GTA Editor Video Showcase | Weekly Competitions

4,985 replies to this topic
AxelEurope
  • AxelEurope

Smoke weed everyday ♫

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 days ago

I've decided to don't participe... I already made some shots in game, but I don't feel that I have the enough inspiration accumulated for this Round, I usually make my videos starting from an idea, and this time I couldn't make a good idea on my mind to compete against very high quality entry's I've seen this time. Anyways I didn't wanted waste the clips so I made/edited some screenshots from it. The idea was make an ISSI commercial, ISSI is the "Mini Cooper" car from GTA V, but as I said I didn't get enough inspiration and ideas for do it. Plus, I've spent a lof of time this month doing an other project (not made with GTA V).

88stszrbSa6jLKJnMXbzpw.png

y8ZMdxx1RNiL_RW7dOHT4A.png

xqzpX38pQPiUBGjZMSUOyQ.png

dexWsq0ISx2QxT7HM5JGFA.png

87k14GpmT8uyMfR2Wm_s3w.png

• AkLeMo and NightBeauty like this

AxelEurope
  • AxelEurope

Smoke weed everyday ♫

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 days ago Edited by AxelEurope, 2 days ago.

ROUND ENDS AUGUST 1st

(deadline have been extended)

REC2.png

isbpZGf.png

ROUND 21

COMMERCIALS

CLICK FOR BRIEF

isbpZGf.png

729ae357d661da58a54b8a816977ba653a1b877f

ENTRIES SO FAR

--CONSOLES--

IcyGaming20 - Stirling GT

Havs - 2017 Obey 9F

Kool_R - BUZZARDGUNRUNNING

Senor Kickurass - Brand New Revolution

SuddenStrike TWoods826 - Cluckin' Bell "Special Offer" Adv.

--PC--

old snake - Lighthouse White

RustedRage - GTA San Andreas Remastered

ehmaysi - GTA Online: Careers/Consequences

Lazarus Spade - PREMIUM DELUXE MOTORSPORT

FixingG00D - Fleur D'Amour: The New Fragance

momobimo - Hands on Car Wash Vintage Commercial

isbpZGf.png

SUBMISSION EXAMPLE

Title:  Video Name
Platform: PS4, Xbox One or PC
Description:  What's your video about ?

[VIDEO LINK]

isbpZGf.png

---PAST COMPETITION ROUNDS----

ROUND 01 | A Dog's Day
ROUND 02 | Machinimania
ROUND 03 | Vigilantism
ROUND 04 | Grand Theft Christmas
ROUND 05 | Vibe
ROUND 06 | Public Relations
ROUND 07 | eMotion Picture
ROUND 08 | Zentorno
ROUND 09 | Maritime
ROUND 10 | Movie Trailer
ROUND 11 | Horror
ROUND 12 | The Police
ROUND 13 | The Future
ROUND 14 | The Killer
ROUND 15 | Comedy
BONUS ROUND | Christmas '16
ROUND 16 | War
ROUND 17 | Animals
ROUND 18 | Bikers
ROUND 19 | Aliens
ROUND 20 | Special Forces

PAST COMPETITION WINNERS PLAYLIST

• FinalFlamePro and NightBeauty like this

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

NightBeauty Pictures Director

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by NightBeauty, 3 days ago.

All filming for The Takeover is complete! The last act has been filmed, it just now needs editing. I will say the film is the same run time as the hunt, 1 hour and 20 minutes. Didn't really want it that long, but as we all know, we never end up making a video at the run time we wanted it to be. However I hope the quality can make up for the full feature movie length. I will be taking a break from large feature movies after this one, and work on much smaller little videos with some comicals and serious videos, and some with messages to them. Or even try the next competition! :) I can say this though, I do have a sequel planned to The Hunt, The Hunt II which could be a project in a few months time. For now. Will be taking a step back on runtime length after this! :p. Thanks for your patience everyone, not long now till release. :)

• FinalFlamePro and AxelEurope like this

FinalFlamePro
  • FinalFlamePro

Peon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 days ago

All filming for The Takeover is complete! The last act has been filmed, it just now needs editing. I will say the film is the same run time as the hunt, 1 hour and 20 minutes. Didn't really want it that long, but as we all know, we never end up making a video at the run time we wanted it to be. However I hope the quality can make up for the full feature movie length. I will be taking a break from large feature movies after this one, and work on much smaller little videos with some comicals and serious videos, and some with messages to them. Or even try the next competition! :) I can say this though, I do have a sequel planned to The Hunt, The Hunt II which could be a project in a few months time. For now. Will be taking a step back on runtime length after this! :p. Thanks for your patience everyone, not long now till release. :)

Wow, I find it hard planning out a 20 minute video. I don't think I could ever pull off something that large in scale. Well done to you NightBeauty.

How about reshoots/pick ups or additional scenes you may need ? I always find that I need some type of small shot or even larger scene while editing the final project. Maybe thats my poor planning but with Justice League I added several small action set pieces to make the battle with Two Face and his goons more exciting. I felt it needed a little more action and to be a bit longer. Usually I hate doing this but sometimes it has to be done.

• NightBeauty likes this

DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Short film with some new missions and things from the latest dlc

NightBeauty
  • NightBeauty

NightBeauty Pictures Director

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Wow, I find it hard planning out a 20 minute video. I don't think I could ever pull off something that large in scale. Well done to you NightBeauty.

How about reshoots/pick ups or additional scenes you may need ? I always find that I need some type of small shot or even larger scene while editing the final project. Maybe thats my poor planning but with Justice League I added several small action set pieces to make the battle with Two Face and his goons more exciting. I felt it needed a little more action and to be a bit longer. Usually I hate doing this but sometimes it has to be done.

Hey Final! Its something that I end up doing quite naturally. I write an entire 30 page handbook of the character backstories, their traits, and what it would be like for them to meet each other at a simple party. Then I write the plot, and the script. And it all seems to come together that way. I will develop the movie directly off the plan. The run time seems to just get born from there! To answer your question, I do have to re-shoot some scenes if I think they are not up to NightBeauty Pictures standard. Or if they get corrupted, (which has happened >_>) I make changes to a scene, or the character MP faces have that disfigured bug. (which I am not going to lie, even with it being an improvement over The Hunt, you will still see it in The Takeover. I also may wan't to just try different angles and approaches to a scene. If I had to make a suggestion, I would write separate storyboard, and a map guide to your movie sets and scenes, especially if its an action or fast paced scene. It will really help you in the long run. My grandad told me a special thing, "Something thats planned, will always be better, even if its just slightly, than something unplanned" So thats what I do! :) I also find I have to make sure that an action score music, like GTA V Haze of Patriotic Fervour. Or, North Yankton memories, I have to time it to be in time with changes in the scene, and make sure the scene dosen't go over or below the song duration. (Even though sometimes I will extend a part of the song to make it last longer) But all of these things I have been doing with The Takeover! Its rendering as we speak, so you will see for yourself what I have been up to on and off since the end of April.. :p Stay safe and well buddy! 

• FinalFlamePro likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users