Script Hook V

V Released
6,652 replies to this topic
ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 4 weeks ago.

i dont understand the fuss over menyoo, simple trainer has more detailed control over things and has every vehicle listed for spawning that exists in game files and simple trainer is the one offering convenient one key teleport and car signal lights

ReaZ_zor
  • ReaZ_zor

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello! When i install the newset Version of Scripthook (Version 1.0.1290.1) the Game dont Start.

The Launcher pops up and Logs me in, after that nothing Happens. But in the Tasmanger i can see that the GtaV.exe is Starting, but the Window dont Open.

Have anyone of you a Fix for me?

ReaZ_zor

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Vehicle 2017 [IVPack]
    Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 4 weeks ago

Do you have Menyoo installed?

god777
  • god777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Okay, let me say it again...

YOU CANNOT USE MENYOO ON THE NEWEST PATCH UNTIL IT IS UPDATED. PERIOD.

okey.

god777
  • god777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

i dont understand the fuss over menyoo, simple trainer has more detailed control over things and has every vehicle listed for spawning that exists in game files and simple trainer is the one offering convenient one key teleport and car signal lights

when will be update menyoo?

zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Late February.

god777
  • god777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

okey

threedigits1
  • threedigits1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 4 weeks ago

....please.. Do I need to re-install all mods? (Is the old mods folder now unuseable since the game is updated?) My game works only without the mods folder with the scripthook.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

....please.. Do I need to re-install all mods? (Is the old mods folder now unuseable since the game is updated?) My game works only without the mods folder with the scripthook.

it should work when you replace the update.rpf in the mod folder with the current version.

but yes you need to reinstall all mods that use the update.rpf after every update

• threedigits1 likes this

threedigits1
  • threedigits1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

it should work when you replace the update.rpf in the mod folder with the current version.
but yes you need to reinstall all mods that use the update.rpf after every update

Oh that's a bummer but thanks. Just gotta do it then.

Joxson
  • Joxson

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Argentina

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Joxson, 3 weeks ago.

Hello, I'm looking for help because I'm one more that has problems with script hook. I have bought Gta V of steam and when installing the 3 files in the folder where the exe is, I open the game and pressing F4 nothing happens, try everything but I would like to know if someone found a solution to this. The only thing I have installed is OpenIV but then nothing else, I dont know what the problem would be

god777
  • god777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

throw off the link where there will be an updated menyoo

zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Wherever you got Menyoo before, which is more likely than not here.

TH3_BLU3_KN1GHT
  • TH3_BLU3_KN1GHT

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Question:

I have followed the steps on downloading but yet in the game F4 isn't doing anything, please help?

Answer: (As Follows)

clarkson1013
  • clarkson1013

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

the newest patch for script hook v doesnt work for me. Its a real version of the game. every time i try to start up gta v with script hook v it doesnt start the game it says its loading but then says to try again or try safe mode and ive tried both million times. Please help me i love gta and script hook :)

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago

the newest patch for script hook v doesnt work for me. Its a real version of the game. every time i try to start up gta v with script hook v it doesnt start the game it says its loading but then says to try again or try safe mode and ive tried both million times. Please help me i love gta and script hook :)

when you have menyoo, you need to remove it bc  the creator can´t update until february.

darkphoenix77
  • darkphoenix77

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So, I am thinking of a replay of the story mode of the game again because Online has become one long grind with no end in sight (just my opinion).  I watched a few modding tutorials on YouTube and followed the directions when it comes to this mod.  My problem is that when I try loading into the game it tells me that Script Hook V doesn't recognize the version number and then just hangs without loading.  Is there something I am doing wrong or does the mod require updating currently?  The only mods I am interested in using are ones that add to immersion (real car replacers and advertisements) and a few safe houses that have big car parks that I would activate after Franklin gets access to his new house in Vinewood Hills.....

zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

As long as you downloaded from the dev-c website and have an updated game version it should work fine.

[email protected]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by [email protected], 2 weeks ago.

I do not run a game with this version of Script Hook V v1.0.1290.1, after removing Script Hook V, the game runs fine. A window with an error appears - an unexpected error occurred with Grand Theft Auto V and buttons - 'cancel' 'safe mode' and 'repeat'. With the previous version of the program (and the version of the game), the game was launched.

My PC: AMD Phenom II X4 B50 3.2, Geforce GT630 4Gb, 8Gb ram

zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Update your game

mmuaz
  • mmuaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Hello,

So I am trying to modify code from this repository. Which is actually capturing images and later plan to use the data for object recognition or some other research problems. 

I am trying to capture the data for different lightning conditions, i.e. changing weathers and day time. I am using following code:

Game.Pause(true);
Script.Wait(500);
int d = 0; // delay variable
for (int hour = 0; hour < 24; hour++){
    colors = new List<byte[]>();
    World.CurrentDayTime = new TimeSpan(hour, 0, 0);
    Script.Wait(d);
    foreach (var wea in wantedWeather) { // wantedWeather: list of desired weathers
            World.TransitionToWeather(wea, 0.0f);
            Script.Wait(d);
            colors.Add(VisionNative.GetColorBuffer()); // captures the screen
    }
// here goes code to save colors as an image on disk.
}
Game.Pause(false);

If I don't use loops and change the weather or time once, in the beginning bright objects get a bit exposed, but after some time it brings back all the details.

And when I try to use `d=0`, it does proper transitions to weather and time, but some times specially for day time bright objects (like sky) get over exposed such that there are no details to near by objects i.e. clouds.

In my opinion, game engine needs some time to adapt the environment to get back to normal. 

I tried to increase the delay i.e. `d=100` or `d=1000`, in that case script just waits and there are no transitions to weather or time, and only one image of "environment" (maybe `Scripthook` is waiting) gets saved.

So I was just wondering if I could somehow make my code wait such that game engine brings rendering to normal or lights not get over exposed. Does there any functionality exist?

god777
  • god777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Tell me there was an  menyoo update two days ago. I installed and still not working. 

god777
  • god777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by god777, A week ago.

guys menyoo work

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users