Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:24 AM Edited by Android, 22 April 2015 - 01:25 AM.

I know I already posted one car that I want, but here is another..

The Subaru BRZ has had a special place in my heart and mind ever since I saw it. Sure, it's not the most powerful car.. I know. A lot of people do - but that's not really the point. There's like, this whole community evolving around just a single car. It's filled with tons of people who customize their vehicles any way they want, and sure, you could lower your car until your bumpers scrape, but trust me there's so many other great looking BRZ's out there. I would love to just get ribbed tail lights like these and tint both the tail lights and head lights (just very slightly in the front). Other modifications like exhaust systems (a must have for me) would come later. It's a gorgeous vehicle and I just love the look and design, and I even got the chance to have a seat in one of them =)

Dark_Gray_Subaru_BRZ_side.jpg

• mr quick, TheOneLibertonian and Twin Turbo like this

MLB
  • MLB

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:30 AM

Posting from mobile so photos later, anyway my dream car is the 2015 Mercedes Benz S500 or S600 coupe. Why I would choose it to be my dream car is it reminds me of the older SEC Mercedes which are classic yet stand out in a timeless way which for a while Mercedes haven't been making timeless vehicles until this one, it has presence, grandeur yet mixes past traditional values from Mercedes with the new technology of today. An example of a merc that really made presence was the W140 and C140 of the 90s since then maybe the R230 could be considered timeless.
  • TheOneLibertonian likes this

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:52 AM

Something like this

1949_mercury_coupe_-_lead_sled_-_black_-

(But slightly less flashy)

Or something like this

6f3d1a549821e2076d02616c027a794f.jpg

or this

buick-gsx-02.jpg

rays70gsx-rear.jpg

Yeah my tastes are pretty childish but I dont care

• *MURDOC*, Shaundi., JRC99 and 3 others like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Impossible relimitation on the main part

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:59 AM

image1-300x168.jpg

• BigJoe_1 likes this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:07 AM Edited by The_Ghost, 22 April 2015 - 04:20 AM.

I know I already posted one car that I want, but here is another..

The Subaru BRZ has had a special place in my heart and mind ever since I saw it. Sure, it's not the most powerful car.. I know. A lot of people do - but that's not really the point. There's like, this whole community evolving around just a single car. It's filled with tons of people who customize their vehicles any way they want, and sure, you could lower your car until your bumpers scrape, but trust me there's so many other great looking BRZ's out there. I would love to just get ribbed tail lights like these and tint both the tail lights and head lights (just very slightly in the front). Other modifications like exhaust systems (a must have for me) would come later. It's a gorgeous vehicle and I just love the look and design, and I even got the chance to have a seat in one of them =)

Dark_Gray_Subaru_BRZ_side.jpg

Sorry to be quite off-topic, why do you prefer the BRZ over the GT86/FR-S? Like you I prefer the BRZ over the GT86.

• Android likes this

G's Ah's
  • G's Ah's

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:50 AM

Tiger01.jpg

• Android and BigJoe_1 like this

Captain Owlfeg
  • Captain Owlfeg

• Facade Corporation
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:02 PM

I have an entire dream garage!

Everyday car:

2005 Scion TC (We don't have these over here)

http://s11.photobuck...G_2838.jpg.html

Cruising car:

1974 Toyota Celica GT Liftback

1974_toyota_celica_gt_coupe.jpg

Cruising car 2:

Morgan 4 Seater

Spoiler

Executive car:

Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive, set up like this. (Why the f**k doesn't our country get the long wheelbase?)

Spoiler

I could go on for many many pages listing all my dream cars, but for your sake I won't. (Unless you want to know every car I lust for)

• TheOneLibertonian, Android and BigJoe_1 like this

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• GTA Mods Staff
  • European-Union
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:15 PM

4645450553_930b7d6f64_b.jpg
The 55' Ford Thunderbird.
5.jpg
The Chevy Bel Air.

• JRC99, Android, BigJoe_1 and 1 other like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:13 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 22 April 2015 - 07:15 PM.

My dream car is a 1964-66 Ford Mustang convertible

10600356_713739422039698_175646215411821

My dream bike is a Harley Davidson Seventy Two

983819_744433555636951_18852840610841102

I would leave the car stock and customize the bike to look like this https://fbcdn-sphoto...e311484319fe2d1

• JRC99 and Android like this

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

Sorry to be quite off-topic, why do you prefer the BRZ over the GT86/FR-S? Like you I prefer the BRZ over the GT86.

The GT86 isn't sold in North America, so that leaves you with two options. Scion FR-S, or Subaru BR-Z. I've been a fan of Subaru and their vehicles for a while.. on the other hand, Scion is a useless company to have the GT86 sold under. Why not just bring the GT86 to N/A under Toyota? It's stupid. Scion is a part of Toyota, anyway.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:18 PM Edited by TheMcSame, 22 April 2015 - 10:19 PM.

Dream car? Hmmm... I'm not sure tbh.

I suppose the Land Rover Defender is something I'd like to have.

Spoiler

Not the greatest thing out there and apparently the build quality isn't quite there but these things are reliable as hell. It's hard to think that the Evoque *pukes in mouth* came from the same company. The old Range Rover classic is up there on my list but I think the Defender is at the top for now.

Then again... They're not exactly cars.

• mr quick, Android and SupaDoopa like this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

私は大丈夫です

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

Back to the Testarossa thingy and whatever the hell is related to it. I freaking love this car, it defines pretty much car culture of the 1980's, looks good and sounds amazing. Maybe one day...

1986_Ferrari_Testarossa_being_unloaded.j

• mr quick, Shaundi., TheOneLibertonian and 6 others like this

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

Sometimes I play with my willy and a white stuff come out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:39 AM Edited by Twin Turbo, 23 April 2015 - 12:50 AM.

Warning: GTR fanboy ahead

I love so many cars. Throughout history we've witnessed some great achievements in both form and function when it has come to the automotive industry. There are so many wonderful choices, but if I had to narrow it down to one car to be my absolute favourite, it would be Nissan GTR R35. Specifically, my dream car is a 2015 Nissan GTR Premium with a Deep Blue Pearl paintjob and an Ivory interior.

2012-Nissan-GT-R-Deep-Pearl-Blue-005.JPG

gtr_reveal3215.jpg

The reason it's my favourite is, to me, it's an engineering marvel. Not only does it look absolutely stunning, but it can do what it shouldn't be able to do. It weighs almost 4000lbs, it has a fairly sizeable trunk (for what it is), 4 seats and it's got a tiny 3.8L V6... but it makes 545 hp, can do 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, and 1/4 mile in 10.8 seconds. It's wicked fast and it wasn't even created for pure straight line speed. Where it really thrives is on the track, where it's an absolute monster. The more and more I find out about this car, the more it amazes me. I honestly can't describe the unworldly feeling this car gives me when I witness it, be it in real life or through a screen.

Edit: sh*t, don't even get me started on how much this car reminds me of Paul Walker. RIP.

Anyway, here are two videos demonstrating how f*cking amazing you can make this car sound. Out of the factory, it's "meh" but even with a simple exhaust tune it can create quite a lovely sound.

Spoiler
  • TheOneLibertonian, Android, BigJoe_1 and 1 other like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:17 AM Edited by The_Ghost, 23 April 2015 - 06:27 AM.

Back to the Testarossa thingy and whatever the hell is related to it. I freaking love this car, it defines pretty much car culture of the 1980's, looks good and sounds amazing. Maybe one day...

Man, I love the Testarossa, ever since I watched Miami Vice, I fell in love, but not as much when I saw the Daytona. Both cars are some of my favorite Ferrari's and I have a lot of favorite Ferrari's, from the 250 GT Berlinetta to the 458 Italia. Ferrari never gets old.

Warning: GTR fanboy ahead

I love so many cars. Throughout history we've witnessed some great achievements in both form and function when it has come to the automotive industry. There are so many wonderful choices, but if I had to narrow it down to one car to be my absolute favourite, it would be Nissan GTR R35. Specifically, my dream car is a 2015 Nissan GTR Premium with a Deep Blue Pearl paintjob and an Ivory interior.

The reason it's my favourite is, to me, it's an engineering marvel. Not only does it look absolutely stunning, but it can do what it shouldn't be able to do. It weighs almost 4000lbs, it has a fairly sizeable trunk (for what it is), 4 seats and it's got a tiny 3.8L V6... but it makes 545 hp, can do 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, and 1/4 mile in 10.8 seconds. It's wicked fast and it wasn't even created for pure straight line speed. Where it really thrives is on the track, where it's an absolute monster. The more and more I find out about this car, the more it amazes me. I honestly can't describe the unworldly feeling this car gives me when I witness it, be it in real life or through a screen.

Edit: sh*t, don't even get me started on how much this car reminds me of Paul Walker. RIP.

Anyway, here are two videos demonstrating how f*cking amazing you can make this car sound. Out of the factory, it's "meh" but even with a simple exhaust tune it can create quite a lovely sound.

Spoiler

What I like about the R35 is that it's engine, the VR38DETT, is handmade from the factory and different HP figures always pop out. And the R35 is my favorite GT-R, after the R33, and in case if you didn't know, the multi-function display, is made by Polyphony Digital, the ones who make the Gran Turismo video games. Nissan contracted them because of how it is easy to navigate and user friendly like the menus in the Gran Turismo series. Nissan also make usage of their windtunnel for many months in order to make the car streamlined as possible in order to tackle the understeer than the GT-R's were known for. It's a real driver's car and I love it. No wonder why it lapped so fast at the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

@Android: I hate the FR-S, just because it's an insult to North American people who wants a Toyota that can bring back memories of the old Trueno's and Levin's. Instead they mashed the car into Scion, who makes sh*tty cars based on Toyota platform's. The Scion logo also made it weird as well. The GT86 and BRZ are both being sold here and they are very cheap for a 200 HP sports car, just 1,500,000 Pesos, which is only $32,000. Also my neighbor owns a GT86, so at least once a month, knowing that I am a car nut, he takes me for a ride in his GT86. I want to have a BRZ rather than a GT86 though, especially in Manual, since paddles don't make the AE86 justice.

• Android and Twin Turbo like this

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Supreme Overlord

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:08 PM

I'm going to be really dull and say:

Nissan GT-R NISMO.

I'm definitely looking at owning one someday.

Dream car I'll never afford is a McLaren P1.

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:19 PM

Nissan GT-R NISMO.

Not a Land Rover or a Jaguar? 

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:25 PM Edited by Android, 23 April 2015 - 06:26 PM.

@Android: I hate the FR-S, just because it's an insult to North American people who wants a Toyota that can bring back memories of the old Trueno's and Levin's. Instead they mashed the car into Scion, who makes sh*tty cars based on Toyota platform's. The Scion logo also made it weird as well. The GT86 and BRZ are both being sold here and they are very cheap for a 200 HP sports car, just 1,500,000 Pesos, which is only $32,000. Also my neighbor owns a GT86, so at least once a month, knowing that I am a car nut, he takes me for a ride in his GT86. I want to have a BRZ rather than a GT86 though, especially in Manual, since paddles don't make the AE86 justice.

I don't understand why Toyota just didn't sell it under their name. I believe they wanted to market it to the "cooler" generation of kids, a.k.a the ones with a sh*t ton of money. "Toyota" doesn't exactly scream "omg performance omgz"...  but apparently "Scion" does. The thing is, nobody wants to spend $25,000-$27,000 for a car that makes 200HP and looks good.. it shouldn't even be over $25k, considering Ford can sell the Ford Fiesta, which costs only $21k and has 197HP.. (the Focus ST sells for $24k and maes 254HP.. go figure.)

Murciélago
  • Murciélago

OwO

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:29 PM

qNCPP4h.jpg
  • Shaundi., Android and BigJoe_1 like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

I don't understand why Toyota just didn't sell it under their name. I believe they wanted to market it to the "cooler" generation of kids, a.k.a the ones with a sh*t ton of money. "Toyota" doesn't exactly scream "omg performance omgz"...  but apparently "Scion" does. The thing is, nobody wants to spend $25,000-$27,000 for a car that makes 200HP and looks good.. it shouldn't even be over $25k, considering Ford can sell the Ford Fiesta, which costs only $21k and has 197HP.. (the Focus ST sells for $24k and maes 254HP.. go figure.)

$32,000 may look expensive to you, but here it's cheap as hell. Going back to the FR-S, it's basically the same as the GT86, but selling it as a Toyota may have been a lot better, and Scion has never made a decent car before. Why waste that sales opportunity? The GT86 here is considered an amazing car by many reviewers, mostly factoring it's price and fun factor of driving the car. It's very popular here, someone made the GT86 look like a Genesis, and what a f*cking travesty it is. Many people think the GT86 is cool because of these ricer sh*t. I respect all types of cars and the GT86 is no exception. I'm very lucky to have been riden one, and I love the way it handles and it's one of the only cars I'd like to have that I can actually afford.

• Android likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Empty promises of hope.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

A 1969 Camaro SS.

camaro.jpg

• JRC99, Android, BigJoe_1 and 2 others like this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:17 PM Edited by BigJoe_1, 09 May 2015 - 01:44 AM.

I'm a big fan of both JDM and Amercian Muscle, however I've always been a slightly bigger fan of imports, but I have a dream car in each market.

My dream JDM is the R34 killer, in other words the Toyota Supra MKIV (preferable the 1997 twin turbo version if I can get one)

1997-toyota-supra-8.jpg

Aside from being my dream JDM it's also my favorite car of all time. I remember my first time seeing one, when I fell in love with it. I was 10 and I was walking home from school and this (tastefully) modified Supra pulled out of a driveway, done a burnout and drove away down the street, after seeing that it instantly became my favorite car, everything from the engine note to the body styling was perfect, I knew I had to have one in life, unfortunately I only seen that particular Supra once though.

My dream muscle car is a 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee

71_charger_super_bee_1.jpg

A lot of people seem to wonder why I want a 1971 and not a 1970 (the one that looks like a wasp and was the last Coronet Super Bee).

As much as I like the styling of the 1970 model I just think that the grille of the 1971 model is a lot nicer and looks more fierce, I prefer the fastback body shape of this one compared to the 1970 B-Body coupe and I prefer the decals of the 1971 model such as the hood decal (the best one ;)) and that the roof is colored to match the decal color.

For those of you that noticed the fault in the photo above, yes that will be taken care of if I happen to get one of these models. The fault being that the picture above is one that has a 383 and not a 426, If I do happen to get one of these particular models a 426 Hemi will be swapped in, if I can afford it that is :D.

PS - The joke I made about the Supra being the R34 killer was just a joke and wasn't meant to be insult anyone who happens to own an R34 or want's to own one in the future, I'm not a Car Memes admin so I'm not a douchebag elitist of any sort.

• Android likes this

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

1986_Ferrari_Testarossa_being_unloaded.j

I also love the Redhead, the car that realy got me into liking cars when I was like 2 years old :)

A friend of mine have had his 512 TR in a movie a couple of years ago, you might know it, it's called Wolf of wall street :)

I havn't seen the movie it self so can't say what scene it was in :) that guy also have a Quattroporte and an old Alfa Romeo, and him self is italian haha! :D

Murciélago
  • Murciélago

OwO

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:02 PM

Lol, everyone's posting classics

Dottie
  • Dottie

Impossible relimitation on the main part

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:12 PM Edited by Winning001, 23 April 2015 - 10:12 PM.

Classic cars tend to have a much more creative styling and looks than now adays

(although there have been some dry areas in the past like the gas crisis era in the US)

Most modern cars look either:

Bland

The same

Like an egg

like a hideus monstrosity

• BigJoe_1, Payne Killer and SuzukiRazgriz like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:15 AM

did you read the first page?

also, I'm pretty sure that classic cars also qualify as dream cars.

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:56 AM

What's wrong with classic cars? They look better than some cars today.

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Supreme Overlord

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:27 AM

Nissan GT-R NISMO.

I do like the XKR-S, but it wouldn't be a dream car.

Now, the XJ220 would definitely have me in two minds about the GTR, but the P1 is bar none, my ultimate dream car.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

シンス シティ

• Daily Globe
  • Unknown

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

Anything European or Japanese

Mercedes Bens S550 W222

2014_Mercedes-Benz_S550_(US)_lwb.jpg

BMW 845i E31

03.JPG

Lexus RC-F

2015-lexus-rc-f-front-three-quarter-02.j
  • BigJoe_1, SupaDoopa and Mukkus like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:47 AM Edited by The_Ghost, 24 April 2015 - 09:51 AM.

Nissan GT-R NISMO.

I do like the XKR-S, but it wouldn't be a dream car.

Now, the XJ220 would definitely have me in two minds about the GTR, but the P1 is bar none, my ultimate dream car.

Some of my fellow Indian classmates at school are really proud of Jaguar and Land Rover, since they are owned by Tata Motors. I must say I really agree with the P1. It's one hell of a car, and I love it. That wing, that twin turbo V8 is mindblowing, it's a very stable car indeed, and it's also one of my dream cars. But if I had to pick between a 918 and a P1, I'd pick the 918, not only that it's more practical and conventional than a P1 or a LaFerrari, it's not just a car, it's a car for the future. The 918 is the best Porsche ever since the original 911 came out. Despite my McLaren fanboyism, I'd rather have a 918 than a P1, despite over how I love it.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

Ohhh my dream car from when I was 8

7c419bb5a595140e366dd93fbc76ce48.jpg

green-e-coupe.jpg

Beauty