6,492 replies to this topic
KingDong
  • KingDong

Im good i promise you

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:07 AM

I hope this gets updated soon

This made is really easy to make movies and pictures but now its a bitch and really annoying to setup scenes 

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members
  • None
  • Best Tool 2016 [OpenIV]
    Major Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:23 AM

With the next update you won't be able to go Online like at all , in order to do that you will need to disable asi loader , this is done in order to prevent any attempts to get banned even it SP , take it or leave it .

• McDodge34, FabioGNR, mis009 and 24 others like this

coldboy1357
  • coldboy1357

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Singapore

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:25 AM

With the next update you won't be able to go Online like at all , in order to do that you will need to disable asi loader , this is done in order to prevent any attempts to get banned even it SP , take it or leave it .

like! 

raburs
  • raburs

Imperialist

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Nations
  • Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:28 AM Edited by raburs, 01 May 2015 - 06:32 AM.

So you mean we have to delete files each time we go online?...hmm. But i'll take it..

ziggyYardie
  • ziggyYardie

Kingpin GD

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:29 AM Edited by ziggyYardie, 03 May 2015 - 03:07 AM.

"As for the voice acting it can probably be fudged a bit with masks or helmets"
Lol but sad..
Rockstar should do better.

Aerion
  • Aerion

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:30 AM Edited by Aerion, 01 May 2015 - 06:34 AM.

I'll take it! Beats the hell out of making batch files for swapping out patch versions....

Was this after a discussion with R*? Otherwise they might continue to sabotage people's efforts in modding...

• HardRom and ThunderBanana like this

Kpoda15s
  • Kpoda15s

Player Hater

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:31 AM

waiting for the update, I got lots of mods I want to have fun with

Aerion
  • Aerion

Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:31 AM Edited by Aerion, 01 May 2015 - 06:32 AM.

[double-post, don't know how it happened]

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

So you mean we have to delete files each time we go online?...hmm. But i'll take it..

Create a sub-folder in the GTA V directory called "disabled" or something and just move the asi loader into that when you want to disable it. No need to delete anything.

eightnine
  • eightnine

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:37 AM

I haven't even touched the online mode, so this is totally okay by me! 

Thanks for the hard work making and keeping this updated. 

flnyla
  • flnyla

I'll steal your damn car

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

What if I wanted to play online with my friends with the trainer down the road :( at least have an unlocked Scripthook? :(

mis009
  • mis009

Sweet Angel

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:45 AM

web-release.gif
Can't wait alexander keep up on ur good works !

• raburs and ThunderBanana like this

MegaByte
  • MegaByte

Player Hater

• New Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:49 AM

And I've noticed the game really loves its doors and windows

E78Yc.jpg

Not really a mod, just a script I hacked up in LUA. 

Can someone tell me how to properly delete an Object from the world when it is in front of me? Once I have this, I'll refine it a bit and release the code.

Dominoes please :)
Goal Kill at least 3 chickens with something falling on them which is knocked by something else and so on :).

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:50 AM

personally im gonna create a RAR of the ASI loader. when i wanna play online i delete the ASI file. when i want to play online im gonna right click->extract here the RAR file. i find it more simple than folders. 

ThunderBanana
  • ThunderBanana

Certified Hydra Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:50 AM

I love you. Someone will probably still try and mess with it, though.

• mis009 and daimyo21 like this

hristi
  • hristi

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

I'll take it. Its easy to just copy/paste and restarting the game.
  • buzzbass likes this

KingDong
  • KingDong

Im good i promise you

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:56 AM

This made is really easy to make movies and pictures but now its a bitch and really annoying to setup scenes 

When rockstar said they remade the editor and added new features to create films I thought they implemented exactly what simple native trainer had enable us to do with creating movies which is not the case at all. Apart from fooling around with cheats its a great tool for films.

Considering rockstar learned so much from the GTA IV PC modding community, you thought they would have at least adding some kind of film tools to give abilities of what Simple Native trainer does, but perhaps they don't want to give that much control over all the content in their game as they may get into some trouble from what people create with their game as before in the past.

So we may just have to wait or request mods to get the job done.

Lol but sad..

that's worth taking.

One thing they didn't add was teleporting and noclipping and changing skins anytime you want

car spawning changing weather and time on demand

We wouldnt have to mod the game if they would just add features like this

I dont want to spend hours just to take a few screenshots with the right weather and time and travelling to a good spot

coldboy1357
  • coldboy1357

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Singapore

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:01 AM

What if I wanted to play online with my friends with the trainer down the road :( at least have an unlocked Scripthook? :(

not everyone will be as restrained as you. this has been quite evidently shown online for the past few days.

• daimyo21 and ThunderBanana like this

Omenoor
  • Omenoor

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

Damn, that's bad. I've got another problem though. After I delete scripthook, lua scripts etc. the game constantly crashes right after startup. Nothing helps, I'm pretty new to social club, is there an option to repair the game or verify game files like on Steam? 

And here goes the second question. If they added inject protection now, is SweetFX and FoV mod safe to use?

tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

I've reinstalled the original retail game but it's still .350.  I didn't go online or update or anything.

Dodo12z
  • Dodo12z

ॐ Psychedelic life ॐ goa trance ॐ

• New Members
  • Israel

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

Thanks alot! :)

McDodge34
  • McDodge34

GTA V PC Maniac

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

Awesome, really appreciated, take time also to lock your code, so no one can see what it really does, maybe put some surprises for the curious ones that will look at it by reverse engineering, you can be quite creative I'm quite sure...

• ThunderBanana likes this

MegaByte
  • MegaByte

Player Hater

• New Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:12 AM

not everyone will be as restrained as you. this has been quite evidently shown online for the past few days.

Game clients use UDP.
Couldn't a message be sent to deny connection to the session if they are not running ScriptHookV/ASI.
If someone in the session is not using the ASI loader just disconnect their socket / refuse it.
They will be disconnected from what you see and do and you won't get updates from them either.

This would enable mods (and yes anything else people want to do) online without negatively impacting other online players who don't have the mods.
Just a thought.

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:15 AM

When rockstar said they remade the editor and added new features to create films I thought they implemented exactly what simple native trainer had enable us to do with creating movies which is not the case at all. Apart from fooling around with cheats its a great tool for films.

Considering rockstar learned so much from the GTA IV PC modding community, you thought they would have at least adding some kind of film tools to give abilities of what Simple Native trainer does, but perhaps they don't want to give that much control over all the content in their game as they may get into some trouble from what people create with their game as before in the past.

So we may just have to wait or request mods to get the job done.

Lol but sad..

that's worth taking.

Im begging all the modders to unlock the lip movement option for us film makers...its kind of what i put my movie on hold for...ive ran the test and it works well enough to pull it off...but we def need it in single player...with maybe even a emote menu for spawned npc's...keep our fingers crossed

flnyla
  • flnyla

I'll steal your damn car

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

Game clients use UDP.
Couldn't a message be sent to deny connection to the session if they are not running ScriptHookV/ASI.
If someone in the session is not using the ASI loader just disconnect their socket / refuse it.
They will be disconnected from what you see and do and you won't get updates from them either.

This would enable mods (and yes anything else people want to do) online without negatively impacting other online players who don't have the mods.
Just a thought.

Yeah Just make it like GTA IV where Cheaters/Trainer users be kept separate from others. Expect WITHOUT a dunce cap and removing the script-hook will let you play with the regulars again. 

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

Any sort of modding to GTA Online will piss R* off. Keep it Single Player for now and wait until third party multiplayer clients come, then you can mod with your friends all you like.

• McDodge34, unknown modder, Aleph-Zero and 1 other like this

DrGta
  • DrGta

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:20 AM Edited by DrGta, 01 May 2015 - 08:48 AM.

i would like ability to type the name of vehicle in trainer to spawn it so i dont have to go through 38 pages..

like console was in gta iv.

spawn "vehiclename"

• ThunderBanana likes this

MatCampbell
  • MatCampbell

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

Hopefully you're sh*t out of luck lol

valazor
  • valazor

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

thanks for keeping this up to date , really appreciate it. good thing you're making it unusable in online.

Kammy_yay
  • Kammy_yay

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

HI i was using this then it got an update on today the 30th of april so just waiting for the trainer to update cause im guessing thats the reason it stopped working ive put the files in the folder so that probably isnt why so im just gonna wait for an update thanks the trainer is amazong thanks for posting it up :D 

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users