Kustom Crew Color Requests

10,874 replies to this topic
kagehoshi
  • kagehoshi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 5 days ago

hey can anyone help me find the hex for this color.

X6bmELN.jpg

Justklt95
  • Justklt95

I'm a potato

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Justklt95, 4 days ago.

I'm still new to this site, but can these colors be used on console? Since we can't use modded colors...I've been trying to get my crew color to a deep or at least dark purple, but I'm starting to think it's near impossible on console. I just want to ask before going through the trouble and irritation of possible constant notifications saying the console won't support said color

Its probably because you arent using the right ending. If you are trying to make a color on console it is very difficult, so I would suggest you search purple in the search bar for this thread. There are already a lot of good colors that are ready to use. And for the ending, most of the time all you have to do is add aa to the end of the hex code. Ex #346732 is #346732aa. And you might not be putting in the colors correctly either so there is a guide at the 1st page of this thread.

I've found some colors that I liked, and I've tried the method on the starter thread and now it's just saying an error occurred. I mean I may also be doing it wrong but I followed the directions listed. It may also be that just modded colors are just nothing that can happen on console, which sucks. I hate having a bright crew color

Modded colors can be done on console

Trial and error, I finally figured it out. I never know what's true or not about GTA anymore. I didn't think modded colors would work on console

D2k3OCt.jpg

I wanted just a standard purple, I also added an aa at the end. It looks kinda bright in the picture (didn't feel like taking a screenshot)

#5B2C6F

JR_Death
  • JR_Death

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

X6bmELN.jpg

Try #30785BFF

Spoiler

kagehoshi
  • kagehoshi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 3 days ago

X6bmELN.jpg

Try #30785BFF

Spoiler

thx JR it looks great

AlfaRomeoGuy
  • AlfaRomeoGuy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

Would love to have this color on the Spectre2019_aston_martin_vantage_9_1600x1200.jp

Snipe_McHeadshot
  • Snipe_McHeadshot

d(-_-)b

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

I am a TOTAL n00b to this. First, I'm guessing we just join a crew, make it active, do the paint and switch back to our main crew (GTAF for me) - there's no way around leaving the main crew right?

Second, what are some of the most popular custom colors? I'm so bored of all the regular options. Other than pure black of course, I know that one. 

LEEPL33P
  • LEEPL33P

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Hi all

Trying to find the hex codes for the standard champagne colour thats used in GTA, examples of cars that spawn in the colour are:

Schafter

Schwartzer

Stanier

Oracle XS

Super Diamond

Zion

Zion Cabriolet

Many thanks!

JR_Death
  • JR_Death

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago Edited by JR_Death, A day ago.

Would love to have this color on the Spectre2019_aston_martin_vantage_9_1600x1200.jp

Try #999805AA

Spoiler

Ursusaurus
  • Ursusaurus

Colorer

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Ursusaurus, A day ago.

I am a TOTAL n00b to this. First, I'm guessing we just join a crew, make it active, do the paint and switch back to our main crew (GTAF for me) - there's no way around leaving the main crew right?

Second, what are some of the most popular custom colors? I'm so bored of all the regular options. Other than pure black of course, I know that one. 

I think I get what you're trying to ask. You don't have to outright leave any crew, just switch the one you represent in-game to get that crew's color.

As for popular colors, there's no super accurate way to gauge that. Pretty much anything Joonas makes is awesome though. I also have a nice Porsche Miami Blue and a Lamborghini Verde Mantis. Working on getting my AMG Sunbeam Yellow and Porsche Acid Green to perfection.

Hi all

Trying to find the hex codes for the standard champagne colour thats used in GTA, examples of cars that spawn in the colour are:

Schafter

Schwartzer

Stanier

Oracle XS

Super Diamond

Zion

Zion Cabriolet

Many thanks!

If you can, try to find JoonasPRKL's profile. In his forum signature there's a link to a spreadsheet with car spawn colors.

Snipe_McHeadshot
  • Snipe_McHeadshot

d(-_-)b

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

I think I get what you're trying to ask. You don't have to outright leave any crew, just switch the one you represent in-game to get that crew's color.

As for popular colors, there's no super accurate way to gauge that. Pretty much anything Joonas makes is awesome though. I also have a nice Porsche Miami Blue and a Lamborghini Verde Mantis. Working on getting my AMG Sunbeam Yellow and Porsche Acid Green to perfection.

Nice. And what's the easiest way to access such colors? I'm guessing create your own crew and change the HEX as and when you want. Is the whole crew creation process quick enough? Maybe I need to do it anyway since I want a good logo and can't find one on any existing, open crew! 

kurvenflo
  • kurvenflo

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 hours ago

@LEEPL33P

(sorry, somehow I cannot Quote atm)

the HEX for the "unobtainable" metallic Champagne is #57514bAA

Here is a quick comparison of a metallic champagne Cognoscenti and the lightest LSC variant, straw brown with bleeched brown Pearl (the Intruder in the background)

LPxX6mH.jpg

• N R G likes this

OldSkullzz
  • OldSkullzz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Ecuador

Posted 16 hours ago

What's the HEX code for the hidden Hunter Green color? I really want it for my Hunter

Rafi_Combina
  • Rafi_Combina

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by Rafi_Combina, 14 hours ago.

What's the HEX code for the hidden Hunter Green color? I really want it for my Hunter

its 565651 but its actually grey for some reason

• OldSkullzz likes this

Ursusaurus
  • Ursusaurus

Colorer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 hours ago

Nice. And what's the easiest way to access such colors? I'm guessing create your own crew and change the HEX as and when you want. Is the whole crew creation process quick enough? Maybe I need to do it anyway since I want a good logo and can't find one on any existing, open crew! 

You're spot on. I have my own crew and change the color whenever I want a certain one. Creating a crew only takes a couple minutes and changing the color is even less if you use the easy script method on OP's first post.

Nathf23
  • Nathf23

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 hours ago

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows the hex for Blu Cepheus and Blu Ely that Lamborghini seem to use? Any help is appreciated!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users