• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

I figured it looked like Germany, considering the framing on the houses and stuff, it would've been either Germany or Austria, Switzerland, some Alpine country. But yeah, nice stuff you got there man, it'd look good on a German map :^:

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

Grand Theft Auto Québec TC developer

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:51 PM

Well, I can modeling : Building, vehicles, vegetation, props

rendu_zps5ldkiodc.png

But I'm mostly into kitbashes vehicles

Ok, you're in the team Bondergomme :) Can you show me what other buildings/models you got that would look like North America?

By the way, I'm impressed of how good you are in 3D modeling! Good job!

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

j'la Pologne pas

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:32 AM

Sadly, I don't have anything else (lost them when my usb stick dies), but I can make pretty much anything.

But don't except me to be as fast as Twister. Cegep end in 1 month and I have a f*ck ton of TP to finnish.

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:50 AM

Sadly, I don't have anything else (lost them when my usb stick dies), but I can make pretty much anything.

But don't except me to be as fast as Twister. Cegep end in 1 month and I have a f*ck ton of TP to finnish.

It's okay. Go at your rythm. Tell me when you'll be ready and I'll give you instructions.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

j'la Pologne pas

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:04 AM

I will most likely going to start this weekend, but just give me your instructions already

Jerome
  • Jerome

110% legal

• Facade Corporation
  • Canada

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

I looked through your OP and I like this a lot! I can help you with voice acting if you want, I'm from Quebec City and I got that french canadian accent needed. :p

As for the cars, I think ou should forget about the supercars, as bondergomme said, the nids-de-poules would wreck them, and SA styled cars would be nice, as UT said.

Just my two cents here. :)

• undertaker fan and universetwisters like this

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

j'la Pologne pas

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:57 AM

I think ou should forget about the supercars, as bondergomme said, the nids-de-poules would wreck them

Say the one with a NSX

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:07 PM Edited by Leone Family, 03 May 2015 - 04:20 PM.

I looked through your OP and I like this a lot! I can help you with voice acting if you want, I'm from Quebec City and I got that french canadian accent needed. :p

As for the cars, I think ou should forget about the supercars, as bondergomme said, the nids-de-poules would wreck them, and SA styled cars would be nice, as UT said.

Good, you're on the team :)

I will send you a private message soon to give instructions.

You've been added to the "Audio actors" in the credits :)

• Jerome likes this

Jerome
  • Jerome

110% legal

• Facade Corporation
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

Good, you're on the team :)

I will send you a private message soon to give instructions.

You've been added to the "Audio actors" in the credits :)

Nice! I'll be waiting for your PM! :D

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

I haven't seen OP on skype in a while, how's the progress going?

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

Good. I started to edit the textures of our condo building to give it a better quality by using more detailled textures. I also made textures for a new interior that I plan to make. And today, I just started to edit radar icons a few minutes ago. As for you, how far are you with the mall interior right now?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:30 AM

Good. I started to edit the textures of our condo building to give it a better quality by using more detailled textures. I also made textures for a new interior that I plan to make. And today, I just started to edit radar icons a few minutes ago. As for you, how far are you with the mall interior right now?

I've been working on other stuff at the moment since you haven't told me what to do with it yet.

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

I've been working on other stuff at the moment since you haven't told me what to do with it yet.

Ok, put it in your Dropbox and send me a link, I will start making some stuff alone then I'll send it back to you.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

Ok, put it in your Dropbox and send me a link, I will start making some stuff alone then I'll send it back to you.

I'll do that either later today before I go to work or next time I see you on skype.

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:43 PM Edited by Leone Family, 04 June 2015 - 04:13 PM.

Hey guys, I am pretty busy working on my TC which is why I did not update my OP for a long time. But soon, I will post pictures of the new stuff I made on GTA Québec with universetwisters. Bondergomme is also working on the mod but we still don't have any screenshots of his work. Here's a summary of what we're doing but without screenshots yet:

-Mall interior made by universetwisters and currently being edited by me.

-Luxury safehouse (like Madd Dogg's crib) currently being made by me. Textures are done and the model is in progress.

-Retextured interior objects like couches and wall pictures by me.

-New icons by me.

-Condo apartment building made by universetwisters and currently being retextured by me.

-Other buildings like "Le 1000 de la Gauchetière" under progress by me.

-Part of "Le 1000 de la Gauchetière" building under progress by Bondergomme.

And some other stuff.

• Sergiu likes this

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:13 PM Edited by Leone Family, 01 November 2015 - 05:22 PM.

I got serious problems with the mod right now. The game crashes while loading after I changed the graphics and resolution in the game menu. I did not edit the game in any way between the last time it worked and first time it started crashing. It also crashes with an older backup of the mod and even on other modded SA installations I didn't touch for months! I tried everything: deleting the settings file in the GTA SA User Files folder, deleting the entire folder, deleting a GTA SA folder in AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramFiles and searching on the internet to find a solution. Only the clean unmodded backup of original SA still works. Because of this, I can't post new pictures of the mod's progression until I solve this issue. If anybody has a solution, please let me know. Thanks for your understanding.

BTW sorry for double posting. Previously edited my last post but nobody noticed so I had no choice than to double post to get help.

Edit: After several months of inactivity, I finally managed to get rid of that nasty bug. In some way, the ImVehFt got corrupted and caused the game to crash. After I found this out, I deleted the files and the game worked. However, the graphics (even tough I put them back to high resolution) looked weird and I could even see small dots all over the screen. Thankfully, this mysterious bug was fixed automatically when I upgraded my PC to Windows 10.

Jacobic_☢
  • Jacobic_☢

Still an Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

If you get again this crash by the settings, you have to delete the settings data in the gta sa documents (where you find the savegame data) and start the game again. The settings will be reseted.
Anyway, nice mod. Im thinking of an conversion mod with all cities in Europe together like Berlin (already as mod existing), these villages in russia (already many of them mods), france cities and more... Keep working at this nice mod.
  • Leone Family likes this

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

If you get again this crash by the settings, you have to delete the settings data in the gta sa documents (where you find the savegame data) and start the game again. The settings will be reseted.
Anyway, nice mod. Im thinking of an conversion mod with all cities in Europe together like Berlin (already as mod existing), these villages in russia (already many of them mods), france cities and more... Keep working at this nice mod.

Naah, you have no idea what I'm talking about. I am perfectly aware of the settings crash and I can assure you it's not that. But thanks for the support. It's really nice to hear that kind of stuff after I've been ignored and insulted for months.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users