Gaming PS4 XB1
9,940 replies to this topic
Commander S
  • Commander S

Pumpkins

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

Evenin' all! ;) And nice pics, Svirre! Particularly the black and white ones - haven't really done anything like that with the Editor, yet. Need to give that a go sometime (although my attempts aren't going to turn out anywhere near as nice as those, wot with me being as ham-fisted as I am with filter settings... :p).

Quick status update for the revamp: for the new thread, I've been given the go-ahead to set up a proper crew forum account, like many other crews use - there's just a couple of small things that need to be finalised first, then I can set that up, then create the new thread as soon as staff have the green light to close this one.

There's also a few other 'cosmetic' details that need to be taken care of. For instance, anyone good with fancy text/photoshop? Would be nice to update the OP on the front page with a snazzy header, rather than just the emblem + coloured text. PM me if you're interested - and in general, keep an eye on PMs very soon, since I want feedback on a few things currently in the works. Thanks folks! :)

• XSImpulse and Spiggy Smalls like this

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

I am a font anorak and procrastinating shooping is my life - Besides, you only ever need Ray Larabie's Pricedown for anything GTA related right? :D

I can do PNG titles for the Crew if needed. 

Might try to get on GTAO again soon, if I can tear myself away from contaminating Forza Horizon 3 with more rust buckets...

Spoiler

• Commander S likes this

Spiggy Smalls
  • Spiggy Smalls

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None
  • Best Editor Short [Snap] 2016

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

It's been quiet for a while now :/

What do you guys think of the new screenshots of Red Dead Redemption 2? :D I'm excited!! 

• Commander S likes this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Pumpkins

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

Yeah, apologies - the whole 'domino effect' of behind-the-scenes things is turning out to be a real headache (because there's no way of doing things all at once - it all needs doing one thing after another), but I still want to get everything back up and running proper before gun-running, if it kills me! :pp

But maaan, RDR2 looks impressive - looks like a real step up from GTA IV/RDR/MP 3/GTA V, which ...makes sense, considering this is the first R* title developed specifically for the current console generation. Indeed, not just the current gen as in PS4/XB1, but the likes of PS4 Pro, Scorpio, and of course PC - I'm almost inclined to think that this delay is partly because R*'s finally committed to a 4K Scorpio release, and now has access to a Scorpio dev kit, so they probably need a bit more time with that in order to put out a Scorpio-compatible XB1 release (because that probably means a 4K-optimised XB1 version, with a 1080p limit and dynamic resolution built in for regular Xbones).

Looks incredible, though - that train shot...  :blush: I really want to get Scorpio, but might not be able to when it launches - in time for RDR2, though? Fingers crossed!

...speaking of RDR2, wonder if R* is going to implement a similar system to crews for it? Will they adapt current SC crews, or shake things up a bit? I'm tempted to say they'll stick with the current structure - and in case anyone's wondering, yes, that's all being thought of as part of the revamp/upgrade of the All-Stars! ;)  This is fundamentally a GTAO thing, sure, but since people will no doubt be getting RDR2, and it'll most likely involve Social Club in some manner, it makes sense if we have some way to incorporate anything from RDR2 when it arrives.

• Spiggy Smalls likes this

Legate Meridius
  • Legate Meridius

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:31 PM

:inlove: give me now

3b8ade01009945e2a56b6ca8c0905a248fe49ac2

• Commander S likes this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Pumpkins

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

...okay, just got home from a long-ass day at work, and yeah, that APC is really quite something!  :orly:

Oh, and dick move, R*, putting out a new Tampa variant just days after I forked out a few grand on doing up the regular model:

LSIbknS.jpg

:p

At least it's a June release date - means I can get this working weekend over and done with, finish the crew upgrade, sign off with the site staff, and we'll be all set in time for SHINY NEW TOYS!  :panic:

• Spiggy Smalls likes this

Spiggy Smalls
  • Spiggy Smalls

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

wohoo!! :D Your tampa looks good ^^, 

Cant wait for the update to go live.. GTA needs this lol! 

Spiggy Smalls
  • Spiggy Smalls

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

Doubleposting....  :panic: but I wanted to share the video I made :D 

• Commander S and Coleco like this

Spiggy Smalls
  • Spiggy Smalls

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

Has anyone tried the new update yet? What do you guys think about it? 

I was hoping for more clothings and character stuff.. but I got dissapointed yet again :/ some cool stuff, but it's just tons of variations of same clothes.

But Rockstar started a snapmatic gunrunning contest. Would appreaciate it if u guys could take a look at my snapmatic :D 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/MtdFV5DUkUy97_nIgQcewQ 

and how's the update going on the crew page?

Commander S
  • Commander S

Pumpkins

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:44 PM

Crew update is ...a domino rally of logistical bleeurgh at the moment! :barf:  Fortunately, I've got a few weeks where I'm not constantly on the road, so I'll hopefully have time now - May/June got unexpectedly busy, which is good for my wallet, not so good for my free time...

Agree about the clothing stuff - too many variations on the same handful of things, and some glaring quality-control issues, too (which I'm going to try getting in touch with R* Support about, because c'mon, folks... :rol:). And I kinda feel bad for folks wanting actual tactical stuff (and vehicles, by the same token), or stuff more suitable for a real-life arms dealer - this update is a bit of a mish-mash half-measure, where it's not a proper military update, nor a mercenary update, etc.

Meanwhile, I like some of the vehicles - shame R* put so much of it behind layers of mandatory expensive things. I'd actually like to just get a regular APC, take it to LSC or wherever, keep it with the basic features, and job done - but no, I need to buy a bunker, then an MOC, then the vehicle workshop module, just to respray the blasted thing. :facedesk: It's all just so counter-intuitive.

So yeah, I'm a bit non-plussed by it, on the whole - ended up nabbing a free Gauntlet off the streets, and doing it up based on the one off the incredible-looking new film Baby Driver:

(that looks so good - and as a heist caper centred around a getaway driver, almost like GTA in movie form! ;))

Looking forward to the Cheetah Classic, though (retro GTA nostalgia!), and I'm having fun with the new Mobile Operations - payouts are a bit so-so, but they're fun set pieces, and nicely balanced so that everyone gets to do something engaging throughout (helps that most of the vehicles involved have a spot for a gunner, so Player 2 isn't just stuck as the passenger!). If R* ever does a 'double money on Mobile Ops' event, I'll be a very happy camper indeed. :)

• REXX, Shy and Spiggy Smalls like this

Spiggy Smalls
  • Spiggy Smalls

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hows it going guys? 

Looks like ut april fools joke was true after all Commander ;) 

• REXX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users