Enhanced Native Trainer

V Released V WIP
2,538 replies to this topic
arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:46 AM Edited by arewenotmen, 28 March 2016 - 08:35 PM.

POPULAR

This is my extended version of Alexander's Native Trainer, which I will slowly continue to develop until I get bored.

It's open source, with a GitHub project.

UPDATE #28

Changes:

• Reminder: you need the latest Script Hook, v1.0.393.4
  • Prop Spawner, with 3815 (mostly) named and categorised props to choose from, all of which should work. Many options and features here – have a play around
  • Contributions that are wholly or mostly thanks to Robert Kwapisz:
    • Bodyguards
    • "Chauffeur to Marker" in Locations menu
    • Vehicle neon lights
    • Vehicle 'extra power' feature replaced by detailed option
  • Contributions from sub205:
    • Option to fully upgrade cars, and spawn vehicles fully upgraded
    • Some more teleport locations
  • Weapon menu's 'No Reload' feature is improved and now works better with rockets etc. Thanks to Shane Allgeier.
  • Blackout option added to World menu
  • Scenarios named and added to Animations menu
  • Ability to set custom skins by manually entering the name
  • Vehicles now spawn a distance from the player proportional to their size, thereby avoiding spawning large planes etc on top of the player
  • Prevention against trainer working online; should hopefully still allow FiveM use
  • Support for nkjellman's "Heist Map Updates in Single Player" mod. Turn on the teleportation options in Misc > Trainer Options. Thanks to sjaak for the coordinates.
  • Improvements to 'reset skin on death' to remove version dependency and prevent game crashes.
  • Scrollable menu items now work by pressing Confirm first and then selecting an option.
  • "Never Wanted" is rolled into Freeze Wanted Level
  • Marksman Pistol was missing tint options
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements

PREVIOUS UPDATES:

Spoiler

Pre-Built Release Download

Compiled ASI and XML config, Release #28 on 03/08/15: here

Read the bundled notes!

• diamond-optic, El Diablo, Lucian Dragos and 62 others like this

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:22 AM

Fantastic stuff. Any chance you could add save slots for skins in the future?

• Illuminat3m likes this

enjoythekilling
  • enjoythekilling

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

This is great. I always wanted to be able to select my skin/clothing combination. The suggestion above is also a wanted. Being able to save your skin/clohing combination. Also could you make an addition that makes the GTA Online "FREEMODE" skin clothing and bodyparts sorted by category just like GTA Online?

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:29 AM Edited by ZZCOOL, 27 April 2015 - 11:33 AM.

this is what i'd like

1.a simple native trainer like car menu where the text is over instead of the text next to eachother

2.categorizing vehicles like sportscars go under sportscars trucks go under trucks military vehicles goes under military vehicles 

3.categorizing peds like animals go under animals costumes go under costumed special go under special

4.load features from the start like realtime and invincibility

5.again a more categorized ui and cleaner ui

6.save vehicle this includes all customizations it has including color etc 

7.maybe showing the vehicle when you go over the text so have it load automatically

oh and what would be awesome is a scriptloader so you can throw all scripts you want then go ingame and enable or disable each one individually

• BasedMatt likes this

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:33 AM

Is it possible to set options to be on before the game starts, like it was in Simple Native Trainer?

mis009
  • mis009

Sweet Angel

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

Wow nice!

bw1231996
  • bw1231996

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

A cautionary note: treat these ASIs like any EXE - I could probably do what I like to the host PC. For safest results, always compile it yourself having understood the code.

At least he's honest. Looks good man.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:46 PM

Cheers everyone.

Fantastic stuff. Any chance you could add save slots for skins in the future?

Possibly. It'd just require saving to a file, which in theory is easy but I haven't tried it.

Is it possible to set options to be on before the game starts, like it was in Simple Native Trainer?

Other trainers read from .INI files, so yes it would be possible.

this is what i'd like

1.a simple native trainer like car menu where the text is over instead of the text next to eachother

2.categorizing vehicles like sportscars go under sportscars trucks go under trucks military vehicles goes under military vehicles 

3.categorizing peds like animals go under animals costumes go under costumed special go under special

4.load features from the start like realtime and invincibility

5.again a more categorized ui and cleaner ui

6.save vehicle this includes all customizations it has including color etc 

7.maybe showing the vehicle when you go over the text so have it load automatically

oh and what would be awesome is a scriptloader so you can throw all scripts you want then go ingame and enable or disable each one individually

I plan to do 1 & 2, and possibly 3. Someone else has mentioned 4 above but it's not a high priority for me personally. 6 & 7 I've no idea about.

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

Is it something you can do?

GriffinC
  • GriffinC

F*CK YOU TAKE2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

A cautionary note: treat these ASIs like any EXE - I could probably do what I like to the host PC. For safest results, always compile it yourself having understood the code.

What do you mean by that statement? O_o

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

Yes, but it's not a high priority for me, as I've a load of other stuff I want to improve first.

If you describe exactly what you most want to be loaded on start - I've not personally seen what the Simple Trainer offers - then if I do get chance, I might do it.

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

Yes, but it's not a high priority for me, as I've a load of other stuff I want to improve first.

If you describe exactly what you most want to be loaded on start - I've not personally seen what the Simple Trainer offers - then if I do get chance, I might do it.

Well, personally I'd like Unlimited Health/Ability and No Reload.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:10 PM Edited by arewenotmen, 27 April 2015 - 01:11 PM.

What do you mean by that statement? O_o

The trainer module is C++ code that's loaded into memory. It's not a scripting language, it's not run in a security sandbox. Lots of games' mods are like this (e.g. Cities Skylines) but it means you have to trust that they do what they say they do, and nothing malicious. I haven't actually tried it, but if I can read and write things from/to the filesystem, I can probably delete things too, run other commands, etc.

I've provided the source code, but unless you compile it yourself (and check over the code to see there's nothing bad in it), you still have to take my word for it that the built version comes from that same code.

• GriffinC likes this

Echelonc
  • Echelonc

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

This is great but is there any way to add props? Like some cops have a hat but there is no option to add one if you use the cop skin.

Misterdiablo94
  • Misterdiablo94

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

can you tell me what is the code for the spawn of pedestrians ?

thanks ^_^

GriffinC
  • GriffinC

F*CK YOU TAKE2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

This is great but is there any way to add props? Like some cops have a hat but there is no option to add one if you use the cop skin.

^^

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:17 PM

^^

Not to my (limited) knowledge, or at least not via the skin modifier.

The game has a method to check what combinations are valid. I scan through and present you with what it allows.

As said before, there is stuff missing though, so there's a few puzzles left to solve.

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

If it keeps on rainin' levee's goin' to break

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

Max stats (stamina, shooting, etc) possible?

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

another mod in this forum has this option of "random prop" in the preview video a cop hat spawned on his head, guess its possible

diboze
  • diboze

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

hi, awesome work :D

can u add a setting at vehicle to enter a car as a passenger (in the front, back of car)? :)

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:39 PM Edited by arewenotmen, 27 April 2015 - 06:40 PM.

This has been updated to version 2, as per the details in the edited OP.

gtav_trainer_1.png

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

If anyone's just downloaded that in the last few minutes, I provided the wrong link and gave you the old one again. Sorry!

Aerion
  • Aerion

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

Heya, thanks for this, it really improves the player customization a lot.

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to add a color cycler for primary/secondary/pearlescent colors? the random color one is just... ugh...

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:39 PM

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to add a color cycler for primary/secondary/pearlescent colors? the random color one is just... ugh...

We're talking cars here, I take it?

By the looks of things, the current trainer just uses a random RGB value, and then another random secondary colour if one's appropriate. That could be improved no doubt but I don't know about metallics, pearlescent etc.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:55 PM

another mod in this forum has this option of "random prop" in the preview video a cop hat spawned on his head, guess its possible

There are a few interesting methods regarding peds that haven't seen any use yet, i.e.:

- GET_PED_PALETTE_VARIATION(Any p0, Any p1) and whether this has a corresponding setter
- SET_PED_RANDOM_PROPS(Ped PedHandle)
- SET_PED_BLEND_FROM_PARENTS(Any p0, Any p1, Any p2, Any p3, Any p4)
- SET_PED_HEAD_BLEND_DATA(Any p0, Any p1, Any p2, Any p3, Any p4, Any p5, Any p6, Any p7, Any p8, Any p9, Any p10)
- SET_PED_HEAD_OVERLAY(Any p0, Any p1, Any p2, Any p3)

but they're undocumented as yet, and I don't really have time to experiment with them.

kleoboy
  • kleoboy

These things we do, so that others may live

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:55 PM

We're talking cars here, I take it?

By the looks of things, the current trainer just uses a random RGB value, and then another random secondary colour if one's appropriate. That could be improved no doubt but I don't know about metallics, pearlescent etc.

also could you merge this by chance. http://gtaforums.com...yguard-spawner/into your menu????

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Also I've a request for help running here: http://gtaforums.com...r-descriptions/

If someone can help get all the vehicles named properly, like I've done for the peds, then a better vehicle spawn menu will be a very easy next step.

teisco
  • teisco

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

Riding or driving trains - being able to sit in any chair or on any object - sailboats that actually use the wind to move rather than the motor - more stores/houses/places open - a vehicle steering sensitivity selector - having chops tricks in the game rather than making us use an outside device - more amusement rides that work.

And the biggest wish would be for another key set instead of the number pad.

• MADRIZONABRUTA likes this

PulseR_HD
  • PulseR_HD

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:11 PM Edited by PulseR_HD, 27 April 2015 - 08:59 PM.

sick

PulseR_HD
  • PulseR_HD

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:53 PM Edited by PulseR_HD, 28 April 2015 - 03:28 PM.

You asked for code for updates in the future this has got a lot in it like more teleport locations https://www.gta5-mod...deavor-mod-menu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users