If you've found an easy way to complete an objective (http://gta.wikia.com/Daily_Objectives) or just have some helpful comments or bug report warnings, please post it here, and I'll compile it into a useful list. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to make this possible.
If you're on the PS4, the "Daily Objective Faithful $500000" crew exists to help each other out.
If you know of an XBox One Daily Objective-dedicated crew, please PM DentureDynamite, and I will add it.
R* also lists some top daily objective crews that might be accepting new crew members.
Doing Daily Objectives for Both Characters
As of the Lowriders update (current gen only), DOs for both characters are now reset every 24 hours (real-time), whether or not the character is not active at the time, or was not active since the last reset. This means--for current gen--you can no longer "freeze" your progress toward a seven or 28-day-bonus when being away from GTA Online one or more days.
Character Swapping (completing two sets of daily objectives per day--PS3 and XBox 360 ONLY)
Although it's time-dependent, you can also complete daily objectives for both your characters:
Login within the first hour after the refresh time for the daily objectives (which depends on your time zone) with your "Slot 1" character and then swap to your "Slot 2" character also within that first hour after the refresh time and you'll find that GTA Online has updated them with new Daily Objectives that you can also complete for the expected rewards.
Sometimes you have to wait some seconds with the swapped character to refresh the list.
Saving progress of 28-day-bonus when being absent a couple of days (PS3 and XBox 360 ONLY)
Following are detailed instructions for retaining the progress for the 28-day-bonus while being absent a couple of days (i.e. on vacation):
Char A = the character who is supposed to keep the progress
Char B = the other character who can get that progress reset
1. The first day after coming back from your absence, log in first (after refresh time) with only Char B to refresh his/her list. The list of objectives (and the progress) for char A should be stuck with
the last completed set of objectives from the last time you played with him/her.
2. After that, switch back to Char A the next day, and refresh his/her list.
The progress for Char B should be reset, but the progress for Char A should be saved.
- All objectives that don't relate to game modes requiring more than one player to start can be done by yourself. Objectives such as "Participate in a Non-Contact Race" (see below) can be done by yourself. Other objectives, such as Captures, can be more time consuming. Open up your phone and select Quick Job - Play Activity - <select activity>. That's the "On Call" feature, so you can play in a free-roam session while waiting for matchmaking to connect you with someone else. Finding someone can range roughly from 30 seconds to six minutes. Note that the Quick Job feature does not allow for selecting specific types of jobs (such as a Capture - Raid; it randomly picks any Capture job), so you will need to start those yourself.
- If you're on the PC, and have connection problems (e.g. "Failed to join session", "Timed out loading session") on your first load of the day, you won't get a fresh set of objectives at least for the character you're logging in with (clearly a bug). The safe (albeit inconvenient) method is to always start up your first time by going to Story Mode, then into an Invite-Only session by yourself. If you're on the PS4, don't use "Rest Mode", as it can also result in connection issues on startup.
- Consider buying armor and snacks in advance for any objectives that will involve shooting/getting shot at. It's better to survive an escape and use up all your snacks than restarting instead of munching for health. Remember that completing all 10 waves of a Survival pays $30,000.
- Any sports-related activity has to be completed in full without you quitting before it ends; however, if someone you're playing with (e.g. leaves the Capture job before finishing it), the objective should still register as complete.
- Try to learn all train tunnels and underground sewer system entrances to aid in quickly losing the police. Most notable locations for losing the cops are the two train tunnels near Raton Canyon and the LS River sewer entrance near Mirror Park. Providing you are "losing" the cops when you enter it, any Los Santos Customs shop are an instant evasion from the police.
- "Escape an "x"-star wanted level" objective is best done with armor-modded vehicles such as the Armored Kuruma, Insurgent, or cars with a shielded back (e.g. Infernus or Zentorno). Depending on where you are, you should plan your escape route first. You may need to be on foot for any of the variants of this objective to register as complete (due to a bug).
- Any activity that can be done with one player will count towards your objective. For example, need to participate in a race? Check the minimum required amount of players for the lobby to start. If the minimum amount of players required is one, you can start the race and it will still count.
- "Participate in..." doesn't mean you have to win. Also bear in mind that not moving for two minutes can kick you out of a game mode and may not count towards your objective. Some of them such as "Complete a Parachute Jump" means you have to actually finish.
- Stay in Invite-Only sessions! Not only will you not have to worry about other players, but you also won't be that pest that blows up private vehicles just to complete your objective(s). These objectives can be done without interaction from random players. The only interaction required is a friend (if needed).
- The "Destroy 5 / 10 / 20 Vehicles" objective can also be done within contact missions. There are many that require you to destroy vehicles anyway, but you can do this on any other mission as well, providing the vehicle(s) you destroy aren't a key part of the mission itself. Blowing up all the required vehicles plus the two Granger vehicles (that come after you afterwards) in Blow Up III for example, should complete the "Destroy 10 Vehicles" objective.
- If for some reason you fall through the GTA Online map without dying (suddenly spawning back onto a road, etc.), you may complete one or more of the "Fall..." or "Parachute..." DOs, with the message: Objective Complete! Fall and survive.
Game Mode Objectives
- Participate in a Deathmatch - To complete this objective, the Deathmatch job type must be set to "Normal". You do not have to complete the "challenge" within the Deathmatch itself (e.g. win the round using only a pistol, etc.). If you host, and can get to at least the lobby screen (the one where you can place bets, buy armor, etc.), if the other person quits, or if you are kicked due to "not enough players" it should still count as having completed the objective.
- Participate in a Team Deathmatch - To complete this objective, the Deathmatch job type must be set to "Team Deathmatch".
- Participate in a Vehicle Deathmatch - To complete this objective, the Deathmatch job type must be set to "Vehicle Deathmatch". Vulture Capital (a Buzzard vs. Buzzard helicopter battle) is a recommended job.
- Participate in a Race - You can launch any solo race and it will still count. One such race is "Panda Grand Prix" (set to three laps solo), which can result in up to GTA$ 8,000 and 1,700 RP. You can also adjust the race Type when you are doing it solo, which eliminates the stress of the Host not setting the game mode to what you wanted it to be.
- Participate in a Land Race - One of the easiest land races to complete this is Criminal Records--a simple loop around Bolingbroke Penitentiary.
- Participate in a Bike Race - Should be obvious, but this can be any Bicycle or Motorcycle race.
- Participate in a Sea Race - Any boat race will complete this objective.
- Participate in an Air Race - Any helicopter or airplane race will complete this objective.
- Fly under a bridge in an Air Race - The air races for planes: "Base Level", "Burn Your Bridges", "Burn Your Bridges II", "Loose Canyon" and for helicopters: "Heli River" all have bridges you can fly under, and you can also apparently fly between two large buildings to complete this, such as "Chopper Cruise". If you like, you can then quit once you fly under. "Base Level" has one of the closest bridges to starting the race (just a few seconds in). You also do not need a race that includes a bridge as part of the course--i.e. you can deviate from the race, fly under a bridge nearby (qualifying for the objective), and then come back to finish the race. Additional races that will complete this objective are: "Business Class", "Fleet First", "In the Wings", and the R*-verified Air Race called "Dedalus".
- Participate in a Rally Race - Requires two players; the easiest way to complete this is to do the "Criminal Records" race, set it to one lap of "Rally" race type, and wait for someone to join (this can also be played with a friend). No microphone is required for directions, since you literally drive around in a circle. Just stay in the middle of the track and you won't miss any of the invisible markers. If you're playing something other than "Criminal Records" and are paired up with a random and you/they don't have a mic, (and if you use a console or PC game pad) you can use the D-pad to make arrows pop up on the screen. Left/Right/Up works. For PS3 players with trying to complete this daily objective, or looking to unlock metal, or get the trophy: one lap of Criminal Records. Play this race specifically created by GTA forums user the nameless.
- Participate in a GTA Race - This objective requires the land race type be set to "GTA Race" before you start. You can also use any GTA Race to potentially help complete any "Kill x players" objective you might concurrently have by picking a race setting involving NPC traffic. Just set "Traffic" to "On", pick up rockets, and blast away the NPCs in their cars.
- Participate in a Non-Contact Race - This objective requires the race type to be set to "Non-Contact Race". Play one lap of "Criminal Records" (very simple loop around the prison), and you're done.
- Participate in a Capture: Contend - Best played with a friend as the four Capture variations can be annoying. Hopping from capture to capture is also an option. The real issue is finding the right capture mode to satisfy the objective requirement. Contend: Condominium is a 2-player recommended map to complete this objective. For the PC, as of the Freemode Events(?) update, if two players launch a Capture, but one person leaves before its done, the remaining player will be declared the winner, and the objective will be considered completed (this apparently has never been an issue for PS4 players--it's always granted "winner" and objective completed to the remaining player). Likewise, if you host, and can get to at least the lobby screen (the one where you can place bets), if the other person quits, it should still count as having completed the objective.
- Participate in a Capture: GTA - GTA: Grab a Cab is a 2-player recommended map to complete this objective.
- Participate in a Capture: Hold - Hold: Freight Fight is a 2-player recommended map to complete this objective.
- Participate in a Capture: Raid - Raid: Baggage Handlers is a 2-player recommended map to complete this objective.
- Participate in a Survival - Finishing one wave is enough to complete the objective.
- Participate in a Parachute Jump -
- Participate in a Last Team Standing - If you host, and can get to at least the lobby screen (the one where you can place bets), if the other person quits, it should still count as having completed the objective.
- Participate in a Versus Mission - Only two players required, and you don't have to win to qualify for the objective. However, the cops may be a hassle on some versus missions, such as "Crooked Cop". Note that, as of at least 1.36 (Bikers), Adversary and Slasher modes on at least the XBox One, PS4 and PC platforms no longer qualify in completing this objective.
- Complete a Contact Mission - The contact mission "Blow Up" by Simeon is the easiest. Drive a few blocks to a dealership and drop a grenade near a bunch of cars that you need to blow up (you can move them closer to one another to ensure only one grenade is used). Then make a left when looking at the Mega Mall, a right on the corner and down the train tracks into a tunnel. Wait for the cops to disappear and drive back to Simeon's. Completing one of the eight new Lamar missions (introduced with the Lowriders update) counts as completing a contact mission.
- Play a game of Darts - If you're having difficulty finishing the game, throw your darts in the empty space outside the outermost ring for zero points, and the outermost thin ring as the "double" number you'll most often need to finish the game.
- Challenge a player at Darts - Identical to the one above; just worded differently (not sure why, since there is no "challenge" aspect required of you). Just two people playing darts is enough to complete this.
- Play a game of Arm Wrestling - You don't have to win to complete the objective.
- Challenge a player at Arm Wrestling - Identical to the one above; just worded differently (not sure why).
- Play a match of Tennis - Use on-call with your phone and wait for matchmaking as these can be done quickly. If the other players leave before finishing the game, you may still complete the objective.
- Challenge a player at Tennis - Identical to the one above; just worded differently (not sure why).
- Play a round of Golf - Simply set it to one hole, finish, and you'll qualify for the objective.
- Challenge a player at Golf - Identical to the one above; just worded differently (not sure why).
- Complete a Flight School lesson - The easiest is doing a loop or two; but landing the plane with loss of engine power is also quite easy--just take your time when descending the plane (making sure your landing gear is out first--push down on the left joystick if you're using a gamepad) and land it safely somewhere on the runway, and you'll complete the objective. Try to land the nose of the plane as close to the checkered semi-circle on the runway without going past it. Stopping just a few meters in front of it should give you a silver medal. It's assumed that you'll get a gold or platinum medal if you're even closer.
- Get a Gold Medal in a Flight School Lesson - Fairly straightforward; you just have to be patient in picking the lesson you're best at, and "go for the gold!"
- Go for a round at the Shooting Range - The two Ammu-Nation Shooting Ranges are located 1) near the tallest construction building in Los Santos and 2) in Cypress Flats (both are marked by a gun with a circle or "target icon" around it). Be sure to keep going until you get a "Finished" banner/message across the screen; leaving before that will disqualify you from completing the objective. Setting the number of rounds to unlimited seems to not allow the round at the shooting range objective to be completed.
Free Roam Objectives
- Deliver an Export vehicle to Simeon - Bring up your phone, check your messages and be on the lookout for any cars on that list. Most Simeon vehicles will spawn at the golf course or at the docks area. However, if you can only recognize a few cars that Simeon wants, just find a busy intersection, stand in the middle, and start hoping into cars and wait a few seconds to see if the "Simeon wants this vehicle" notification pops up. If not, jump into a different car. Usually, you'll find at least one of the vehicles on his list sooner or later. Note that you won't be able to sell any car to Simeon that has been inside your garage (e.g. if you wanted to take advantage of the fact that your garage provides free repairs before or after getting it resprayed). kringled notes the following: "The "Export a vehicle" objective can be completed even if you haven't gotten a text from Simeon (I did so today). I went to one of the locations where parked vehicles spawn (in this case the parking lot behind the Alta St. apartments), and just broke into vehicles that I know are possible export list candidates. When I hit one that instantly put me at two stars, I just did what I would normally do. I didn't get the tool tips about respraying/etc., but did it anyways, and delivered as normal." Note: as of the Lowriders update, this daily objective is no longer given to the player if they have already completed Simeon’s list for the day (i.e. you get just one per 24 hours in real life).
- Perform a Stunt Jump - This objective appears to have been discontinued for some time (exactly when is unknown). However, completing any stunt jump successfully should now work--the previous bug was apparently fixed in the Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part one. However, if it ever fails again, either complete the "Downtown Underground" race which features this jump as part of the course (can be completed solo--note: this may not work if you're on the PC), or complete a jump you haven't yet done. If you choose the latter, but didn't succeed, just go back up and try again.
- Complete a Gang Attack - There are numerous gang attacks spread across the map; completing any one of them will work.
- Collect an Ammo Drop - Costs $1,000. Simply call Merryweather and request an Ammo Drop. Be sure that one or more of your weapons isn't full, and you'll be able to collect the drop and complete the objective.
- Hold up a store - This objective kicks in when the clerk hands over the cash (and presumably when you finish emptying the cash register yourself, if you go that route).
- Participate in One on One Deathmatch - [This appears to have been removed on PS4, XBox One, and PC platforms by R* as of the Lowriders Update]. This can only be launched/started after you kill another player, or another player kills you. An option to invite or challenge each other via a One on One Deathmatch will appear at the bottom of your screen during your (or the other player's) "death scene." Note that few players will likely accept your invitation, as deathmatches in free roam are virtually redundant, and offer no privacy between you, since other players can kill either of you in the process.
- Participate in an Impromptu Race - This appears to have been removed by R* on PS4, XBox One, and PC platforms as of the Lowriders Update. However, this is launched by driving next to another (hopefully friendly) player, and selecting the option that should appear in your Interaction menu. Having a friend to complete this with is the best solution; otherwise it's a matter of asking new players in different sessions until you find someone willing to race. Rammer2k notes that if you go into Passive Mode, people are more willing to accept invites.
- Kill 5 / 10 / 20 players - Can be done in a death match or free-roam session. Death match is recommended. Killing the same player multiple times in free-roam also counts. Kill players objective can be done in ANY game mode where it is possible to kill another player, i.e. LTS, Parachute Jump with weapons on, normal race where you can cause anther racer to die by crashing their plane, flattening them on their bike, knocking their car into a gas pumps.
- Steal 5 / 10 / 20 vehicles - Head for the highway or a busy intersection to complete it quickly. You only need to get in the car, wait until the door closes, then get out to qualify as having "stolen" it. Doing this in an Invite Only session protects you from getting killed by other players if one of the NPCs places a bounty on you for stealing their car. Done within a contact mission eliminates the risk of getting a bounty, as long as the vehicle being stolen is not an objective in the mission. It can also be done in other game modes where there is NPC traffic (but not creator provided vehicles). Taking the unlocked vehicle provided for you after entering free mode from another game mode when you have no personal vehicle will not count. Stealing aircraft counts towards this objective and also does not incur the risk of getting a bounty.
- Destroy 5 / 10 / 20 vehicles - An easy way to accomplish this is to start a (solo) land-based Race, setting its type to "GTA". Then, set Traffic to "On" and the Wanted Level to "Off". Finally, when the race starts, pick up rockets and have some fun destroying NPC vehicles. Note that this method also counts if you want to boost a platinum award for destroying a total of 500 vehicles. Another method is to call in a tank or attack chopper if you have one--try to get a Buzzard to spawn if you haven't got one. Then simply start shooting until your objective is met. Don't bother wasting grenades or bullets for this one! The N.O.O.S.E. parking lot has a fair number of vehicles that you can easily blow up in a small area. This objective can also be done in any contact mission, even if destroying the vehicle isn't part of the mission emphasis (e.g. "Artificial Scarcity", "Mixed Up with Coke", "Trash Talk", "Denial of Service", or any of the "Blow Up" missions are great for this); e.g. in the mission "Blowup III" if you destroy the main cars and the two black Grangers that come after you (once you blow up the main cars), should complete the "Destroy 10 vehicles" objective. Also, when another player detonates an ignition bomb that you have installed in a vehicle, this will count towards the "Destroy X vehicles" objective.
- Mod a vehicle at a Car Mod Shop - You can add free chrome rims or select the free license plate to save $200 at any car mod shop around the map to complete this objective. The next cheapest mod is to buy a new license plate color for only $200. The third cheapest mod is probably "Respray" with a $780 "Dark Steel" paint job.
- Ride on one of the Fairground Rides - Costs $10. Riding the "Leviathon" roller coaster is faster than the Ferris wheel, which can take several minutes. If you take the Ferris Wheel, be ready to exit immediately when you near the entrance/exit on the ground, or you'll go around again.
- Go to the Movies - Costs $20. Literally only requires watching whatever is playing for one or two seconds. Note that movie theaters are only open from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. in-game time.
- Steal vehicle from the Military Base - You can steal a jet or chopper if you like, but any vehicle from the base also works (jeeps, trucks, cars, etc.). If you really want a fighter jet, use Lester's "Cops turn a blind eye", but it will cost $5,000. However, wasting money on "Blind Eye" may not be worth it to you. If you decide to steal the Lazer (jet), the daily objective kicks in when you open its cockpit. You do not have to successfully leave Ft. Zancudo alive or escape any wanted level(s). Also, jets may not spawn when blind eye is used depending on how far away from the base you enable blind eye. If you do want to keep the jet, clear the gate with a fast and armor-modded car or Armored Kuruma (can be done next to the tunnel or the side of the nearby mountain), ram the nearby soldier who's usually guarding one of the jets on the lane further from the hangars and open the cockpit. You can pull up your phone and call the cops off once you're off the ground. Just keep an eye behind you as a jet will spawn in and try to shoot you down. This method sounds like a hassle, but you don't lose money and you don't even have to get off the ground for it to count. Alternatively, if you have an Insurgent or Insurgent Pick-Up, you can break into Fort Zancudo and drive towards the vehicle you want to steal. If the response team deploy (and the tank is on the map) you will be able to survive three or four hits, steal the vehicle--completing the objective--then get back in the Insurgent/Insurgent Pick-Up or use a jet to make your escape. User kringled notes that stealing Ft. Zancudo vehicles during two separate Contact Missions failed to register as complete, so for this aspect, this objective appears to be flaky at best as of Online update 1.30 (at least on the PC). Note that if cars have spawned in the car park at the far side of the base (looking out to the sea/highway) this also counts.
- Fall 325 feet and survive - Simply fly the highest you can in a plane or helicopter, jump out, and free fall as long as you can before deploying your parachute—ensuring that the objective counts the 325 feet. This objective can be completed from Parachute Jump game mode, providing it meets the objective requirement. This can also be completed by doing the "Dropping In" parachute job (see these notes for details), or by completing the "Chase Parachute" Flight School lesson. In addition, the "Drop Zone Adversary Mode" should complete this objective.
- Parachute from 325 / 500 / 600 feet - Just take a plane/chopper and go as high as you can, which will take the guesswork out of the height required to complete this. It is unknown whether or not these work in a parachute race/jump. This objective can be completed from Parachute Jump game mode, providing it meets the objective requirement. This can also be completed by doing the "Dropping In" parachute job (see these notes for details), or by completing the "Chase Parachute" Flight School lesson. In addition, the "Drop Zone Adversary Mode" should complete this objective.
- Parachute dangerously - Requires deploying your parachute 200 feet or less from the ground. Go to the "VINEWOOD" sign north of the city and climb to the top of the letter "V" (there's a ladder on the sides of each letter going up to the top). There's also a parachute up there if you don't already have one; simply jump off and immediately pull your chute. The letter "D" should also work for this, but may fail due to apparently tougher requirements R* may have implemented as part of the Freemode Events update. You can also jump off the left building from the "Mixed up with Coke" construction site. Simply go to the north end of the roof, jump facing the deepest end of "the pit", and immediately pull your chute. (The construction site is on the road leading to the marina and chopper pad; the other side of the elevated highway behind the Alta Street apartments.) This also works for completing the "Pull a parachute 30 meters from the ground" objective below. This objective can be completed from Parachute Jump game mode, providing it meets the objective requirement. You may want to have a helicopter sitting nearby, as entering and exiting the chopper always gives you a free parachute. Otherwise, after two failed attempts, you'd be out of 'chutes. This can also be completed by doing the "Dropping In" parachute job (see these notes for details).
- Pull a parachute 30 meters from the ground - (see the VINEWOOD suggestion in "Parachute dangerously" above, which also works for this objective) OR go to the docks where you steal the car for the "Prison Break" Heist. Climb up the ladder on one of the overpasses, climb to the top, head down to where you're over the ship. CLIMB over the edge, and spam the open chute button. Note that "Ground" also means water, so you can parachute over the sea and pull your parachute at the last second without worrying about getting killed. This objective can be completed from Parachute Jump game mode, providing it meets the objective requirement. This can also be completed by doing the "Dropping In" parachute job (see these notes for details).
- Have a private dance at the Vanilla Unicorn - Cost? Although listed as existing by the GTA Wiki, no gtaforums.com player has yet reported receiving this objective. If/when you do, please record a video of it and send it to me (DentureDynamite) so I can confirm that it exists.
- Escape a 2 star wanted level - Get two stars by shooting an occupied police car. Lose them easily by going deep into any train/tram or underground tunnel. Note that the "Escape a X star wanted level" objective is still buggy; you can escape and it won't trigger. This is usually solved by restarting the game, then trying to complete the objective first thing. It got better last update, hopefully this will be fixed soon. Also of note: calling Lester to remove the wanted level won't complete the objective. Using a mask and taking it off while not under police observation to drop a star also won't work towards the objective. Evading a wanted level when it is part of a mission won't work. Note that when you have a wanted level and board a yacht with air defence active (not yours) it will always drop you to 2 stars; presumably so no-one grinds RP from a 5-star level and/or have too much fun watching the helicopters explode. However, when you lose the 2-star level your daily for 'Escape a 2 (or 3) star wanted level' will be completed if you had that wanted level when you boarded.
- Escape a 3 star wanted level - Get three stars easily by shooting/killing a police. Lose them easily by going deep into any train/tram or underground tunnel. On at least the PC, this works intermittently; sometimes it works first time, others it takes another try--but shouldn't require exiting/reloading GTA Online.
- Escape a 4 star wanted level - Get four stars instantly by heading to the prison. Simply drive in both entrance gates, then quickly reverse. Escaping can be done via the Sandy Shores airport, train tunnels, or climbing aboard the train itself.
- Escape a 5 star wanted level - Getting five stars requires more work (start with entering the prison), then keep killing cops to make it five stars. Losing the cops/N.O.O.S.E. with five stars requires a bit more work, such as riding the train for a while with friends, or heading into the tram tunnel that runs alongside the west edge (Alta Street) of the tallest building in the map (under construction).
- Perform a wheelie for 10 seconds - You can complete this without going to the airport by finding any motorbike, stealing it, and shooting out the back tire. They wheelie continuously--but slowly--when the tire has burst. (tip credit). If you prefer the "spirit of the law" method, use any long stretch of road, such as the Los Santos Airport or Sandy Shores airfield's long stretch of traffic-free 'drag-stripping'. While technically the "Faggio" motorcycle is easiest to wheelie, it's easily flipped over; so gtaforums.com member Bolatsi suggests the Bati 801 motorcycle: "...doesn't need to be modified (don't need to shoot the back tire). When the race starts, just wheelie. You might need to adjust your bike a little bit to the left or right, to make it go in straight line. But the Bati is so easy to wheelie, it only requires you to push the stick down and accelerate. You can't fall down, or anything. You may need to adjust the amount of throttle, but that's all. You should wheelie in a straight line first, get the objective, and collect the checkpoints after that." The land race Taking Off is also an easy way to get this objective done, as it allows you to quickly use any motorcycle at the Los Santos airport runway (set it to one lap, and it can be done in ~60 seconds). Jmac notes that: "The Sanchez is also very easy to wheelie on take off and, since it's slower, it's easier to do without missing checkpoints."
Contact Service Objectives
- Kill a revealed player - [Requires rank 40 to complete] Costs $500. One of the easiest ways to complete this is to join a death match and keep calling Lester to have the player(s) revealed and get a kill while the radar reveal is still "live". Fortunately, there's no "cool down" waiting time to worry about. You can also quit the death match as soon as you achieve the kill without jeopardizing the objective.
- Kill a player while Off the Radar - [Requires rank 40 to complete] Costs $500 by calling Lester and selecting "Off the Radar" or can also be completed by killing a player while using the CEO Ability "Ghost Organization"; this can be done alongside the one below: 'Collect a bounty." Note that this does not work in a death match, since that option is temporarily disabled for the duration of the death match. One of the easier ways is to fly around in a Buzzard/Savage/Hydra, go off the radar, and just kill any player (not an NPC). An ongoing bug can sometimes send this objective to players under rank 40, making it impossible to complete, and erroneously resetting any progress made on Daily Objectives.
- Collect a Bounty - If you like to be a pest, join a session and if you're lucky, locate a player who's AFK or in a store shopping. Go near them. Place a $1,000 bounty on them (costs $2,000). Put a sticky on their car if you're feeling extra pesty or go "Off the Radar" and wait around the corner. Collect part of your bounty back (minus $1,000 for Lester's pay-off). Be aware that some of them may be in Passive Mode, in which case they cannot be "bountied"; so check your mini-map. Killing death match bounties does not count towards collect a bounty. Surviving a bounty on yourself does NOT complete this objective.
- Bribe the Cops then cause havoc - [Requires rank 12 to complete; but not an issue as Daily Objectives only unlock at rank 15] Costs $5,000, requiring you to call Lester and request the "Cops Turn a Blind Eye", and start blowing up cars (until you get an "Objective Complete" message--the total though is ~10) within the allotted time. As of the Ill-Gotten Gains Update Part 2 (Online 1.28), this completes notably faster than before. The grenade launcher or RPG helps, but you can also use an attack chopper (Buzzard, Savage, etc.) in a parking lot with a lot of cars to save ammo/explosive costs, or (if you have one) the Rhino tank. Standing near a busy intersection is ideal for this, since the cars have no choice but to keep coming to you! If you don't have a tank, just block one side of the highway with one or two large vehicles to pile up some cars, and then throw a sticky or grenade into the middle of the pile up. Note that you don't have to destroy any vehicles for this objective. Causing enough explosions seems to do it (e.g. using the Savage's cannon for this objective always completes when that first burst at ground level happens whether or not you destroy a vehicle). However, it's possible that NPCs need to be present within 'panic distance' for this to register as complete.
- Use Bull Shark Testosterone - [Requires rank 17 to complete] Can cost $500; however, you can get the Bull Shark Testosterone (BST) objective for free by picking up a spawned one during a death match. BST picked up in a death match will count towards this objective, however, awarded BST for killing the power player does not count. BST can be made useful by calling for it and collecting it before going into battle in a contact mission or heist setup/finale. Otherwise, simply call "Brucie" on your phone, and order the BST. Within a few seconds, it will be delivered in a package nearby you (shown on your mini-map as a green pill/capsule). Pick it up, and the objective will be complete. Requesting and using the SecuroServ (VIP) BST (costs $1,000) also completes this objective.
- Call a Mugger on another player - [Requires rank 50 to complete] Costs $1,000. As it says, very easy to do. This is probably the fastest and easiest objective to complete; just call "Lamar" on your phone, and select the person you want mugged. An ongoing bug can sometimes send this objective to players under rank 50, making it impossible to complete, and erroneously resetting any progress made on Daily Objectives.