Marvel's the Defenders-Daredevil-Luke Cage-Jessica Jones-Iron Fist

516 replies to this topic
Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria
  • Best New Member 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Leftist Bastard, 4 weeks ago.

As I understand it NF can still produce and stream all the content they already have access to - so Iron Fist, Luke Cage, JJ, etc are there to stay and they can make new seasons of those but any new content will be on Marvel's streaming service only.

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 4 weeks ago

If the second series is focused on that government conspiracy, you can count me out right now. That subplot was easily the weakest part of the first season, and as The Defenders proved, shadowy organisations do not make good antagonists. At all.

Nah, Frank is probably going to go and kill Disney next season.

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Input, 3 weeks ago.

How is Punisher? I haven't watched any of these shows comic based shows, minus a few youtube highlights from Arrow.

Is it worth getting into?

Arrow
  • Arrow

Surely heaven waits for you.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 3 weeks ago

How is Punisher? I haven't watched any of these shows comic based shows, minus a few youtube highlights from Arrow.

Is it worth getting into?

If I were to describe it, I would it somewhere along the Daredevil Season 1 and Jessica Jones. It's a bit slow for the first 6 to 7 episodes before pacing up. It was very likable if you ask me. Really hoping for a sequel. If you've watched Daredevil Season 2 and are interested to dig into Castle's past, it's definitely worth watching. It also sheds light on the condition of the U.S War Veterans.
  • Input and Mr_Rager like this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

The Cord

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

As someone with little interest in the cinematic memeverse, The Punisher series is f*cking litty. I still think Thomas Jane is the best Frank Castle, but goddamn Jon can really portray the inner suffering Punisher feels. I thought Liberman was an awesome Micro, who had great chemistry with Punisher throughout the show.

Is iron Fist as bad as people say it is lmao?

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

As someone with little interest in the cinematic memeverse, The Punisher series is f*cking litty. I still think Thomas Jane is the best Frank Castle, but goddamn Jon can really portray the inner suffering Punisher feels. I thought Liberman was an awesome Micro, who had great chemistry with Punisher throughout the show.

Is iron Fist as bad as people say it is lmao?

Iron Fist is a decent show; not "good" but watchable. The corporate aspects of Danny's life in the show are kind of dry and boring, but the action is fun enough. It could have used less of the Meechum siblings, even if Ward is one of the show's more interesting characters.

• Mr_Rager likes this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

The Cord

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Just started The Defenders and I like Iron Fist in it. Will probably watch his series when I'm done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users