Hello. I thought I would share a step by step guide to creating an attractive female face. This seems like a hot topic for many, so hopefully I can answer all your questions.
Disclaimer 1: This guide is written for the PS4/XB1; if PC has basically the same configuration for characters then the same information should apply, but if PC is different, well, I don't know then.
Disclaimer 2: I consider all races to be equally beautiful, but since I am white and live in a mostly white country this guide applies primarily to Caucasians. My intention is no way to diminish other races or imply some features are more beautiful than others
Disclaimer 3: If you follow the formula I outline, you should get good results. However, you may want to throw in some variety to keep your character looking unique. We don't want 95% of female avatars to look the same, do we?
In general, some facial features (such as symmetry) are attractive for both men and women. Other facial features are attractive for men but not for women and vice versa. This figure highlights some of the differences between attractive male and female faces.
Tip 1: If you are in a hurry and don't want to set each individual attribute, pick the mother you like best and set 100% resemblance to mother; setting resemblance to match fully the mother will quickly and easily feminize a female or male character
Tip 2: Begin by picking the mother and father you like most, or, if you are going for a specific ethnic/racial background, choose parents from those groups. Thus, if you want a character to look half white and half Asian pick an Asian mother and White father. Seems common sense, but there you go.
What features are customizable using the GTA character creator tools? Here is a list:
1) Brow - Up/Down and In/Out - The brow should not protrude at all; the eyebrows should not be too low over the eyes so lift the brow up! (Rec: Up and In)
2) Eyes - Squint/Wide - Eyes should take up a proportionately larger amount of the face, so make them wide! (Rec: Wide)
3) Nose - Up/Down and Narrow/Wide - Nose should be narrower in women than men (Rec: Narrow)
4) Nose Profile - Crooked/Curved and Short/Long - Attractive female nose should be slightly scooped and definitely not too long (Rec: Curved and Short)
5) Nose Tip - Up/Down and Broken Left/Right - Tip should be slightly upturned and definitely not broken (Rec: Up and Intact)
6) Cheekbones - Up/Down and In/Out - High cheekbones that protrude outward are ideal (Rec: High and Out)
7) Cheeks - Gaunt/Puffed - Definitely puffy! (Rec: Puffed)
8) Lips - Thin/Full - Definitely Full; distance between upper lip and base of the nose should be less than in men (Rec: Full)
9) Jaw - Round/Square and Narrow/Wide - (Rec: Round and Narrow)
10) Chin Profile - Up/Down and In/Out - (Rec: Down and Out)
11) Chin Shape - Rounded/Bum and Square/Pointed - (Rec: Round and Pointed)
Tip 3: Some features you can change as much as you want, such as hair style. Worry less about these because you can change them later; in fact you might want to work with very plain hair cut or even no hair so you can concentrate on the face. You don't get a mulligan so make sure you get everything right the first time.
Tip 4: If you are going for an attractive look avoid obviously stuff you can add such as wrinkles or even cold sores (yuck!); a scattered mole here or there won't hurt anyone though
Tip 5: Your appearance can be greatly enhanced by makeup. In general you should set makeup opacity to a fairly high setting as well as brow opacity. Don't pick anything crazy unless you're going for a crazy character. I personally like smokey black I believe it's called. Pink blush works well as does red lipstick with a matching lip liner.
Tip 6: Take a shower to wash off some grime such as black eyes but this doesn't always seem to work hmm?
Tip 7: Make sure you get the skin tone right and not too pale
Tip 8: Check character from side angle, front, and 45 degrees before finalizing
Tip 9: After all is said and done and you're back to free roam, I recommend normal expression or happy expression and femme walk style
Here is my character to give you a sense of what she looks like (I pretty much followed the steps outlined above so you can see what the finished product might look like; many people have complimented my character's facial aesthetics. Thank you for reading and I hope you found this guide useful.
[Edit: Here are pictures of my character (scroll down to 2894 and 2895): http://gtaforums.com...c-heavy/page-97
I would not say my character is perfect. I would tweak some settings to be sure. However, I only got two tries to adjust her looks and you can't really get a complete sense of what she'll look like in the real GTA world just by using the creator.]
Please feel free to share your results obtained from using the creator. It's too bad we don't have more than 1 or 2 cracks at changing our characters' looks.
Additional Reading/References: http://www.telegraph...-the-world.html