LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Best Tool 2014 [Mod Loader]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:23 PM

Did anyone test this? I heard it doesn't work, and we have this over here since the V launch.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

aka TrustedInstaller

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:23 AM Edited by TrustedInstaller, 05 June 2015 - 03:24 AM.

Hmmm, has anyone used and took screens? Does it really work xD?

//I know I know, I can install and see it myself, but... pfttt. xD

xboxspartan8
  • xboxspartan8

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:31 PM

Does this work for GTA: Online?

I assume so, as you're actually replacing the textures and stuffs.

AnonUser
  • AnonUser

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:31 PM

Hey guys!

This mod is pretty simple and doesn't need much description. Basically, it makes the strip clubs in the game inaccessible, for whatever reason you may have for wanting them gone. They're still locations in the game but you can't enter them. I also edited the the textures of the strippers/prositutes so they aren't nude anymore.

[Download]

[Installation]

1. Extract the .dat file into your GrandtheftautoV/GTA5/scripts folder and overwrite the original file when prompted.
2. Extract the texture file into GrandtheftautoV/GTA5/textures folder. Overwrite when prompted.

That's it!

[Warning] This mod is known to cause crashes on some PCs when you try to enter the strip club in Blaine County. Don't do that and you'll be fine. Please report any other bugs you find!

madjohn11

Link Is Dead Could You Re-Upload it?

siberia
  • siberia

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Turkey

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:03 PM

Link please

DamnedDev
  • DamnedDev

Gaming That Damned

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:43 PM Edited by DamnedDev, 16 November 2015 - 11:44 PM.

You really think removing strips makes it become a T rated game lol. Not even close. It still not suttubile for kids. Having this mod won't make your parents get a chance to get the game. Other aspects of the game will still turn them off. You have to remove alot more than strippers.

Ozu
  • Ozu

Crackhead

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:52 PM

So this mod is for parents who think that their kids committing mass-murder, blowing up people, burning people alive and running them over with  cars is preferrable to them visitíng a strip club.

Right.

dstyl
  • dstyl

Modding is COOL! Need Music for a Mod? ->https://soundclo

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:23 AM

Thx, good mod!

http://gtaforums.com
  • http://gtaforums.com

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:31 AM

If you want to find Prostitutes in GTA 5 you can following: https://www.thxgamer...itutes-in-gta-5

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:39 PM

61341663.jpg

Luke McInery
  • Luke McInery

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

Hey guys!

This mod is pretty simple and doesn't need much description. Basically, it makes the strip clubs in the game inaccessible, for whatever reason you may have for wanting them gone. They're still locations in the game but you can't enter them. I also edited the the textures of the strippers/prositutes so they aren't nude anymore.

[Download]

[Installation]

1. Extract the .dat file into your GrandtheftautoV/GTA5/scripts folder and overwrite the original file when prompted.
2. Extract the texture file into GrandtheftautoV/GTA5/textures folder. Overwrite when prompted.

That's it!

[Warning] This mod is known to cause crashes on some PCs when you try to enter the strip club in Blaine County. Don't do that and you'll be fine. Please report any other bugs you find!

madjohn11

where is a link that works

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users