• Mr_Leone likes this

Krysalis
  • Krysalis

Hustler

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:06 AM

Looks exactly the same as what I see on my PS4, dare I say it

Question is, is he playing at higher settings.

cremefraiche
  • cremefraiche

Snitch

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:06 AM

Question is, is he playing at higher settings.

Ah, touche

rrs
  • rrs

GTA V is for children

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:07 AM Edited by thecharrr, 14 April 2015 - 02:08 AM.

For those with a GPU with just 1 GB of VRAM

http://imgur.com/a/iPC6T

wTguIyI.jpgyn5uAgp.jpg

Rainy Day
  • Rainy Day

There's 2 kinds of pain....

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:12 AM

For those with a GPU with just 1 GB of VRAM

http://imgur.com/a/iPC6T

wTguIyI.jpgyn5uAgp.jpg

Oh wow, that doesn't look too good.

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:52 AM

Any one with a 760 hawke?

Drill Sergeant
  • Drill Sergeant

First name Drill, Last name Sergeant!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:55 PM

no

Cosworth
  • Cosworth

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:14 PM

0_12df9b_7ef91489_XXL.jpg

0_12df9c_df707f88_XXL.jpg

0_12dfa0_aaff6892_XXL.jpg

0_12dfa2_ded906b_XXL.jpg

Thalyn
  • Thalyn

▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:29 PM Edited by Thalyn, 14 April 2015 - 06:30 PM.

My screenshot !

jcaptur10.jpg

i7 4770k, GTX 780, 8GB Ram, Win 8.1

:lol:

• Cyper, OriZarhiKing5 and FromBrnoCity like this

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

I love peace and I love all of you

• Members
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:44 PM

You have to realize it's not going to look too different.

4k just means more pixels on the screen. That's it. I'll make things look a bit more sharper, and let you zoom in more without pixelation. 60fps will make the game look and feel slightly smoother, but is nothing game-changing. 

The game is still using console meshes, lighting, animations, and everything else. When ENBs, ICenhancers, retextures, and stuff like that come in we will start to see some differences. But in its vanilla unmodded state, the game is pretty much visually identical to the next-gen versions.

I'm a PC gamer who spent $1300 on my rig. I'm not trying to start a flame war, nor bash either consoles or PC. I am simply saying stuff how it is truthfully.

• SVX and Big Gta fan like this

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Du bekÔr!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

4k just means more pixels on the screen. That's it. I'll make things look a bit more sharper, and let you zoom in more without pixelation. 60fps will make the game look and feel slightly smoother, but is nothing game-changing. 

The game is still using console meshes, lighting, animations, and everything else. When ENBs, ICenhancers, retextures, and stuff like that come in we will start to see some differences. But in its vanilla unmodded state, the game is pretty much visually identical to the next-gen versions.

I'm a PC gamer who spent $1300 on my rig. I'm not trying to start a flame war, nor bash either consoles or PC. I am simply saying stuff how it is truthfully.

Woah, woah... Hold on there...

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Big Gta fan
  • Big Gta fan

Grove Street,Home,At least it was before I f*cked everything up

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

No he is actually right .........and i'm going to buy it also for pc few month later

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

I love peace and I love all of you

• Members
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:00 PM Edited by Dark Bordeus, 14 April 2015 - 07:02 PM.

No, I'm not.

My 970 allows me to get 100+ fps on most modern AAA titles if I tweak the anti-aliasing enough. And sure, it looks smoother. But it's not "omg omg my eyes are melting oh goodness the glory of 60fps"

like PC fanboys make it out to be. Definitely not the holy grail of PC gaming like people make it out to be.

Same thing goes for 1440p. More pixels on the screen, but the game looks identical. "Oh look, those trees in the far distance are slightly sharper than they were before..what a big difference this will make to my overall experience. Thank god for 1440p I don't know what I'd do without slightly sharper distant foliage on game elements that are unrelated to my playing"

• SVX likes this

corvettelover
  • corvettelover

Still D.R.E.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

It actually is not that big of a deal, the console versions are just fine to play and they are 30fps max.

It is not as if the PC version is a totally different game, just a smoother and more polished version (dependant on hardware)

If it does get modded than the gap will become larger.

At the end of the day we are all playing the same game, the next gen and PC versions are just more polished with some extra content (FPS mode mainly)
  • SVX, DentureDynamite and Big Gta fan like this

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Du bekÔr!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

It actually is not that big of a deal, the console versions are just fine to play and they are 30fps max.

It is not as if the PC version is a totally different game, just a smoother and more polished version (dependant on hardware)

If it does get modded than the gap will become larger.

At the end of the day we are all playing the same game, the next gen and PC versions are just more polished with some extra content (FPS mode mainly)

Well, 60fps sure as hell is a big deal to me!

Looks way better just because of that. 

llllI1llllI1
  • llllI1llllI1

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

This guy gets it. Its a last-gen game at its core everyone, they can only make it look so good. 

Big Gta fan
  • Big Gta fan

Grove Street,Home,At least it was before I f*cked everything up

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:09 PM Edited by Big Gta fan, 14 April 2015 - 07:12 PM.

No, I'm not.

My 970 allows me to get 100+ fps on most modern AAA titles if I tweak the anti-aliasing enough. And sure, it looks smoother. But it's not "omg omg my eyes are melting oh goodness the glory of 60fps"

like PC fanboys make it out to be. Definitely not the holy grail of PC gaming like people make it out to be.

Same thing goes for 1440p. More pixels on the screen, but the game looks identical. "Oh look, those trees in the far distance are slightly sharper than they were before..what a big difference this will make to my overall experience. Thank god for 1440p I don't know what I'd do without slightly sharper distant foliage on game elements that are unrelated to my playing"

You're completely right ...i also didn't hype too much because i know the next gen consoles and pc are almost identical....few months later i will upgrade my pc and buy gta v 

but i wonder why rockstar released pictures that look better than next gen or it because they were 4k pictures???

Thalyn
  • Thalyn

▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

but i wonder why rockstar released pictures that look better than next gen or it because they were 4k pictures???

"better" it's very subjective.
But ok.... Just because these "pictures" weren't in game screenshots, but some edited images (or artist views), or simple renders (from devkit) as I said often on this forum.

Finaly, the ingame screenshots shown by some PC players are better and much more realistics (without fake lightning for example), for a game from 2013. The Bullshots (called screenshots by Rockstar, blind people and ass-kissers) were very "plastic", very "as a photographic studio", so artificial ... and so "flat" without "life" (frame by frame).

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:20 PM Edited by Agni, 14 April 2015 - 09:20 PM.

OMG8Rnj.jpg

And here I thought that cops didn't patrol in this game.

TRUEBRIT
  • TRUEBRIT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

xnhsnc.jpg

2w3e1pd.jpg

e1cchx.jpg

jjw6ra.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users