Dream Car?

283 replies to this topic
Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Guardian of the Light

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

Mine are kind of cliche, but I don't care.

One of my favorite cars of all time is a classic Charger R/T. The body screams with the "f*ck you I'm a badass" vibe. I love how long it is, how bulky it is, and the overall muscular style and power. I am preferential to the 1968, but 68-70 would be perfect.

493071-1000-0@2x.jpg?rev=2

Another favorite of mine is the Mk IV Toyota Supra. The design alone makes me wriggle with excitement. Wide, low, and flows from front to back flawlessly. Stock or custom, it is a beautiful piece of machinery. Personally I would want it almost entirely stock, maybe with a nice set of custom BBS rims painted in brass or gold, but otherwise stock from the factory.

1998-toyota-supra-3.jpg

For anyone who knows me well enough, they know I love trucks. Big, powerful, and 4 wheel drive. The exception to this for me is the Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6, but getting one of those is so incredibly unrealistic that it doesn't make my list. My dream truck is a Ford Raptor. I fell in love with it when it debuted as the F150 SVT Raptor. Came from the factory with a beefy supercharged V8 and 33 inch tires. It looked and sounded menacing, and even with modern iterations it still does. There are many different versions, such as the Roush, Shelby, and Hennessey Velociraptor variants, and I am equally in love with them all.

fordsvtraptorlive_02.jpg
  • Gamerjman19, Pavle, Audi and 2 others like this

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX Pckg Co CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:22 AM

It probably would be

Aston Martin V12 Vantage from around 2011. The design is excellent, but the sound is just something else.

2011-aston-martin-v12-vantage-2.jpg

BMW M3 E46. Loved it ever since I played Need for Speed Most Wanted back in the day.

BMW-M3-GTR-Road-version-1900x1200-images

And the Dodge Challenger, which is my favorite American muscle car.

1970.jpg

• TCMike, Audi and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:42 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 24 July 2017 - 01:54 PM.

edit: woops, wrong topic

It would be this btw:

2017-Aston-Martin-DB11-front-three-quart

BöömBäpper
  • BöömBäpper

SLAM TÖTTÖÖDÖÖ TÖTTÖÖDÖÖ LET THE BOYS BE BOYS

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

For some reason I only have interest for these small compact 90s suvs now. Daihatsu rocky, feroza etc..

I like the way those look, good in city and offroad, 4x4, small size. lots of reasons actually. Some may say its ugly but I like the desing.

Don't know why, but I have zero interest for other cars nowadays. Perfect car for me. 

1990%2B90%2BDaihatsu%2BRocky%2B4WD%2BMin

daihatsu-rocky-16.jpg

daihatsu_rocky_2877717.jpg

• Audi and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:43 AM Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 15 August 2017 - 08:51 AM.

I have 3:

1 - 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS

8899825-770-0@2X.jpg

2 -  1973 Holden Monaro HQ GTS 

4022036040_859bb6259b_b.jpg

3 - 1978 Ford Falcon XC Cobra Option 97

mycobraxc.jpg

• TCMike, Audi and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

NOSRacing_
  • NOSRacing_

I gotta go on vacation.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:23 PM Edited by NOSRacing_, 15 August 2017 - 03:29 PM.

'95 Viper RT/10

DgpmyxE.jpg

'90 Lada 2108

gTkur65.jpg

'94 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33

2Q0EbFz.jpg

• Audi likes this

Mercedes3035
  • Mercedes3035

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:35 AM

I'd love to have a Mercedes S600L or a Maybach. In reality, I'd absolutely love to have a VT/VX Commodore, VF Commodore and the 2017 Hyundai Elantra SR Turbo.

AtomicDarling
  • AtomicDarling

The Girl with the Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

1935 Ford Pickup... which I will proceed to tear apart and rat rod to Hell and back

1935-ford-pickup-truck-flathead-stock-1.

And a 1957 Chrysler 300C

57chry60861-2.jpg

• TCMike and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Pedinhuh, 3 weeks ago.

Porsche 911 GT2 RS(track days):

beh_8262.jpg?itok=6aOkzaAv

Mazda MX5(Daily driver):

Mazda-MX-5_Miata_Roadster-1989-hd.jpg

Porsche 356 Speedster(pride and joy):

1951-porsche-356-speedste-2_800x0w.jpg

fast and bulbous squid
  • fast and bulbous squid

you can call me... SUPERLIGHTDUSKMASTER99

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 3 weeks ago

Probably something fast, sexy but somewhat sensible like a Cayman S or a Jaguar F-Type.

But if we're being realistic, as in something I might be able to afford within the next few years, then a Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S.

Blessed Viper
  • Blessed Viper

Car Nut

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Growning up poor and always having to work for my own possessions, I've always dreamed of owning an SN95 Mustang, even as a kid and to this day it's still a dream car. I don't care if it's a V6, V8, auto or manual, I just want my very own Mustang. To some it might be a lackluster dream but not everyone is as fortunate as others.

nMuKGw4.png

• HeavyDuke and Mukkus like this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by HeavyDuke, 2 weeks ago.

To some it might be a lackluster dream but not everyone is as fortunate as others.

Why lackluster? I don't see how value of a car should have anything to do with it being someone's dream car. Some people love old classics which can barely reach freeway speeds and they cost a fortune sometimes and some just a couple of thousands of dollars....or hundreds if its a pos.

I always wanted a Third gen Trans Am. And thats what i''m building now and its almost ready, my very own 1986 Trans am WS6. Better then it left the factory, a lot better looking to 'quality of paint' and better pretty much anything. Pretty much a brand new car. 

Car wasn't bad when i bought it and it had very low milage, however i didn't want it in decent condition. I want to see it standing there as if i'm back in the 80's, buying it from the dealer. 

Fun little fact, Previous owner was my older  brother back in the early 90's. He only drove it for 3 months before it got stored until i bought it from him not to long ago. Why? Well he lost his job, couldn't pay for the insurance, gas and taxes anymore. So it got put in its resting place.

Found a very old photo of the car i'm rebuilding right now, from back when i was still a kid and the car was pretty much brand new.

KT2bzYv.png

Yes, thats a small me right there.

I was sold lol. When i bought it from him now all grown up, the car had been baking in the sun for nearly two decades. Bone dry car though. Better to have baked clear then a shiny car with a rotten undercarriage.

This is when i just bought it.

kYjDYfr.jpg

Next summer will be good. Finally taking it for a spin. Not sure yet where i'm going to. Maybe to germany, maybe belgium or whatever. But i want to make a nice trip with it and make fresh new good memories.

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Scaglietti, 2 weeks ago.

I'm finding I'd really be happy with a Lexus GS-F and some kind of convertible. I'm a lover of many cars, old/new and cheap/expensive. And I take pictures of many expensive cars. But I could honestly see myself happy with a mint condition used Lexus daily and maybe a used less reliable convertible like an SL63 AMG for leisure? Doesn't matter if I make six figures in my lifetime or average. These are the cars I want. In five years or ten both of these cars will be like 20K, maybe even cheaper. Weird how depreciation works.

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago

A bayside blue Nissan Skyline GT-R R34:

nissan-skyline-gt-r-r34-skyline-gtr.jpg
  • Audi and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users