Photo

Heist failure stories

1,671 replies to this topic
RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:47 AM Edited by RXRNathan, 10 September 2017 - 04:31 PM.

I've had numerous heist fails due to me playing with randoms. Since i play on the 360 because i can't afford next gen at the moment, i have no friends to play online with.

I beat Fleeca first try when i was host, only fail i had was when i did it with someone else sometimes i was overheating the drill.

Lets move onto the actual fails.

During the Station mission for The Prison Break, i was doing it with a random, i pulled out the phone and dialed 911, not long after making the call the guy starts shooting people, i couldn't talk to him since my mic is tangled up with other stuff. Got our wanted level as intended to, stole a cop car. But for some strange reason i couldn't lose the cops despite being out of sight, eventually i got frustrated and drove the car into a gas station killing both of us in the process, respawned, stole another cop car, finally lost them. The guy took another police car when he respawned, when i lost the cops 2 minutes later he was alreayd at the station. When i arrived he had the schedule. Completed mission without any other problems.

On the other half of that, while we were doing the stealing back Rashkovsky's car, i was on the top of the ship when we had killed all enemy's on the bottom deck, i thought "Maybe i could jump down, fall and maybe land on another floor?" So i did that, character hit head on a small silo, fell and landed on the tarmac and died instantly, failed setup, restarted, didn't know enemy's were on the top of the ships containers, killed them, stole car, delivered it, mission completed.

While doing Wet Work, i lost the cops, sat in my car at the Planning room while waiting for the City Hall team, didn't show up, so i spectated to find they had cops on them, they lost them and then they went back, one of the City Hall team shot something and got stars again, lost them, came back and mission completed.

While doing Prison Break, Me and the Prison Officer were distracted trying to shoot the NOOSE team, eventually the mission failed with the reason "Target arrived" and i was confused, then i realized what was said. They'd called backup and we hadn't listened.

During the Humane Labs mission where you had to get the codes during a deal, Bodyguard started kicking the car where i was positioned, then one of the Lookout team members shot a bullet at the car and failed the mission.

While trying to escape FIB, i was in a car with a teammate only for another teammate to die and fail again.

Seconds after i was able to steal a car, teammate died, failed yet again.

Teammate died when i tried to protect him, while that happened i suddenly died, it came up "RockyRIGGER10 died" (Gamertag which i really need to get around to changing) when it wasn't my fault for failing the mission.

Heres the kicker, it took me roughly 12 times to complete the Insurgent mission.

First time i did it, got shot all over the place and died by enemies when i tried to snipe them.

Then same thing happened to another teammate.

Believe it or not, one time we failed within 30 seconds. i got on the gunner part of the Insurgent, and then for some reason the driver starts driving all over the place, eventually he overturns the vehicle and i fall out, then he makes the stupidest decision to move the left stick left to flip the vehicle back over, the roof end up crushing me and killing me. Mission failed.

Teammates in the non-turret insurgent died roughly five times, once we were right at the dropoff point.

During the EMP mission (Not Deliver EMP) i died because enemies overpowered me when teammates decided not to protect me

When we stole the jets, two teammates had a mid air collision and ended up failing the mission. I would've got Platinum, but instead i got Bronze.

15 times to complete Deliver EMP mission, it was my fault 4 times because i wasn't able to kill the other guard that was hiding behind the booths.

2 teammates kept going the other way and getting spotted by the vehicle and sometimes by scientists, eventually one of them got frustrated and left the session. Eventually found another group, only failed twice until we got there in the end.

Teammates kept messing around and dying while trying to do the Valkyrie mission. Eventually i found a group that eventually managed to complete the mission after four tries.

While doing the Humane Labs Raid, for some reason, both members of Ground Crew, i was one of them landed, i see another blip to find the Gunner followed us, eventually the chopper exploded, restarted, we land, Gunner followed us again, failed again so i quit and found another crew and did it. 

While doing it with another crew, Helicopter pilot decided to leave the session while i was trying to do the Keycard part.

During the Coke mission for Series A, teammates would die over and over and over again.

While escaping, we were spotted by a cop car in which the teammate was unable to avoid it in time, then the other team members hit us with a boat, i tried to shoot the cops but teammate died before i could kill the shotgun cop. Eventually i got frustrated and found another crew, failed twice but got it right on the third try.

Helicopter team would often leave when they couldn't do it.

During the Trash Truck mission, teammates would usually die on the last part, i died when i managed to kill the Ballas that were coming from the North and the West with a minigun, i had no health and i panicked and died trying to take cover, eventually i got fed up and set the difficulty to Normal, beat it without losing no lives.

I was dumb enough to try and kill a security guard with a baseball bat, when i hit him. For some reason it hit the wall and not him, then he killed me.

On the bikers mission, i was trying to protect my driver because we were infront of a Lost MC van with them shooting out the back, i killed one of the members, a second after killing one of the backseat shooters the van abruptly exploded and killed us in the process, I would've got Platinum but i got bronze because i couldn't kill anyone when we got it right. 

While i was trying to take out two people with a Combat PDW i ended up shooting the trailer and failing the setup.

When we were escaping on one restart, i shot Lost members coming at us, then it said "SETUP FAILED, You alerted the Lost" How do you alert Lost members that are chasing after you?

Here's an embarrassing one. Seconds after starting the Weed mission, the team abruptly left when we walked out the apartment, it said "Heist Crew left" and then i got disconnected from Xbox Live.

Team were often stupid enough to kill themselves, one team member blew himself up, and one part saw one of the Ground team decide to not drive over the bridge but drive off a cliff, eventually he died when we were nearly at the warehouse.

During the Meth mission, the tanker blew up just as we got it, and instead i got Bronze instead of Platinum.

Now onto Series A.

First time, teammate decided to use the turret on the Technical, that mean't i had to drive the stupid Mule van, they went way ahead of us, and because they were way ahead they couldn't really do anything, a enemy Balla's SUV came up to me, blew it up, another one came, shot me dead in the drivers seat.

I was stupid enough to shoot a NPC in the lane next to us resulting in his car exploding, it slid into our lane, driver was dumb enough not to avoid it and hit and the vehicle overturned and i fell out. Seconds later one of the van drivers died.

One van member killed himself for some reason it came up "Player committed suicide" What i thought was he either blew himself up on accident or decided to bail from the vehicle, fall down a overpass and die.

Eventually, i got fed up and quit.

Came back a few hours later with another crew, failed once because i was left helpless with Trevor trying to fend off the O'Neils, Ballas, and Lost MC. Aced it on the 2nd try. And thankfully, because i got to play with the turret i retained my Platinum medal.

Pacific Standard Job.

During the photographing the post vans, failed once because other driver alerted a van driver. In fact, that team photographed every single van, and my navigator wouldn't guide me because he didn't have a mic.

Signal.

Disconnected from two setup crews twice for some reason at the very start of the mission. No, i wasn't disconnected from Xbox Live, everybody just left for some reason until the job finally worked on the third try, aced it without any fails.

Hack

Waited for people to join for a good hour while having to kick low-levels. Eventually found a level 366 called ii Sully x, then along came a level 126 called Hippie Time69 and finally a level 356 called digala 2017. While in the clothing section, teammate decided to leave, wasted an hour waiting for a good setup crew. Found another crew within five minutes. Sully joined back, one team member decided not to go to the van and attack the rival heist crew, we were almost done when one of the setup crew is shot dead by the guy standing on the stairwell, then he decides to leave the job. I honestly hate people who do a job, then they die so they're like "This jobs too hard, screw this crew i'm quitting" Then i went to find another crew, Sully joins again. Sully dies twice when he tries to kill everyone but the guy above the stairwell killed him twice, he quits, so then i decide to set the difficulty to normal. Found another crew, Sully didn't join this time, failed job once because one was killed by the stairwell guy which i killed with a grenade, and another one got killed by the enemies that were at the vans. Restarted, killed stairwell guy with a RPG, stole the vans. Delivered the white van, mission completed.

Convoy.

Found a suitable crew, went to attack the convoy. Within roughly 30 seconds somebody thought he could be The Terminator and jumped out of cover and got killed so we reset, used our cars as cover, when i was trying to snipe the jeep driver, it started shifting the truck making it collide with a concrete block, now the truck was lying on its rear and its front wheels sitting on the top of the bridges beam, eventually several Merryweather jeeps exploded, causing the truck to explode.

One of the players quit, so i went to find a new crew. Another suitable one, not long after starting and not even at the bridge somebody committed suicide so we had to start again. Got there, did the same tactic, use cars as cover and form a wall, attacked convoy. Took truck, teammate decided to blow up my armoured Kuruma, then another teammate died. Had to attack convoy again. Had to call MMI first to get my Kuruma back free of charge, then stupid retarded teammate fired a rocket at it and destroyed it again, so i had to call MMI yet again. this time two went to the next bridge and we didn't notice. When they attacked, we got there, killed all Merryweather guards. I hopped in the turret on the Insurgent, took down pursuing choppers, then it comes up "Player committed suicide" so then we had to start over YET AGAIN. Had to kill a SUV driver so another guy could steal it, he goes to the next bridge like last time, i don't notice, he attacks them, i head up as quickly as i can to offer help. We kill all guards, then the truck driver dies within 5 seconds of me getting on the turret again, i went f*** it, and quit. Tried this with two other groups, they kept dying for being retards, so i quit in frustration again. Put it on Normal for the 3rd time and found a crew i was unsure about, however they killed all the enemies, escaped and delivered, mission completed and now i can breathe a sigh of relief. 

Sometimes i wish high-levels knew what to do, not just be complete idiots and try to ruin the mission.

Bikers.

After roughly waiting half an hour for the Rockstar Cloud servers to work so i could do the Bikers mission with no luck and resetting the console, i eventually managed to access the heists and do the last setup mission, found a good crew. Got there and within 20 seconds two people died, some person and me. Reset and spawned down the street, shot the two bikers at the motorcycle and then another teammate died. One last reset, same thing happens, team get overpowered. Then somebody quits when we reset on the 4th try. And surprise surprise, the Rockstar Cloud servers go down again, so i had to call it a day.

Come back on after a few days, and find a crew. I die on the first attempt because somebody decides to drive their armored kuruma in and i end up getting gangbanged by bullets because other two teammates are going 10 miles an hour and are nowhere near the Lost MC Clubhouse.

The second try, we get the bikes. Guy called ArmouredDuck420 dies within 15 seconds.

Third try, other teammate dies, i blow myself up by accident.

Fourth try, another teammate dies.

Fifth try, teammate dies and i'm almost at the destination for the dropoff, i rage quit.

Found another crew, didn't put it on Normal, cleared house, delivered bikes, aced it. Afterwards, one of the teammates shot me and another guy until the other guy shot that person.

The Pacific Standard Job Heist.

First try

We all exit the apartment, then i end up being stuck in the animation of where you get into a car, and suddenly everyone's name changes to "PLAYER LEFT" and then the heist fails because the crew left.

Rockstar then throws me messages saying i can't play because files won't download and the game services are unavailable.

So then, i try again.

First try!

Get out of the bank, shoot cops. I die, since everybody is doing something else.

Second try, get out of bank, shoot cops, crowd control member dies.

Third try, get out of bank, shoot cops, crowd control member dies again.

Fourth try, get out of bank, shoot cops. one of the crowd control members thinks its a convenient time to quit, and fails it for us.

I called it a day after that.

Second attempt at the heist.

Get out of bank, shoot cops, get to bikes, i get rammed off mine by a cop car, i ditch the bike and steal the cop car.  Tire gets shot out, Sheriff SUV's appear, not far from canyon, i crash, NOOSE from Sheriff SUV's kills me. Somebody quits 

Third try (Difficulty set to Normal)

Get out of bank, shoot cops, get to bikes, drive with another person, get rammed off bike by another cop car, get swarmed by police and NOOSE. Kill all cops, jack police cruiser like last time, Sheriffs appear again, cop car gets damaged and loses a tire like last time, narrowly avoid death by NOOSE. Crowd Control member dies somehow, 0 team lives, drive up canyon while narrowly avoiding driving off the cliff, bail from cop car, parachute to Dinghy, land. Get out of the area, heist completed.

Oddly enough, i didn't get my All In Order challenge completed, is that because i did it on Normal? I didn't join any other heists that would result in it being reset. 

• Goingcrowd9 and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

Here's another.

The Fleeca Job.

I was helping this Rank 12 Spanish dude with doing Fleeca. We managed to beat Kuruma on hard, so he sent an invite for the actual heist and of course i accepted.

As its the dudes first heist, he has to go through the heist board tutorial, he plays around with the cut for a bit, half for both of us at first, 40% for him and 60% for me, until reversing it to 60% for him and 40% for me. It wasn't until i was about to send this dude a message saying "Change our cuts to 50% each" until i notice that his location on his Xbox Gamercard says "Spain" so then i had to immediately not send that message in case he didn't understand my language of English.

However, i didn't notice that we had switched roles, he was Driller, i was Driver.

I only noticed that when i got in the car, it said "Take the Driller to Fleeca Bank" and i was like "Hm, i didn't know we swapped roles"

I arrive at the bank, and the rank 12 is still hacking, a minute later he completes it, and we head to the bank.

I take out cameras and control the crowd as driver, he goes to drill.

Within 5 minutes i was beginning to get confused, wondering what was taking him so long. 

Within 10 minutes, this guy still hasn't got the safe open yet. I begin to start losing my patience.

Within 15 minutes, i'm really needing to use the toilet, so i have to run the toilet with my controller and repeatedly hit RT so i don't end up draining the meter.

A minute and a half later, this guy is finally done. We head to the car, and i drive off, he gets out, and i have to back up and blare the horn to tell him to get the hell in otherwise i'm gonna have to wait another 15 minutes for this guy to drill all over again. We take a shortcut to avoid the first roadblock, go past the second roadblock and have to hit a cop car to get through on the final roadblock, we get to the chopper and the car gets put on the magnet, Heist completed. Afterwards, i want to kill this guy, but a lagspike kicks everybody from the server as i leave the bar.

Moral of the story: Don't change your role if you clearly do not know how to do it right.

• Shadowfennekin, Goingcrowd9 and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:34 PM Edited by Niño-Livi, 15 September 2017 - 05:35 PM.

The Savage is savage lol 2 rpgs tho? 😭😭

http://xboxclips.com...c6-1af37cf5ba3b

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

The Savage is savage lol 2 rpgs tho?

http://xboxclips.com...c6-1af37cf5ba3b

Is that the Savage that appears when you wait for the convoy? Its best to take the helicopter down with a Heavy Sniper before you attack the actual convoy.

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

It was the one that comes from the city it usually dissappears my friend had killed the road block as well

I had no sniper rounds on mine I use explosive rounds😢

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:41 PM Edited by whywontyoulisten, 16 September 2017 - 01:42 PM.

I've had numerous heist fails due to me playing with randoms. Since i play on the 360 because i can't afford next gen at the moment, i have no friends to play online with.

You could have saved yourself two pages of whinging by just asking for heist partners in the Find Players section, but I guess someone needs to keep this thread alive.

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:29 PM

You could have saved yourself two pages of whinging by just asking for heist partners in the Find Players section, but I guess someone needs to keep this thread alive.

I apologize for the whinging.

Well, i don't think i'd be willing to have my friends time wasted just to go back to last gen so they could do every single heist with me. I'd think it might in a bit of embarrassment for me

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:18 PM Edited by RXRNathan, 24 September 2017 - 02:20 PM.

Pacific Standard Job (Man i'm on a roll with failures)

Helping somebody do it with randoms, waited around 10 minutes for host to start the heist. Before that he sends me a message.

The hosts name was pandafreeze420. I can't remember the other two guys, but i know that panda's rank was between the 30-50 range

He first says to me

"have u done this?"

I reply with

"Yes, why you ask?"

He then replies with

"guys with bag stay back 2 people on bike 20%"

Hm, he might give the CC 20% cut each and give hacker and demo 30%

He then says this

"do u want a bag or shoot"

Bag or Shoot? You must be talking about the Crowd Control or the Demolition and Hacker team.

He changes me from CC to Demolition.

First try.

$1M in cut.

CC did a sh*t job, within 30 seconds the alarm was hit.

We try to clear a path out of the bank to save money, when i try to fire my grenade launcher to blow up a police car outside the doors, idiotic teammate runs in and i end up killing myself.

Because i died, we lose 20K.

Then, one of the crowd control members dies when we are in the alleyway.

We have to restart.

We clear a path and safely get to the bikes.

When we make our grand escape, within 15 seconds, a cop car comes at me full speed and T-Bones me off my bike.

I manage to fight them off, and get back on the bike.

Then, two people on one bike die and not simultaneously. Restart again!

The host starts bitching on how its always one of the CC members fault for dying.

Now we only have 800K, i think to myself "This is alright, 800K is decent enough."

This time, i decide to be smarter, so i take the freeway.

Yet again, CC members die together.

Then suddenly, i get rammed off my bike by a cop car, i fall off the overpass *SPLAT* i die.

For some reason, it said "You committed suicide"

How did i kill myself when a cop rammed me off my bike?

Restart again! Now we have around 750K.

This time, i have another plan, steal the SWAT truck!

I take it and i'm demolishing cops left and right with the Micro SMG.

We are around halfway to our destination when yet again, the CC and hacker die.

Restart, now we are at 550K, so i guess i won't be getting me 200K that the host was gonna give me.

I ride with another person, the host decides to tell us to take the hills, somehow one of the CC members commits suicide for some reason. We are around half a mile to the canyon, when the driver on the bike throws a C4, it kills 3 (Including me) in the process when he detonates it inadvertently. 

Next try, one of the CC members is at the boat, i'm driving a Sheriff cruiser to the cliff and i jump and parachute, however one glance at the clock shows around 40 seconds remaining, i check back at my map and they are only beginning to climb the canyon, surprise surprise, the clock hits 0 and then. Heist failed, time expired, i then notice the camera taking us all the way back where we get the bikes, i end up pulling my router from the console in frustration.

• Gtapizzadouche14 likes this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

You did see the subject of this thread, right?

"Heist Failure Stories"

He shared a heist failure story.

But I guess someone has to be pendantic to keep this thread alive, right?

• Shadowfennekin likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:46 PM

Best is always the noob who tries to drive over the beach in the dinghy, beaching the boat on the northern shore.
  • Shadowfennekin and Spade115 like this

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

You did see the subject of this thread, right?

"Heist Failure Stories"

He shared a heist failure story.

But I guess someone has to be pendantic to keep this thread alive, right?

I was just about to say something, you took the words out of my mouth. Some people have a full time job of being a a dick. He could use a name change, cause he obviously doesn't listen to himself.

FWM
  • hotrats773 and Shadowfennekin like this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:15 PM

Tried the Series A bikes setup. Nothing unusual. Mee and another posted at front gate, 2 went around back. Guy with me dies. We try again. Same thing. Same guy dies.

Third time though...running up the street towards the clubhouse, I start sniping them. One of the idiots (player) ran me over (was in intersection in front of the clubhouse opening). So naturally...they shot me to death. So I left.
  • Shadowfennekin likes this

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:25 PM Edited by RXRNathan, 25 September 2017 - 07:37 PM.

Prison Break: Plane.

I'm trying to clear Vagos as pilot, team shows up, then idiotic teammate decides to run over another teammate, and then i lag out of the setup, Xbox 360 modems at their finest.

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

Not a fail, but something that left me confused.

Humane Labs Raid: Insurgents. 

We deliver Insurgents as planned, then the objective randomly changes to take out Merryweather. So we kill them

Wut?

Why did it change to that objective? I'm right at the house with the insurgents parked, last time it was "Escape Merryweather"

Elektra
  • Elektra

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

2 level 10's enough said 😑
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

Here's a heist failiurre that I somehow turned around because a police helicopter decided to fly really low
  • Hécate-II likes this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

Mendoza has been f*cking hit!!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

I think it's a pretty huge failure that heists have been out for two and a half years now but randoms still don't know about the damn player saved outfits

• Shadowfennekin, Mrs. Buzz and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

Humane Labs Raid: insurgents.

For some reason, we come out the apartments with windmills spawned and cars being flung around by the blades, some guy steals my Insurgent, but i change settings to nobody can drive my vehicle, however. I don't see him standing in the road and i hit him and kill him by accident *Whoops* So we waste our one team life. Fun Fact: I didn't get in my Insurgent, i drove a Vapid Dominator i stole from a NPC all the way to the destination

I arrive to see that this dude called RaPiD Cryo has killed all Merryweather enemys.

I hop in the turreted Insurgent. Then Rapid says "RockyRIGGER, Go to the other insurgent"

I don't budge, he keeps demanding me to go to the other Insurgent, i still don't budge, another guy is focused on taking out the Buzzard choppers.

Eventually, RaPiD caves in and goes to the other Insurgent, but he makes a big mistake by speeding off without the turret protecting us, eventually he dies, and then he starts moaning about how we didn't protect him "Excuse me RaPiD, you shouldn't take off without the turret and think you can do it yourself"

Restart, we have both Insurgents and i'm making sure no Merryweather units are in our way, we are not far from the destination when we need to take out the remaining Merryweather units. Somebody dies, and RaPiD collides with two Merryweather Mesas. I kill the two Merryweather guys in one of the Mesas, and one from the other Mesa. RaPiD thinks he can fight the last one, but he dies. He starts bitching on how we are the worst GTA players he has ever met.

Third Times the Charm: Restart, RaPiD drives all over the place, and then he turns over the vehicle and i fall out, he flips over but drives away from me, leaving me fending for myself, i have to kill a Merryweather Mesa driver and steal the jeep, i arrive and we take out Merryweather, we deliver the Insurgents, mission completed. Afterwards, i kill RaPiD for his bitching. A level 58 in the heist has the Humane Labs Raid ready to do, i accept but its only halfway done, and its the EMP mission, i quietly quit.

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

Humane Labs: Key Codes.

Idiotic Buyer and Bodyguard can't get the simplest task of not shooting cars. We failed three times until somebody quit.

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

Mendoza has been f*cking hit!!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:41 PM

off topic: Why did you double post?

RXRNathan
  • RXRNathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:38 PM

off topic: Why did you double post?

In fact, i don't really know, just dumb me again.

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

My friend accidentally pressed 'Y' lol

http://xboxclips.com...89-72091352abcd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users