GTA Editor Video Showcase | Weekly Competitions

5,304 replies to this topic
FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Question for you guys who use Menyoo. I'm trying to make 3 enemies attack me using the 'select Multiple Peds Simultaneously' thing. But when I activate them all at once they run away from me and don't attack. What am I doing wrong ?

Also I run into a problem sometimes where I can't attack or shoot spawned peds, they're like allies or something. What causes this ?

Coolebuddha
  • Coolebuddha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Question for you guys who use Menyoo. I'm trying to make 3 enemies attack me using the 'select Multiple Peds Simultaneously' thing. But when I activate them all at once they run away from me and don't attack. What am I doing wrong ?

Also I run into a problem sometimes where I can't attack or shoot spawned peds, they're like allies or something. What causes this ?

Well, your second problem is probably because you have "invincible" or "ignored by everyone" turned on in menyoo, or both. When you spawn new players they will copy these settings.

I hope this will work for you, I know it worked for me. Good luck!

• FinalFlamePro likes this

FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

@Coolebuddha Thanks dude. That's where I was going wrong.

Coolebuddha
  • Coolebuddha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Coolebuddha, 2 weeks ago.

I noticed yesterday that the discord server is gone, what happend?

@FinalFlamePro No problem.

• FinalFlamePro likes this

DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So i was cruising with some random peaceful jet (yes thats peaceful & jet in the same sentence) players while i was recording & decided to make it a nice music track.

Song Yes - Roundabout

Some nice cruising footage & i might have blown up some guy at the end but it was all for the cinematics & i apologized =) of course

Havs
  • Havs

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

So when is the next round starting up? I think i might enter this next one.

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

NightBeauty Pictures Director

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by NightBeauty, 2 weeks ago.

It's merged with the scene director discord channel. However I do admit, I think I did prefer when it was a separate channel. Kind of have more control then, and a nice hangout spot. But its up to Axel and Aklemo, Maybe, we can do a general vote for what everyone wants so we can find out whats best for everyone?

• GreggBova likes this

Coolebuddha
  • Coolebuddha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's merged with the scene director discord channel. However I do admit, I think I did prefer when it was a separate channel. Kind of have more control then, and a nice hangout spot. But its up to Axel and Aklemo, Maybe, we can do a general vote for what everyone wants so we can find out whats best for everyone?

Aha, okey

AtonOFcheese
  • AtonOFcheese

Sea Captain

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm a little out of touch with how the discord thing works I only created an account a few days ago seeing the post on here which is now gone, made me think the discord server was completely scrapped as this is the only forum i tend to visit. But I'd still prefer a separate one. Was there an issue with numbers/management?

Also I haven't put up a video in a while so I figured I'd add a short one, currently working on Christmas video.

• NightBeauty and GreggBova like this

Coolebuddha
  • Coolebuddha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

VFX EDITOR WANTED! 

Hey everybody, I need someone who can work with AfterEffects or another editing software that is able to work with chroma keyer (greenscreen).

I tried it myself in Sony Vegas, but it didn't  work out the way I wanted.  :panic:  

DP1K6SRWsAYqv8R.jpg

QuanTum F3AR
  • QuanTum F3AR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I spent an immense time making this Machinima and honestly it pays off greatly. I manually replaced the in game sounds with different car engine sounds and Video Copiloit SFX. I hope you guy's enjoy!

• Fallcreek likes this

FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Avengers: Infinity War.................with a twist.

• AxelEurope likes this

FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

@Coolebuddha I can have a look but I'm not that great at it either. Mixed results.

DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Music Video John Wayne - Black Magic

AxelEurope
  • AxelEurope

Smoke weed everyday ♫

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

REC2.png

WE FINALLY HAVE PLACE IN DISCORD!

Screen-Shot-2017-08-14-at-4.33.47-PM.jpg

As some of you may know, some months ago we were planning to create a Discord server for our community (our competitions community).

After we had decided to create it and started working on it, right when we were ready to announce it, we had a setback.

But now we're finally ready to announce it.

In addition, I will finally be able to share a very interesting server for all of us.

I have been wanting to share it for some time, but I was waiting because I wanted to announce it with our section.

A GREAT COMMUNITY

Our Discord section will be in the Scene Director Server (read bellow in the FAQ why we will do this instead of make our own server).

As many of you know Scene Director is one of the main mods used by PC users to create amazing Machinima's since GTA V came to PC.

The point is that despite having this name, this server over the months has become much more than a server originally intended to talk about the updates of the mod Scene Director. Right now, Scene Director's Discord server has become the main server for GTA V Machinima's producers and fans. 

THE CANNELS

5fvHi0.jpg

We're gonna have three channels at our disposal, for now. 

1. Actual Round - On this channel you will be able to view the current round that will be active.
2. Contest General - It will be used to discuss topics related to the development of the contest and its components. Talk to administrators, discuss new rounds and stuff. It will be like the "recess area" related to contest themes.
3. Past Rounds and Winners - This it will be our Hall of fame, from now on the winners of our contests and their winning videos will be featured here.

isbpZGf.png

F.A.Q.

• What it's Discord? - Briefly; The biggest Chat channels service focused in Videogame players of the moment. More info here.

• Why a Discord server? - We believe it is a perfect way to keep our contestants connected and getting to know each other. The Forum format of this website limits much of a faster and smoother interaction.
  • Why join Scene Director Discord instead of make our own Server Discord? - Very simple, as you may have read above the Scene Director server has become the main meeting point for hundreds of Machinima's creators of GTA V mainly. We had two options: One, to create our own server with the few active and frequent users we have in this topic and surely to have it barely active in terms of activity. Or... the second, create our chat section with GTA V's largest "Machinimakers" community, which already has several advice and help channels to create Machinima's, a showroom channel of Machinima's, a constant and active community with who you can talk, ask for help, advise, praise, learn and many other things. In addition to having fun, since you will not be forced to constantly talk about Machinima's but also movies, TV series, laugh with the memes of the memes channel, because not all life is about Machinimas. But the main reason was to have a much bigger userbase, it benefits us all and you will see how you will not love the decision we have made.
  • Will we still have control over the contest on another server? - Control total, afirmativo.
  • The contest will no longer be held here in the GTA forums? - No, the contest will still being celebrated here and the Discord channels will be updated with what it will happening here.
  • Is it required to join the Discord server to continue participating? - No, you're absolutely free to do not join the Discord server, it will not affect the contest in any way. But, you'll be able to be way more "connected" to the competition, chatting with others participants and asking questions that can be quickly answered.
  • What do I need to do for join the Discord server? - Just have/create a Discord account (it's very easy and fast to make) and then press the link bellow this post.

isbpZGf.png

WE HAVE A NEW ADMINISTRATOR!

photo-1071605.png?_r=1505827360

Oh yeah! Welcome NightBeauty to the Administrators group, because from now on he will help me update the contest both here and on the Discord server.

isbpZGf.png

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER NOW!

https://discord.gg/jZdQgfp

• AtonOFcheese, NightBeauty and GreggBova like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

REC2.png

WE FINALLY HAVE PLACE IN DISCORD!

Screen-Shot-2017-08-14-at-4.33.47-PM.jpg

As some of you may know, some months ago we were planning to create a Discord server for our community (our competitions community).

After we had decided to create it and started working on it, right when we were ready to announce it, we had a setback.

But now we're finally ready to announce it.

In addition, I will finally be able to share a very interesting server for all of us.

I have been wanting to share it for some time, but I was waiting because I wanted to announce it with our section.

A GREAT COMMUNITY

Our Discord section will be in the Scene Director Server (read bellow in the FAQ why we will do this instead of make our own server).

As many of you know Scene Director is one of the main mods used by PC users to create amazing Machinima's since GTA V came to PC.

The point is that despite having this name, this server over the months has become much more than a server originally intended to talk about the updates of the mod Scene Director. Right now, Scene Director's Discord server has become the main server for GTA V Machinima's producers and fans. 

THE CANNELS

5fvHi0.jpg

We're gonna have three channels at our disposal, for now. 

1. Actual Round - On this channel you will be able to view the current round that will be active.
2. Contest General - It will be used to discuss topics related to the development of the contest and its components. Talk to administrators, discuss new rounds and stuff. It will be like the "recess area" related to contest themes.
3. Past Rounds and Winners - This it will be our Hall of fame, from now on the winners of our contests and their winning videos will be featured here.

isbpZGf.png

F.A.Q.

• What it's Discord? - Briefly; The biggest Chat channels service focused in Videogame players of the moment. More info here.

• Why a Discord server? - We believe it is a perfect way to keep our contestants connected and getting to know each other. The Forum format of this website limits much of a faster and smoother interaction.
  • Why join Scene Director Discord instead of make our own Server Discord? - Very simple, as you may have read above the Scene Director server has become the main meeting point for hundreds of Machinima's creators of GTA V mainly. We had two options: One, to create our own server with the few active and frequent users we have in this topic and surely to have it barely active in terms of activity. Or... the second, create our chat section with GTA V's largest "Machinimakers" community, which already has several advice and help channels to create Machinima's, a showroom channel of Machinima's, a constant and active community with who you can talk, ask for help, advise, praise, learn and many other things. In addition to having fun, since you will not be forced to constantly talk about Machinima's but also movies, TV series, laugh with the memes of the memes channel, because not all life is about Machinimas. But the main reason was to have a much bigger userbase, it benefits us all and you will see how you will not love the decision we have made.
  • Will we still have control over the contest on another server? - Control total, afirmativo.
  • The contest will no longer be held here in the GTA forums? - No, the contest will still being celebrated here and the Discord channels will be updated with what it will happening here.
  • Is it required to join the Discord server to continue participating? - No, you're absolutely free to do not join the Discord server, it will not affect the contest in any way. But, you'll be able to be way more "connected" to the competition, chatting with others participants and asking questions that can be quickly answered.
  • What do I need to do for join the Discord server? - Just have/create a Discord account (it's very easy and fast to make) and then press the link bellow this post.

isbpZGf.png

WE HAVE A NEW ADMINISTRATOR!

photo-1071605.png?_r=1505827360

Oh yeah! Welcome NightBeauty to the Administrators group, because from now on he will help me update the contest both here and on the Discord server.

isbpZGf.png

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER NOW!

https://discord.gg/jZdQgfp

Delighted sir... truly delighted... ! :p 

• AxelEurope likes this

AtonOFcheese
  • AtonOFcheese

Sea Captain

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I signed up to the discord server last night, reading through the above and actually seeing the server I definitely think this was the best way to go about it! I didn't even realize that servers could have separate channels just assumed it would have been like a small box filled with hundreds of cats but it's more like a large box filled with cats that have space to move through corridors go into different rooms and then poop on my floor again even after I already got her a new litter tray she knows how to use it she just does this to spite me I know it, stupid cat, I should have got a snake.

• AxelEurope and NightBeauty like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by NightBeauty, A week ago.

Announcement.png

================== BONUS ROUND ==================
=================== CHRISTMAS ===================

Divisor.png

its-a-wonderful-life.jpg
Merry Christmas 2017 y'all beautiful directors! This round is obvious. Create a machinima with a Christmas element to it. So get your Santa or elf hats on and get festive! Your videos can be so wide in variety for this festive season. Perhaps create the journey of Mary and Josef on their way to the barn where Jesus was born. Or take a comic approach like the movie "Elf" did. Whatever you choose, good luck and have fun!

Divisor.png

SUBMISSION EXAMPLE

Title:  Video Name
Platform: PS4, Xbox One or PC
Description:  What's your video about ?

[VIDEO LINK]

Divisor.png

DEADLINE - ROUND ENDS DECEMBER 25TH (XMAS DAY)

• AxelEurope likes this

Coolebuddha
  • Coolebuddha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

@Coolebuddha I can have a look but I'm not that great at it either. Mixed results.

Well, I have to give it a try. 

DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Sit back & enjoy the action plus some music in my new video

Turismo Shepard
  • Turismo Shepard

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Seasons Greeting All,

I'm New To The GTAForums

I'm Turismo Shepard

And This Is 'Kingdom Come'

• Fallcreek and NightBeauty like this

Markhosdangerous
  • Markhosdangerous

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

CHURCH

"A prison convoy carrying some of USA's most worst murderers, and other major criminals has an accident on the road.. but it turns out something much more sinister is happening..."

Hey everyone! This will be my last horror short, as obviously I want to start getting festive and happy for xmas, and I will soon be starting work on the Christmas video for the bonus round. (Please refer to the description of this video) I was aiming for a dark visual piece... Heavily inspired by Outlast 2. 

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

That was smashing - a braw wee bit of culture.

Would recommend to check out his Youtube channel.

AAATPG
  • AAATPG

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Apologies for any clips that drag or seem disorientated. The latest Rockstar update prevented me from making the necessary changes. Thanks for watching anyway

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users