GTAV PC Professional Photography Contest Topic
GTAV PC deserves a topic dedicated to professional photographs.... taken by dedicated photographers..
And we also deserve our very own photography competition....
1. No selfies. Period.
- Selfies just don't fit the tone of the thread and the look we are going for here. There are other threads you can post your "funny" selfie with burning paramedics in the background but please, keep em off this one.
2. Snapmatics submitted should be taken according to the given theme of the week.
- Don't post any snaps that are off-topic. Those pictures will not be considered.
3. No multiplayer goofyness/hilarity.
- This includes all GTAO pics that are just random snaps of multiple players f*cking around. If you set up a certain scene with you friends though, it's welcome. But make it great and inventive!
4. No glitching/cheating related shots.
- This includes floating cars, glitching peds, clipping bugs, graphical bugs and pretty much all "abnormal" behavior of the game.
5. Be critical when selecting your pictures.
- Do multiple passes of quality control: if you for example feel that there are two much too similar shots in the set you are about to post, take out the one that you feel is inferior. If you feel that there is even the slightest thing that feels "off" about the pic, it's a safe bet to remove it from the set. Be critical and most of all, honest to yourself.
6. Don't post multiple shots of the same subject matter.
- This means that don't post 5 sunset shots that have all been taken at the same spot with the same framing but with only a marginal difference in lighting. Try to keep it fresh, varied and interesting.
7. You can submit maximum of four snaps for consideration at once.
- This basically reinforces the fifth rule, and helps you carve out the real winners of the bunch.
Only one of the four will be selected according to you choice.
8. No meme texts.
- Once again, they really don't fit the tone here.
9. Try to avoid quoting pictures.
- If you want to quote a post that contains some pictures, then either remove the pics or just remove the IMG tags to keep the links in the quote. If you are complimenting someones picture, then of course you can leave the pic in there.
10. Repeated advertising for your Social Club site, crew or Youtube channel is prohibited.
- This thread is about pictures, not spamming links and getting your rep up on youtube etc.
11. No shots related to modding.
- This includes any kind of mods.
12. Snapmatics In-Game App may or may not be used.
13. Rockstar Editor may or may not be used.
Experiment with it.
14. Settings and Resolution doesn't matter.
- This topic is not just for 4K, 2K guys....Its for everyone. Settings and resolution doesn't matter.
I'll update the OP when the winners are announced
You all can start posting professional snapmatics..
This Week's Theme:
Ride For Life