Quantcast

» «
Photo
- - - - -

[REL] Driver 2 Maps for 3DS Max (Open Driver 2)

95 replies to this topic
Lesnikus
  • Lesnikus

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:44 AM Edited by Lesnikus, 28 February 2016 - 01:18 PM.

I didnt forget them. Those are from Disc 2 of driver. for some reason the thing doesnt let me extract both textures from one disc

It does not matter what disk take textures- from disc 1 or from disk 2. Without day textures for other cities will be difficult to recover exactly.

I do not understand, you can upload original archives with other cities? Or not? Download link to Chicago, you have given in your previous post contains what I need- day textures for Chicago. You can repeat the same for other cities?

Day textures has Havana and Rio (this can be seen in the screenshots from your first posts). You can upload them (the same as you did for Chicago map)

Screenshots
Spoiler

Lesnikus
  • Lesnikus

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:08 PM Edited by Lesnikus, 29 February 2016 - 04:12 PM.

I didnt forget them. Those are from Disc 2 of driver. for some reason the thing doesnt let me extract both textures from one disc

I do not want to seem pushy, but I request that you to upload the original archives with 3 other cities (Havana, Rio and Vegas). Just as you have done with Chicago. Please do it.

Lesnikus
  • Lesnikus

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:54 AM Edited by Lesnikus, 02 March 2016 - 08:58 AM.

I didnt forget them.

I do not understand. Most likely are you did not know what is in your textures folders.

Why do not you publish other 3 cities with daytime textures? Are you so hard to believe that in published archives only night textures, and you have on your hard drive - daytime textures?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:28 AM

I do not want to seem pushy, but I request that you to upload the original archives with 3 other cities (Havana, Rio and Vegas). Just as you have done with Chicago. Please do it.

vegas DOES NOT WORK.

i will upload them later after I finish my other stuff

Alexey87
  • Alexey87

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belarus

Posted 3 weeks ago

How did you manage to extract the maps, I'm trying to use 3driper + epsxe and only get flat models, is there a secret to get such perfect models? Does your method work with other ~RI games (Driver, Destruction Derby RAW) ?

Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

How did you manage to extract the maps, I'm trying to use 3driper + epsxe and only get flat models, is there a secret to get such perfect models? Does your method work with other ~RI games (Driver, Destruction Derby RAW) ?

some Driver modders helped me out. as for other games, probably not but they are continuing to work on the original driver map :O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users