are split into Players, Animals and the rest, each of which is sorted alphabetically
- Almost all skins have human-readable names
- Some non-working skins (models ending in _P) removed
- Skin chooser
- Menu framework
Pre-Built Release Download
Compiled ASI and XML config, Release #28 on 03/08/15: here
Read the bundled notes!