Quantcast

» «
Photo

Heist failure stories

1,649 replies to this topic
Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

<snip>

By: Taake

"kuolitko oikeesti kurumaan" a classic :) :^:

wosniies
  • wosniies

Rockstar Editor/Freeroamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

I have had many classics like someone dies during running towards the bikes, strand the dinghy ... or me getting stuck.

Back when the kuruma garage got patched, we didnt knew yet how to get there with other than bikes, so we all left with the bikes towards the dinghy. I am a terrible bike rider, so in a magic way, avoiding the cops following me, i manage to drive the bike in the water. Then after some fighting with the cops and against the timer, I steal a cop car. two tires too less but still driveable, I manage to get towards the altruist camp, but my car wouldnt drive up the hill, nor the stairs, so I had to run (with a timer on 1 minute) with the team already at the boat, I run as fast as I can towards the cliff and jump off and parachute down. I swear, if I was one second faster, we would of made it. But .. we failed. It was a disaster :p

Also during the Series A heist, with me and three other friends, one of the guys decided that placing proxies was a good idea, until we had to leave the area and drive towards the lighthouse. First proxy goes off under us, but we made it, but then I see the guy who placed the proxies blow up big time. He forgot about the proxies and of course; heist failed. I was laughing so hard xD

• J1M likes this

nWo_Y2J_2015
  • nWo_Y2J_2015

Can you break code?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

Pacific Standards finale. 3 of us are already on the boat. Random guy circling around the ramp not knowing what to do. We all tell him to use the ramp, jump, parachute down and every single thing we could think of in the simplest english possible. He probably didn't understand a single word, because 2 loooong minutes later he died.

Maybe he was afraid of heights? lol

• rafaelgsbr and Liquid Snake 245 like this

Liquid Snake 245
  • Liquid Snake 245

The man with the same codename as you

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

Was going to do Pac Standard with 3 randoms (should've knew better).  Host sets f*cking tuxedos.  Ok I figure if I get the heli set up the crappy outfits won't matter.  Had just gotten heli, Crowd Control failed.  I left.

Why can't ADHD retards not just wait for people to arrive to checkpoint, whenever it's to their benefit?  Lester clearly says not to alert the cops either.  Don't deserve my help.

• Mastah likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:54 PM Edited by DentureDynamite, 22 May 2017 - 08:06 PM.

Pacific Standards finale. 3 of us are already on the boat. Random guy circling around the ramp not knowing what to do. We all tell him to use the ramp, jump, parachute down and every single thing we could think of in the simplest english possible. He probably didn't understand a single word, because 2 loooong minutes later he died.

Maybe he was afraid of heights? lol

I kind of felt like that recently trying to dive straight down into the water at the end of the Humane Labs finale; for some reason I kept getting stuck on some pipe near the bottom right before making the 90 degree turn into the tunnel.

Wasn't a fail, but I did slow down my team. *sigh*

There's got to be something about being under pressure that brings out failures in heists; I swear half the things I've failed at wouldn't be such an issue if I was just messing around doing the same thing in freeroam...

• Mrs. Buzz and J-Scott-D like this

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:09 PM

Got that a few days ago:

• Perez84, Solid Scorpion, ViolatingBox and 1 other like this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:52 PM

Got that a few days ago:

+We can't kill them with jeeps and choppers, what can we do?

-Leave them a toy as a bait, wait and see.

-GOTCHA!

Tonguegirl
  • Tonguegirl

You being turned on is what turns me on. Anything goes baby.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

Spoiler

^^^That's hysterical^^^^

Love that  :lol: Comedy gold.

• Solid Scorpion and HeistsActivist like this

Emiri
  • Emiri

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:21 PM Edited by Emiri, 05 June 2017 - 01:26 PM.

Humane Labs Raid finale gunner jumped with ground team...

...and parachuted to a nearby mountain top to assist in taking out the Buzzards at a point where they can't use missiles. Seriously, it's in the GTAseries video. Communicate.

He landed with ground team and we failed the heist otherwise it wouldn't be a heist failure story.

Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:48 PM

I was helping my friends complete criminal master mind (I've already completed it) we got all the way to the Pacific standard on the Vans my brother was about to deliver the van I pulled my friend off his motor bike got on it drove it off my brother comes flying around the corner killing me, we fail it.

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

Such a lust for GTA, Whoo?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:35 PM

Got that a few days ago:

Was p'ing myself already but the husk of a cockpit hitting the truck at the end. Lost my shiz.

Xion Hunter
  • Xion Hunter

The Catgirl Emporer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

Some guy failed the weed setup for series a because he wouldn't drive down the dirt road.

Idiots I swear. We had plenty of time but even after I shoot to point it out...GRRRR

FafnirChaos
  • FafnirChaos

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:27 PM

I like how most of these fails are from the most annoying heist in game, The Prison Break, Heist are old news, it's fun for noobs. and I suppose those who want to farm Pac Standard, but I can't see a reason to play them over again, there's nothing new that you can bring to the table and the missions will all be the same, same route, same obstacles, same events, and also did i mention loading screens. Sure CEO and MC have the same missions, however depending on your lobby you'll have to plan accordingly, choose different ways to get back to your location, use different abilities to help your situation. hire randoms to help do some work and make some friends, and plus if somebody leaves you can still complete your mission, it just takes a little bit longer. 

Every experience I've had with heist is either somebody yelling at me for not having heavy gear on, randoms doing random things other then the job at hand, or trolls completing all objectives and leaving at the last second. So with that being said Heist themselves today would be the biggest failure story. Of course with it being said this is my opinion. 

• hei3enberg likes this

Kerimbjk
  • Kerimbjk

Hello there!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:36 PM Edited by Kerimbjk, 22 June 2017 - 07:36 PM.

I was bored while waiting on my teammate, so I did some random things with the prison bus and guess what happens....

Oh and that moment when Avi just took off with an NPC, I never excepted that to happen.

• hei3enberg, Mrs. Buzz and PajeroJonas like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:53 PM

I was bored while waiting on my teammate, so I did some random things with the prison bus and guess what happens....

<snip> the Bus video

Oh and that moment when Avi just took off with an NPC, I never excepted that to happen.

<snip> the Avi video

Same happened to me once in Fleeca final - that randomish lowlevel took ages to hack so I spinned the tires, back and forth and woosh - Kuruma on fire.

For Avi, sometimes he runs over the Island and jumps off the cliff like a Lemming, sometimes he grabs a Seashark and flew - he sometimes knows to suprise and ahh, here's an old video:

• Kerimbjk likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

Too old for this sh*t

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:49 PM

That prison bus video is extremely autistic, mate. No offence though, I was laughing like an idiot at that. That is probably one of the funniest things I've seen in GTAO recently. And the way you put it "random things". Amazing one!

I like how most of these fails are from the most annoying heist in game, The Prison Break, Heist are old news, it's fun for noobs. and I suppose those who want to farm Pac Standard, but I can't see a reason to play them over again, there's nothing new that you can bring to the table and the missions will all be the same, same route, same obstacles, same events, and also did i mention loading screens. Sure CEO and MC have the same missions, however depending on your lobby you'll have to plan accordingly, choose different ways to get back to your location, use different abilities to help your situation. hire randoms to help do some work and make some friends, and plus if somebody leaves you can still complete your mission, it just takes a little bit longer. 

Every experience I've had with heist is either somebody yelling at me for not having heavy gear on, randoms doing random things other then the job at hand, or trolls completing all objectives and leaving at the last second. So with that being said Heist themselves today would be the biggest failure story. Of course with it being said this is my opinion. 

That being said, I'm joining randoms on call just to laugh. Never expecting any monetary reward, but I'll do my part to finish the job and won't troll. Sometimes fails are hilarious.

Just under hour ago Prisoner decided to fly with pilot when I was already sitting in the bus. I warned him that it's going to fail the mission on the text chat (PC) and he said "it's race!" and "I'll jump right there". Fail. I lold and quit.

• Kerimbjk and Hécate-II like this

botafogo4life
  • botafogo4life

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:49 AM

When I screw up I gotta call my own self out:

Pac Standard, and the group of randies I'm with are decent, but they keep screwing up on the bikes (I was just grabbing a fast car and taking the long way around in relative ease)... 4-5 restarts later, and I'm the only one who hasn't screwed up yet and I'm feeling pretty superior.  The last time I decided to stick with the group and I'm third in 'line' and I see the fourth guy (money holder) behind me gets tripped up by a cop roadblock so I swoop in like the cavalry and save his bacon just in time (he had long since run out of armors) and he gets on my bike as we escape... 

And it's all uneventful as we get to the mountain (the other two players have long since made the boat), but I miss that little wooden bridge jump before the 'big' jump... No worries, I've snaked down the mountain super slow a bunch of times, and I'm doing it even slower and more cautiously this time because I know my partner has like a sliver of health left. I make it down 90% of the mountain, the boat is in sight, I have ONE little 20-foot drop to make, and of course that final 20-foot drop that I've made a million times on motorcycles makes us blow up and ragdoll as if there was a C4 waiting for me down there...

I had to stop playing for a few days after that. 

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The black van was destroyed LEL

http://xboxclips.com...ea-934d69e247d5
  • hugh750 and hei3enberg like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

The black van was destroyed LEL

http://xboxclips.com...ea-934d69e247d5

you would have destroyed it anyways. :lol: :lol:

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I joined my friends to help em out in a Pacific standard finale only to discover I've used all my snacks in a bunker sale the night before (f*cking Merryweather) & all the armors I have are the crappy ones R* gave us in Christmas.

giphy.gif

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by hugh750, 3 weeks ago.

yesterday i kept trying doing the trash truck heist with friends and randoms, the first try ended when (i think one of the randoms died) and when we restarted (since i had it set on hard) i had my low rider moonbeam minivan i and one of my friends gets in my low rider and i keep on beeping my horn to get the random to get in but he just did nothing so me and my friend started to shoot at him to get him to get in but he throws sticky bombs on my low rider and detonates but that just kills him and low rider survived (he left).

the 2nd try started going pretty good until i died at the gas station while i was killing enemies i died in a nasty a gas pump explosion as you see in my video. :lol:

http://xboxclips.com...11-ee100c6f95e1

• hei3enberg likes this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

Mendoza has been f*cking hit!!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

I had some terrible randoms today in my fleeca job

Fleeca Job - Kuruma

A level 95 random joins and we hop on my bati and head towards the parking garage. Dumbass hops off the bike on the ground floor and when I pick him back up he starts randomly shooting, alerting the enemies on the top floor. He rushes towards them and starts shooting explosives, quickly dying himself. Second attempt: I head to the parking garage myself, leaving the dumbass behind. I've killed almost all of the enemies when mr retard shows up to blow up the kuruma with his explosives. I quit and try again. A level 65 random joins and we complete it on first attempt

Fleeca Job - Finale

I invite this level 65 random who helped me with the kuruma to the finale. He's the driver, i'm the driller. We head to the bank and this idiot almost immediately kills a hostage, restart and dumbass kills a hostage again. Restart, I manage to finish the drilling and we get to the car to escape. Dumbass drives off the bridge, diving straight into the f*cking ocean. Restart and dumbass kills a hostage again. Restart and THIS TIME WE FINALLY MANAGE TO FINISH IT

• hei3enberg and Lalisa like this

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was driving randoms in the armored car for Pacific heist and one of the idiots opened the back door which got broken off by us getting back rammed so he had to shoot for his life and while I was driving up the highway a f*cking cop car shoved us into the water by drive shoving us left

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Lol 😂

http://xboxclips.com...43-03d87181b6fc

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

how did he die?? :lol:

• Niño-Livi likes this

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

He got hit with the blades but it looks like he jumped back down almost in time to miss them lol

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by hugh750, 2 weeks ago.

He got hit with the blades but it looks like he jumped back down almost in time to miss them lol

i assume on the next try he didn't do that same mistake again or did he?? :lol:

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Haha nah we lost the heli 😭

And then he didn't know how to slow his parachute so he slammed into a Rock and died lolol

After that my friend left

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Haha nah we lost the heli

And then he didn't know how to slow his parachute so he slammed into a Rock and died lolol

After that my friend left

i assume he was a noob since slowing down your chute is easy.

Niño-Livi
  • Niño-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeh he didn't know about heist vest either😵 till I told him lol

I was using Google translate to talk to him in Polish haha but he is a better player now
  • hugh750 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users