ROUND 14 | The Killer
ROUND 15 | Comedy
BONUS ROUND | Christmas '16
ROUND 16 | War
ROUND 17 | Animals

ROUND 18 | Bikers
ROUND 19 | Aliens

PAST COMPETITION WINNERS PLAYLIST

Title: The Motivation To Play GTA Online Part 3 GTA Online Biker Team Missions ♠ GTAO Teamplay
Platform: PC
Description: Independent individuals try to build a bond for the ultimate group feeling. Your friendly biker neighbor is using deadly force for your own good. Step back and envy these people living your homeless, medicated dreams. They even have uniforms and don't mind collateral damage.
Disclaimer: Training doesn't include a Pisswasser every moring.
(Hopefully I didn't get you with that. Truth is I currently just lack a proper video theme but wanted to join for the first time.)

I cannot accept your entry because I don't think your video it's properly related to the current active round Special Forces, your video would've been a perfect entry for our recently past round 18 Bikers. Sorry :-/

Since "Section 6" was a valid entry, does that mean we can implement solo and military elements instead of a SWAT team like group or what?

Senor Kickurass
  • Senor Kickurass

Director

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Hey everyone,

Forgive me if this isn't the proper way of introducing oneself here but I just found out about this community today and am pretty stoked to see a group more active than the subreddit. Here's a link to one of my more notable works I did entirely on PS4 with the help of a voice actor:

Also a full project I did awhile back called Calypso:

I really look forward to exploring all of your works since it looks like both console and PC machinimas are equally embraced here and maybe participating in the contests somewhere down the line. Thanks.

b01

Great to see you here!
Glad you took my advice to check it out, your videos are always brilliant and of such a high standard they deserve to be showcased, a huge benefit to have you as part of the community ;)

• AxelEurope and NightBeauty like this

betterbinary
  • betterbinary

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Hey everyone,

Forgive me if this isn't the proper way of introducing oneself here but I just found out about this community today and am pretty stoked to see a group more active than the subreddit. Here's a link to one of my more notable works I did entirely on PS4 with the help of a voice actor: https://youtu.be/mZH7Ilc7Rws

Also a full project I did awhile back called Calypso: https://youtu.be/i-EizI6PKOI

I really look forward to exploring all of your works since it looks like both console and PC machinimas are equally embraced here and maybe participating in the contests somewhere down the line. Thanks.

b01

Great to see you here!
Glad you took my advice to check it out, your videos are always brilliant and of such a high standard they deserve to be showcased, a huge benefit to have you as part of the community ;)

Thanks again for the heads up, man, it's a great community already, really appreciate you showing me. I hope the people here realize how awesome your catalog is as well.
  • Senor Kickurass likes this

AxelEurope
  • AxelEurope

Smoke weed everyday ♫

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A day ago

Since "Section 6" was a valid entry, does that mean we can implement solo and military elements instead of a SWAT team like group or what?

Section 6 has more Special Forces elements than Military, or did I missed something?  You can add whatever you want to your video always if the essence of the video is about/with SWAT.

Slim_Hartrix
  • Slim_Hartrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 18 hours ago

This is my first machinima so I guess you would see some errors,mistakes and non-logical thing

You're free to give me an advice and suggestion..I appreciate it

p/s:i8Desk? I don't even know how but nvrmind..Sorry for my bad english

Come and take a look :miranda:

Unfamous Guy
  • Unfamous Guy

Rat

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 hours ago

jackob48
  • jackob48

Jackob