Kustom Crew Color Requests

10,363 replies to this topic
elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

The Worn Dark Red Peyote is not last-gen only. It's on current-gen, too. I've seen it, I've had it, it's documented by others. And I'd call it an extremely rare spawn ordinarily, except there are known ways to trigger it fairly reliably.

Except it's not really worn dark red.
It's Matte Dark Red and Torino Red Pearl
Confirmed

I'd like to thank you for posting this statement yesterday, with your arrogant little "confirmed" at the end. Because now, finally, we have proof that you don't know what you're talking about.
You've made claims in other threads that the cars which are described as "worn" actually aren't. I tried to tell you then that some of them were looked at in save editors where the color information posted was discovered, but you didn't want to listen. Now you're in here talking out the side of your neck again. You've made a statement, it's wrong, and I have proof. This time I hope you'll finally shut up and learn to not talk unless you actually know what the f*ck you're talking about.
I knew a friend of mine had one of the alleged worn dark red Peyotes stored. I asked him to bring it out and help me spawn another one, which he did. I then took the spawned one to LSC. First I confirmed that it does indeed have Torino Red pearlescent on it. I then switched the pearlescent to Black. Next I looked at matte Dark Red, then backed out to see it switch from the preview of matte Dark Red back to whatever was on it. The original color was distinctly different. I went back in and applied the matte Dark Red, then took another look at pearlescents to confirm it was still Black. It was, which gave proof to the comparison of the preview vs. what was actually there. The pearlescent was black in both cases, so it was a valid comparison. Finally, I went ahead and applied Torino Red pearlescent, to match what the car is claimed to have (and verified to,actually have).
Next, I left LSC and parked the car next to my friend's. In the video, remember that my friend's car is the one without side windows, while the one I repainted has dark tinted side windows. You can see in the video that my friend's car is darker than the car I just painted. Let me remind you at this point that my friend's car has not been repainted in any way. In direct light, the colors look almost the same, because you're seeing the pearlescent color more than the base. But fm other angles, I think it's plainly obvious that my friend's car is darker.
So what does this prove, exactly? This video, by itself, does not prove that the original base color on the car is Worn Dark Red. But what it does prove is that the claim that the car spawns in Matte Dark Red is clearly false. Both cars have the same pearlescent, Torino Red. One has Matte Dark Red and the other has something else, and they're clearly not the same. What's the actual base color of the original car as it spawns? I don't know directly, but I've read others say that according to their own research in save editors, it's Worn Dark Red. The people who claim that are plausible, they've shown me the evidence, and I believe them. I especially believe them over someone who made a claim that I just proved with visual evidence alone is obviously false.
If you're going to talk, if you're going to make claims, especially if you have the audacity to say "confirmed", you'd better make damned sure you know what you're talking about.

Good video, its a shame you had to make it. It's well known the peyote is worn red not dark matte. It seems some people can't see the difference between them. Probably a genetic thing like those people who the the famous blue dress is white. The worn red dukes is the best looking car I have to my eyes and I have some 150 cars. Hellboy made a matte red replica for the time being and it looks fairly similar when it's raining which makes the matte more shiny and darker.
  • SeaWallTx and Day Reaper like this

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

The colors man... all the colors...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:49 AM Edited by ZANTHERA, 09 April 2015 - 12:57 AM.

I did find it in single player yes, and I'm on Xbox One. in fact I found it whilst me and a few friends were trying to get the Go Go Monkey Blista Online, I was driving in another normal Dukes and it was parked along the road where Trevor's personal garage is. I promptly got it into Online and still have it :D

The one who has said that they thought the Peyote was Matte Dark Red has been very disproven by myself and a few others. I do appreciate the time taken to make the video to show this difference.
  • SeaWallTx and JRebbert512 like this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

suchka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:53 AM

Dukes spawn online near the Vagos territory all the time for me, along with alot of the DLC vehicles. If any of you are on PS4 and want to look for odd coloured vehicles with me shoot me a friend request at Einjzmolf ;)

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

Sometimes I play with my willy and a white stuff come out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:14 AM

I have no idea what colour this is:

6vrnDTD.jpg

Not to be a bragging douche or anything, but I've played Online for over 55 days in total. I've seen this car spawn in this colour exactly once in Online, so I nabbed it because I recognized it as a unique colour. Sure enough, I couldn't even come close to recreating it in LSC. Anyone have any idea what colour this is? It's pretty damn cool IMO.

• Scaglietti likes this

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
  • Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

Looks like worn shadow silver.

• Twin Turbo likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

I have no idea what colour this is:
6vrnDTD.jpg
Not to be a bragging douche or anything, but I've played Online for over 55 days in total. I've seen this car spawn in this colour exactly once in Online, so I nabbed it because I recognized it as a unique colour. Sure enough, I couldn't even come close to recreating it in LSC. Anyone have any idea what colour this is? It's pretty damn cool IMO.

Its a worn grey, I've seen that one a couple times online. There are a worn silver felon GT, worn silver mesa, theres a Rumpo which spawns in the same dark silver you posted.

There's a worn green gresley, a sand coloured Seminole, worn bronze Granger, rim baby blue buccaneer, a coupled non LSC buccaneers and a non lsc tornado. There's a worn light blue/silver saddler etc. Probably 30+ non LSC cars getting around.
There's a pheonix worn a worn red secondary. Pity it's not the primary as well..
  • SeaWallTx and Twin Turbo like this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

suchka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:45 AM

I have a few unobtainables but I'll have to take some garage photos of them.

Worn Sea Wash Super Diamond 

iGuOqNQxGAfC5.jpg

-IOLhbTFwkGOsXtNNUJoNA_0_0.jpg

Rg4RCNc.jpg

Worn Baby Blue Pigalle

iWvJyZXEmlXaF.jpg

Gsg6drU.jpg

ZwV7yoQRCEatp1qBp2kmiQ_0_0.jpg

qEAe9TpsrUuAn_UDn2QizA_0_0.jpg

Got a few Worn paint Rat Loaders from the save editor days, and a Worn Bodhi.

• CaptianBackwoods, RoachKiller_416 and Arrows to Athens like this

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:47 AM

^I know them rats all too well Lol. Still got mine in matte Holly green.
  • einjzmolf likes this

KM964
  • KM964

Surfer Junkie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:30 AM

Mint: 67CF91

3h7aggnWF0aQIZBVJuljeQ_0_0.jpg

Volvo 850R Yellow: D2AD5F

v_viRii8zUmQYRRSDxPAZA_0_0.jpg

Lemonade yellow: C7D290

nFb5b1O4z0qQNq09rab0pg_0_0.jpg

• Blankerz, m2roadwarrior and usingthistoseeshit like this

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
  • Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:04 AM

0_0.jpg

Matte Forest Green + Dew Yellow looks amazing on sunlight.

• Hector Tavares likes this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:20 AM

If there is a way how do you get RGB and hex edited colors on current gen, the only thing I've tried is getting a good crew color but it keeps coming out too bright.

When I'm on social club and I'm typing in the hex code it won't change, I mean it does change the first time but when I put in the 'new' code that will make the color darker it doesn't change it just stays the same shade.

Also if someone can find it would you give me a link to the official save editor thread so I can get a look at some of the colors people have come up with, it's the one that's pages and pages long.

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:34 AM Edited by ZANTHERA, 10 April 2015 - 01:34 AM.

If there is a way how do you get RGB and hex edited colors on current gen, the only thing I've tried is getting a good crew color but it keeps coming out too bright.

When I'm on social club and I'm typing in the hex code it won't change, I mean it does change the first time but when I put in the 'new' code that will make the color darker it doesn't change it just stays the same shade.

Also if someone can find it would you give me a link to the official save editor thread so I can get a look at some of the colors people have come up with, it's the one that's pages and pages long.

If you are interested in any of the colors you see here all you have to do is type the hex number in, leave the box open and then head straight to save crew. You cannot tell just from looking at the site because it's not programmed right, but you will be able to see the color change in game. That's the only way I am afraid which is why it can take a while to experiment and find a good color.

CrazyHandz
  • CrazyHandz

BOOM Headshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

Something else to note is that colors show up significantly brighter in game than they do on the social club. So if you have a specific color in mind, make sure you set it a few shades darker on the social club to get more accurate results.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:51 AM Edited by BigJoe_1, 10 April 2015 - 01:55 AM.

If you are interested in any of the colors you see here all you have to do is type the hex number in, leave the box open and then head straight to save crew. You cannot tell just from looking at the site because it's not programmed right, but you will be able to see the color change in game. That's the only way I am afraid which is why it can take a while to experiment and find a good color.

I've been trying to make these two colors:

Spoiler

Spoiler

For the first one the hex code I ended up with was #8EA800, but when I entered it into the crew color bar it wouldn't change from #829900.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Thanks for telling me that CrazyHandz, if thats the case then I'll be sure to darken it a little.

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:00 AM

I've been trying to make these two colors:
Spoiler

Spoiler

For the first one the hex code I ended up with was #8EA800, but when I entered it into the crew color bar it wouldn't change from #829900.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Thanks for telling me that CrazyHandz, if thats the case then I'll be sure to darken it a little.

hexcolortool.com allows ya to darken colors by percentage, it's whut I use.
  • c_elliott83 and BigJoe_1 like this

Murciélago
  • Murciélago

OwO

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:43 AM

Found a Worn Silver Felon, loving it so far

3MoIqAi.jpg

• SpeederX96 and Arms Dealer like this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

Would someone educate me on the difference between worn colors and matte colors because to me they look practically the same.

Also on the same topic I think I've found one of these worn colors in single player today, when I was driving around as Trevor I found a Dukes with paint job that has a similar texture to the other worn ones posted here. I took a few pictures and thought I'd post them here to see if I actually have found one of these worn colors.

Dukes with matte/worn silver

Spoiler

I can't quite put my finger on what color this is so will one of you clarify it for me.

EMAGDN1M
  • EMAGDN1M

trust blocks creep

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:44 PM Edited by EMAGDN1M, 10 April 2015 - 04:44 PM.

Thank you guys for educating me on the worn paint variant. i wont do rusty cars with any other paint from now on!

voodoo: http://imgur.com/a/UNCmM

rat loader: http://imgur.com/a/vAM9z

jxXMToR.jpg

i was sooooo pumped to see how good the patina looks on my rat loader with the worn paint. i had cool metallic light blue thing goin on (see album above, last image), but was disappointed in how the rust holes stood out so much. the hood and upwards facing parts (truck bed, fenders) have a solid patina. 

now i just wish i could pinstripe on top of the patina... 

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:51 PM Edited by BigJoe_1, 10 April 2015 - 04:53 PM.

Would someone educate me on the difference between worn colors and matte colors because to me they look practically the same.

Also on the same topic I think I've found one of these worn colors in single player today, when I was driving around as Trevor I found a Dukes with paint job that has a similar texture to the other worn ones posted here. I took a few pictures and thought I'd post them here to see if I actually have found one of these worn colors.

Dukes with matte/worn silver

Spoiler

I can't quite put my finger on what color this is so will one of you clarify it for me.

That is Worn Shadow Silver. I have a Dukes that color in Online.

The difference between Matte and Worn is that Matte looks very rough and does not reflect light that well, Worn on the other hand does reflect light quite well and has an overall smoother apperance than Matte. Worn is like Satin paint which is in between Matte and Gloss, Gloss being the real name of the Classic paints.

I don't get why R* didn't just make this a category in LSC along with the rest. Or even better just give us an RGB square, if they gave us this instead of 75 specific colors everyone could make their car unique.

Murciélago
  • Murciélago

OwO

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

3MoIqAi.jpg

Can anyone tell me what kind of worn silver this is?

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

3MoIqAi.jpg

It's just normal Worn Silver, most likely with Worn White as the Pearlescent unless you already changed it.

Murciélago
  • Murciélago

OwO

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:59 PM Edited by KifflomBroBro, 10 April 2015 - 04:59 PM.

3MoIqAi.jpg

It's just normal Worn Silver, most likely with Worn White as the Pearlescent unless you already changed it.
Oh ok, I just found it when I was hunting for a Shadow Silver F620 and I wasn't sure which silver it was.

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:02 PM Edited by ZANTHERA, 10 April 2015 - 05:05 PM.

Spoiler

Worn Shadow Silver is a very Bluish Silver. In fact it's exactly the same as the classic color but with a Worn texture.

EMAGDN1M
  • EMAGDN1M

trust blocks creep

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

Thank you guys for educating me on the worn paint variant. i wont do rusty cars with any other paint from now on!

jxXMToR.jpg

i was sooooo pumped to see how good the patina looks on my rat loader with the worn paint. i had cool metallic light blue thing goin on (see album above, last image), but was disappointed in how the rust holes stood out so much. the hood and upwards facing parts (truck bed, fenders) have a solid patina. 

It's a shame that all of the Rat Loader found on the street are very sun blemished, the ones you get delivered have no blemish at all.

I actually found out about all the different variations of the Rusty cars a while ago when my blemished Rat Loader turned into an unblemished one after an update, my BF Injection did too. There are three levels of wear that you will find on Rusty cars.

Rusty and No blemish
Rusty and mild blemish
Rusty and heavy blemish

It took me a while to find a unblemished Dune Loader which is another Rusty car.

I still have the original Worn Colors on my Voodoo as you will see on the first page.

so is this heavy blemish? aka very sunbleached? i like the look of it, but now im curious as to what they look like when you order them (do they still come with worn paint? even if you pick what "color" you order them in?) im also curious to find the mid level blemish too... any pics of the differences?

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:34 PM Edited by ZANTHERA, 10 April 2015 - 05:34 PM.

jxXMToR.jpg

It's a shame that all of the Rat Loader found on the street are very sun blemished, the ones you get delivered have no blemish at all.

I actually found out about all the different variations of the Rusty cars a while ago when my blemished Rat Loader turned into an unblemished one after an update, my BF Injection did too. There are three levels of wear that you will find on Rusty cars.

Rusty and No blemish
Rusty and mild blemish
Rusty and heavy blemish

It took me a while to find a unblemished Dune Loader which is another Rusty car.

I still have the original Worn Colors on my Voodoo as you will see on the first page.

so is this heavy blemish? aka very sunbleached? i like the look of it, but now im curious as to what they look like when you order them (do they still come with worn paint? even if you pick what "color" you order them in?) im also curious to find the mid level blemish too... any pics of the differences?

Yes your one is heavy blemish. I'm pretty sure they are delivered in either Classic or Matte Colors. You know the annoying thing is I did used to have pictures of all three states of blemish but I have since deleted the pictures. Ill see if I can take some more later to show the difference.
  • EMAGDN1M likes this

EMAGDN1M
  • EMAGDN1M

trust blocks creep

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

jxXMToR.jpg

Rusty and No blemish
Rusty and mild blemish
Rusty and heavy blemish

Yes your one is heavy blemish. I'm pretty sure they are delivered in either Classic or Matte Colors. You know the annoying thing is I did used to have pictures of all three states of blemish but I have since deleted the pictures. Ill see if I can take some more later to show the difference.

thanks man, love the look of mine now, but definitely curious to see the mid level worn/light level worn. too bad they arent delivered worn. i guess thatd be too easy.

CrazyHandz
  • CrazyHandz

BOOM Headshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

So are you guys just driving around till you find a car with a worn finish? Or is their a way to get them to spawn?

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:02 PM

Worn Taxi Yellow Primary/Frost White Pearl/Worn Taxi Yellow Wheels (save edited):

NoUrycPcSkSq1aNd-ZNsfw_0_0.jpg

• BigJoe_1 likes this

EMAGDN1M
  • EMAGDN1M

trust blocks creep

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:22 PM

So are you guys just driving around till you find a car with a worn finish? Or is their a way to get them to spawn?

drove around sandy shores lookin for my voodoo. got one, went back to the city for a while, then came back with my rat loader lookin for a worn rat loader, found a custom NPC one driving around in green (exhaust, wheel, hood, grille upgrades), was kinda fugly of a color so i took that one and drove it around for a bit till i found my rat loader (bent grille and hood, loaded bed) parked in sandy shores.

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:22 PM

As far as we know they only spawn, there is no set place for them apart from the Worn Dark Red Peyote which has a specific location.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users