Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:56 PM

I would think this is common sense but I've seen very few posts including this info--

Please post your system specifications in your Opening Post when asking for help with PC specific Problems......

Include information like your OS, Processor, RAM, Graphics Card, etc..

It might be a good idea to indicate your game source also-- Steam, Physical Copy, Rockstar Warehouse, etc...

Please check and make sure your drivers are all up to date.

Please include as much information as possible as to the problem include screenshots or videos if you are able to... and/or if you get some type of an error code.

Be sure to try some basic things to try and troubleshoot your problem... Disable AntiVirus and/or specify game mode, Close unnecessary processes running in back ground, Disconnect from the internet (I'm Assuming you can play single player OFFLINE) etc...

It might be beneficial to check out this page  https://support.rock...to-V-PC-Support

I am a console player (I don't own a gaming PC) so can be only of minimal help to you PC players.

If anyone else has some pointers or specific things you think that should be posted in a help thread-- please add them below.

Thanks

• PhillBellic likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:18 PM

Note, for OS, Processor, RAM and Graphics Card (your systems specifications), if you don't know them you can check them by: 

Spoiler

Also, if you get an error message, say exactly what the error message said in full, as otherwise it's not that useful. 

• PhillBellic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users