Carface Workshop

671 replies to this topic
PJR_4015
  • PJR_4015

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

If you are going to make to make two versions of the car, a standard one and a more luxurious one for instance, I think it would be best to create two separate models instead of two in one. That way you can have both properly spawning in traffic. Kinda like with your '86 Caprice back in GTA 4, where you released a standard version and the brougham version. And if the only difference lies in the badges, like with the Diplomat and the Gran Fury, maybe you can work with extras.

• GreenAid, The Lundy and StratenSurf like this

The Lundy
  • The Lundy

Shigure-chan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

^ I agree. Two different versions so the AI can also spawn in them.

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Vidya Games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:26 AM

If you are going to make to make two versions of the car, a standard one and a more luxurious one for instance, I think it would be best to create two separate models instead of two in one. That way you can have both properly spawning in traffic. Kinda like with your '86 Caprice back in GTA 4, where you released a standard version and the brougham version. And if the only difference lies in the badges, like with the Diplomat and the Gran Fury, maybe you can work with extras.

^ I agree. Two different versions so the AI can also spawn in them.

More likely,I might released the base model first (police and Taxi)  then the nicer ones later. Ive been sick, so the progress had been slow.

Qgn3Okv.jpg

• YuRE$, Carrythxd, universetwisters and 17 others like this

DerangedCrackhead
  • DerangedCrackhead

punk de molde

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:29 PM

I agree with this. I could see models with almost none difference between them working with extras like, in this case, the Diplomat and Gran Fury, though for more sofisticated versions a standalone model would be a better choice. You should definitely take advantage of the Diplomat body and give a try to higher trims like the Lebaron or Fifth Avenue when you're done with the previous, they are models that GTA has been asking for for years!

• GreenAid likes this

BogartQ
  • BogartQ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:40 PM

Hi Mr. Face, I'm a big fan of your Ford Cortina Mod in San Andreas. Loved it so much. Always drove it in-game. Sentimental too because it was my family's first car. Would it be possible for you to convert the GXL and 2000E Cortinas to GTA V? That'd be so awesome. Probably less hassle too considering it'll be a conversion :colgate: I'd love to hear from you bro! 

• Carface80 and inbetweendays_ like this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Vidya Games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:19 AM Edited by Carface80, 19 May 2017 - 09:20 AM.

Hi Mr. Face, I'm a big fan of your Ford Cortina Mod in San Andreas. Loved it so much. Always drove it in-game. Sentimental too because it was my family's first car. Would it be possible for you to convert the GXL and 2000E Cortinas to GTA V? That'd be so awesome. Probably less hassle too considering it'll be a conversion :colgate: I'd love to hear from you bro! 

Ive been thinking about it, so more likely as a side, i have a couple of projects needs completing. The car mesh and textures needs upgrading, so it's going to be a bigger job. I'll see what I can do, hopefully Ill be more productive this summer.
  • CRAZY AL WARD and BogartQ like this

Nik.
  • Nik.

Hochmeister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:12 PM

I perfer MKI :p

Lotus Cortina ftw!

BogartQ
  • BogartQ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ive been thinking about it, so more likely as a side, i have a couple of projects needs completing. The car mesh and textures needs upgrading, so it's going to be a bigger job. I'll see what I can do, hopefully Ill be more productive this summer.

i'm stoked, I don't want to expect but I think I can't help it :panic: I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for replying bro!

• Carface80 likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Vidya Games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

This one is a little sexier.

ebay464504.jpg

I perfer MKI :p

Lotus Cortina ftw!

Nik.
  • Nik.

Hochmeister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

Oh the Mexico.....

...I still prefer the Cortina.:p

I did however made a 3D model of it, got lost in a hdd crash tho. :/

lotus34.jpg

• Carface80 and CRAZY AL WARD like this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Vidya Games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Bummer, You lost all your reference photos as well? You know how hard it is to find a good one, unless you owned a real car.

Oh the Mexico.....

...I still prefer the Cortina.:p

I did however made a 3D model of it, got lost in a hdd crash tho. :/

lotus34.jpg

Nik.
  • Nik.

Hochmeister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

Nope they are gone aswell, luckly I got two scale models of it lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users