» «
Photo

Criminal Mastermind Recruitment Hub

3,361 replies to this topic
SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by SaturdayNight, A week ago.

Available saturday night

Del Paco
  • Del Paco

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Platform:XB1

Username: DeliciousPack (Please send me a message first. If I don't know who you are, I won't accept your party/game invite)

lvl: 87 (I also have a legit 413. the top 300 levels are mostly from grinding heists)

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Mic: yes, but don't expect me to talk much.

To be honest, I've already completed the CMM challenge. Heists are my favorite way to grind money in this game tho, so I'm willing to help out for a reasonable fee: 60% cut on all finales. Considering you're getting $10-12 million on top of the remaining cut, I'd say that's a fair deal. I prefer NOT to host (since being the host of a heist-in-progress locks you into matchmaking for ONLY that heist), so if I have to, I'm taking an extra 10% convenience fee.

I lost count of how many times I've done these missions somewhere in the several hundreds. To say that I know what I'm doing is an understatement. I know just about every shortcut, time-saver, and "easy way" there is. I own an armored Kuruma, have a Utility Vest outfit saved, and know how to use my snack menu (no gunrunning mods, tho.... yet). I am, if anything, a professional heist... -ing... guy, and I expect a certain level of professionalism from my fellow players You don't have to be amazing at the game, just don't be the type of person that readies up as the pilot knowing damn well you can't land a plane. As much as I've just made myself out to sound like "that guy", I don't act like it. I'm pretty chill, in fact. As long as you don't bring up politics, religion, or spew slurs like an unsupervised tween, we'll get along just fine.

One final note: I accept that I'm not perfect. I'm only 99% sure I can nail a CMM run on the first try without dying. I might sneeze at the wrong time, or neglect to charge my controller, or forget to buy snacks. sh*t happens. Therefore, If I am directly responsible for a CMM-failing death, be it inflicted upon myself or another player, at any point in the run, I will forfeit my bonus fees for the standard crew/leader cut for all future attempts.

I might take up to 24 hours to reply, but I look forward to working with you all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users