V Released
6,573 replies to this topic
DeathOverload
  • DeathOverload

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Could you add new methods GET_VEHICLE_LIVERY2_COUNT, GET_VEHICLE_LIVERY2 and SET_VEHICLE_LIVERY2 to Script Hook V? The livery2 seems to be used for a roof design of Tornado Custom(tornado5). A roof design of other cars is almost stored in the mod number 10(roof). But the value of Tornado Custom is always -1.
You can see that from the following. Also, is there any way to obtain those hashes?

Decompiled Scripts 1.4

1103\carmod_shop.c

RealFergie
  • RealFergie

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I'm also crashing to desktop during the loading cards.

Okay, so lets get a few things out of the way:

1. I have the latest GTA V
  2. I have the latest scripthook
  3. If I try to run singleplayer, the game crashes during the loading cards that display updates from R*. The error is the non-descriptive "GTA V has encountered an error"
  4. If I remove Scripthook V and related files from my GTA V folder, GTA V loads fine.
  5. I have no other mods installed at the time of this post (removed them one by one to see if they were the cause)

I read through this forum thread and apparently a ton of people are having this issue. However it is typically resolved by opening OpenIV and re-copying over the update.rpf to the mods folder. However I don't use OpenIV, nor do I use any mods folder.

So I have no idea what to do anymore and I'm going to jump off a bridge if I can't figure this out. Anyone else had this issue? Halp!

Remix1994PL
  • Remix1994PL

Maniac of Realism

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 days ago

wtf? Why do so many people still want to keep using the default trainer? There are much better more developed alternatives like Native Trainer and Menyoo. The default trainer was just used as a sample script for scripthook upon it's release, since there weren't very many scripts, let alone trainers early in it's life.

Is there something I'm missing here? Are people just unaware?

The reason why I would like to update the default trainer is simplicity, looks ui, does not have a lot of unnecessary options for me .. it's just something I got used to and I like.

I have installed and installed Native Trainer and default trainer ... I use 95% default trainer, and Native Trainer I have another key and I use if need something extra / different / more advanced.

zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

If you want a trainer that lacks options and keeps the look of the default trainer, try out enhanced native trainer. The default trainer isn't getting updated anytime soon.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users