Posted 2 weeks ago

My first cinematic gta online action montage

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

NightBeauty Pictures Director

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone. I am going to be resuming work on The Hunt II now, and hoping for a release by some time in February, but not giving a release date at this time. Stay tuned! The detectives are coming back!

• FinalFlamePro and AxelEurope like this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

:r*:  :r*:  :r*:
LOOKING FOR VIEWERS!!! 
#indo8lvck Presents... Grand Theft Auto 5 ™ [Extremely Cinematic Rockstar Editor Movies, Multiplayer & Joyrides] :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf: 
My channel has been and running since April and has been growing at a nice pace that's been better than my actual expectations!!! However i feel like it's been passing by most of the community...   :panic:  :panic:
I'm not meaning to boast but i honestly feel like my edits are a lot more cinematic as well as realistic compared to most of the Rockstar Editor's out their!! PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT and check out my channel!!! @indo8lvck (LINKS BELOW)  :santa:  :santa:  :santa: 
Grand Theft Auto 5™ [Extremely Cinematic Rockstar Editor Playlist]

Always happy to help a brother out. Luv yer stuff. Keep up the good work. I don't do much cinematic, but I have some guides etc, best one has around 100k views. I'll promote yer awesome when I can (subscribed)

Draight
  • Draight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A week ago

I've put some hours in the making of this one - so i hope you will enjoy it!

FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Hope you enjoy my new Star Wars video. Spoiler included.
  • AtonOFcheese, AxelEurope and NightBeauty like this

el_serpe
  • el_serpe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by el_serpe, A week ago.

A little edit dedicated to the richness of the GTA5 creative universe. Enjoy.

• AtonOFcheese, FinalFlamePro, NightBeauty and 2 others like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Amazing work! You have great talent my friend. This kind of reminded me of a music video. And its very creative. The Technical editing was spot on. Well done!

• AtonOFcheese likes this

FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Love it. Got even cooler as it went.

• AtonOFcheese and NightBeauty like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Hia buddy, sorry it took me time to get round to your video. I see you took hours to put this up for us, and I believe you certainly deserve feedback. That's what this place is for. First off, your music choices I like. In fact some of those tracks I've used in my movies. Now I am not too sure if you were trying to create a legitimate movie here, or just recording game play of you and your buddies online and compiling it together into a form of cinematic. So I wont comment much on the story line, but more of the technical aspect of your video. You definitely know how to act out action, the scene where they are taking out guards at Devin's mansion, was good, however I think the filming of it could of had some improvements, there was some nice shots, but also some shots that didn't work too well, I can see you used some Linear blend throughout the video and smooth, however sometimes it didn't capture what the audience would really want to see, like the characters faces, and some shots were a little too zoomed out here and there. If I had to make a suggestion, keep your camera zoom at 1,30x at all times. It looks really nice then, and filters can also make the overall video look nicer, and less generic. Additional sounds can work too, I noticed sometimes in the parts where the guards where being knocked out, they were saying parts of dialogue, but they were cut off because they were... well knocked out :p. I know its a glitch with GTA V, but I would recommend muting their sounds, and adding your own ones in. Now like I said at the start, I don't know if you were trying to make a movie here, or just making a compilation of GTA Online clips and using basic R* Editor skills to make it look better than just generic game play recording (which is a good tactic btw). However, as I said, you have a great taste for action, and some shots there worked really well. As the music choices like I said at the start were suitable. Well done, and I hope you could take my feedback constructively. :)

Draight
  • Draight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A week ago

Hia buddy, sorry it took me time to get round to your video. I see you took hours to put this up for us, and I believe you certainly deserve feedback. That's what this place is for. First off, your music choices I like. In fact some of those tracks I've used in my movies. Now I am not too sure if you were trying to create a legitimate movie here, or just recording game play of you and your buddies online and compiling it together into a form of cinematic. So I wont comment much on the story line, but more of the technical aspect of your video. You definitely know how to act out action, the scene where they are taking out guards at Devin's mansion, was good, however I think the filming of it could of had some improvements, there was some nice shots, but also some shots that didn't work too well, I can see you used some Linear blend throughout the video and smooth, however sometimes it didn't capture what the audience would really want to see, like the characters faces, and some shots were a little too zoomed out here and there. If I had to make a suggestion, keep your camera zoom at 1,30x at all times. It looks really nice then, and filters can also make the overall video look nicer, and less generic. Additional sounds can work too, I noticed sometimes in the parts where the guards where being knocked out, they were saying parts of dialogue, but they were cut off because they were... well knocked out :p. I know its a glitch with GTA V, but I would recommend muting their sounds, and adding your own ones in. Now like I said at the start, I don't know if you were trying to make a movie here, or just making a compilation of GTA Online clips and using basic R* Editor skills to make it look better than just generic game play recording (which is a good tactic btw). However, as I said, you have a great taste for action, and some shots there worked really well. As the music choices like I said at the start were suitable. Well done, and I hope you could take my feedback constructively. :)

Thank you very much for this detailed feedback!

On the question to the storyline: The mansion mission was the part with no acting. It happened exactly how it is seen in the movie.

I put the intro and the rest around it to have kind of a "gather friends to steal some cars and enjoy the payout" movie.

I wanted to make much more out of it but all my files got deleted by accident, and i had to take the last test-render to finish the movie ;(.

I will definately use the 1.30 zoom and more filters if i make another video. Thanks for that advice :^:

• NightBeauty likes this

Coolebuddha
  • Coolebuddha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Had to cancel the previous project, so I started a new one. Hope it's better.

DTTBLepWkAYodPJ.jpg

• AtonOFcheese, johnwillard45 and NightBeauty like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

POSTER_FINAL.png

The Upcoming Sequel to The Hunt I is on the way folks! Here is a poster I finally got round to making. If you enjoyed the first movie, hopefully your looking forward to seeing our detective hero's returning to NightBeauty Pictures screens. Here is the teaser once again too: 

“Its been 1 year since the Dorothy Parker Case came to a close in 1994. It is now 1995, and LAPD detectives Tony Wilson and Malcolm Foster still patrol the streets, and have been solving crimes since the biggest murder case of their careers ended. However, there is always someone worse.. And the 2 detectives now find themselves in the heat of a kidnapping case. This time, there is no killer to catch. But rather preventing a crazed man from killing an innocent girl. However the detectives have always gone by the motto: “You can’t prevent people from killing others.. Its just not possible, but you can catch them” Is this case going to contradict their statement? Will they be able to prevent this crazed kidnapper from killing an innocent girl? The 2 detectives always keep their promises… Now they must go on another hunt, no matter what the cost. Welcome back to Los Angeles, the city of angels, the city of demons. For these 2 detectives.. They only see the demons. THE HUNT II”

• AtonOFcheese, GreggBova and Coolebuddha like this

AAATPG
  • AAATPG

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

Trailer for "Deceitful." Hope you enjoy this and the film to follow. Thanks for watching

• AtonOFcheese, Fallcreek, NightBeauty and 1 other like this

NanoAero
  • NanoAero

I come in Peace.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I don't know if this is the place for this but, this is my second ever attempt at a cinematic using Rockstar Editor, I don't know if its up to standards, but I hope you enjoy.

SCAPES | Grand Theft Auto V Cinematic

• AtonOFcheese, NightBeauty and Coolebuddha like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

I don't know if this is the place for this but, this is my second ever attempt at a cinematic using Rockstar Editor, I don't know if its up to standards, but I hope you enjoy.

SCAPES | Grand Theft Auto V Cinematic

Hey buddy! Don't worry, you are certainly in the right place! As for standards? Hah! There are no "standards" here buddy. As a film director, you create the standards, and you make them unique. That's how you become a director with your own style... That's what makes the content brought to this place to be always high in variety, and done in different ways! Now onto the meat of your video, apologies in advance for not getting into giving you feedback on the day of your posting. First off, LOVE the camera angles, you certainly know high art when it comes to getting the camera right, and the way you used it to keep in time with the music, along with the various effects just looked beautiful.. It reminds me of an intro to some sort of neo 80s movie.. Your visual effects were stunning, you created a very beautiful vibrant world there with the visual mods and post editing you used. Depth of field use was fantastic. You should be proud of yourself, and you certainly deserve more subscribers. You look to me like a creative, patient, and determined director who makes things with great care, and with the highest art style in mind. I think your next step is using something like scene director and menyoo to create a well thought out car chase scene.. using this style you have here.. I think it could be something very stunning indeed. Just a suggestion :)

Well done buddy and welcome to the forums, we all welcome each other here and me and AxelEurope host competitions. Hang your hat up and stick around!

• NanoAero likes this

QuanTum F3AR
  • QuanTum F3AR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by QuanTum F3AR, 3 days ago.

Everyone here is truly amazing. Here i attempted quite an ambitious and innovative kind of music video. The planning was immense but i am proud of the results! I hope some of the veterans here would take just a quick gander at it, id really appreciate it!

By the way, Im taking my time to take a look at these amazing video's, im speechless at most of everyone here.
  • AtonOFcheese, NightBeauty and NanoAero like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Everyone here is truly amazing. Here i attempted quite an ambitious and innovative kind of music video. The planning was immense but i am proud of the results! I hope some of the veterans here would take just a quick gander at it, id really appreciate it!

By the way, Im taking my time to take a look at these amazing video's, im speechless at most of everyone here.

Are we getting a spark of Vevo or ITunes artists coming around to GTA all of a sudden or something? :p This was great my friend! Your visuals there look really nice, and I love the style of the music video, you certainly captured everything in sync and in time with the music, (Despite sometimes I saw the lovely lady's lips were not moving for some lyrics) However I can understand that, it's really difficult getting lips timed right with any form of music lyrics. Moving on. I love the mirror effects! It worked really well! I see it quite a lot in music videos, and you nailed it well there. I also love the different scenes used for the videos, cold winter snow looks, warm summer looks, and dark dusk looks. Great use of slow motion for when the exhaust flame spurts out the car after that jump, and you did fantastically keeping the camera angled on it at all times while moving at a very fast speed. Fantastic work buddy! When you say your proud of your results you should be. And your ambitious work paid off wonderfully in my eyes.. :) I do hope you enjoy the amazing work of others around here! We have some fantastic directors around, I don't know if you are planning on checking out any of my films too, but if you do or already have its much appreciated and loved dude! Once again well done, and welcome aboard. 

xXManATeeXx
  • xXManATeeXx

Mr. GTA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by xXManATeeXx, A day ago.

The first episode of my new mini-series is here! Claude finally returns back to San Andreas and slowly gets readjusted to his criminal ways. Here's to hoping he finds the right connections to making it big out on the West Coast.

Here's the teaser trailer showing his arrival if anyone is interested in that.

• AtonOFcheese and johnwillard45 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users