Criminal Mastermind: In-depth guide

183 replies to this topic
fougani
  • fougani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:27 AM

Hey can you update this with the new Gunrunning DLC?

• NeoLedah likes this

NeoLedah
  • NeoLedah

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

I'd love to. I haven't played GTAV in quite some time, and I only played on PS3.

I bought the PC version a few months ago but my PC just can't handle GTAO, only offline.

In a couple of weeks I'll get the PS4 version so we'll see. Thanks for keeping this guide active :D

• StangOne50 and fougani like this

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

I have just done CM for the 4th time to help friends out but this was the first time since Gun Running and the Kuruma finale nerf.

The new vehicles do make certain set ups and heists interesting but for a CM run I would stick to the kuruma's because except for the set up "convoy (where Attack Helicopters fire explosive rounds at you)" you are only in danger from gun fire on every other setup. And the main thing to avoid when doing CM is death.

The explosive round sniper rifle is a useful addition from gunrunning for when you need to deal with choppers on things like the "humane labs heist and set ups" or "Convoy" for example.

fougani
  • fougani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:48 PM

I have just done CM for the 4th time to help friends out but this was the first time since Gun Running and the Kuruma finale nerf.

The new vehicles do make certain set ups and heists interesting but for a CM run I would stick to the kuruma's because except for the set up "convoy (where Attack Helicopters fire explosive rounds at you)" you are only in danger from gun fire on every other setup. And the main thing to avoid when doing CM is death.

The explosive round sniper rifle is a useful addition from gunrunning for when you need to deal with choppers on things like the "humane labs heist and set ups" or "Convoy" for example.

If you are on PC , i need help with cirminal mastermind challenge also http://gtaforums.com...yers-wanted-pc/

• NeoLedah likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users