By: Taake

"kuolitko oikeesti kurumaan" a classic :) :^:

wosniies
  • wosniies

Rockstar Editor/Freeroamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

I have had many classics like someone dies during running towards the bikes, strand the dinghy ... or me getting stuck.

Back when the kuruma garage got patched, we didnt knew yet how to get there with other than bikes, so we all left with the bikes towards the dinghy. I am a terrible bike rider, so in a magic way, avoiding the cops following me, i manage to drive the bike in the water. Then after some fighting with the cops and against the timer, I steal a cop car. two tires too less but still driveable, I manage to get towards the altruist camp, but my car wouldnt drive up the hill, nor the stairs, so I had to run (with a timer on 1 minute) with the team already at the boat, I run as fast as I can towards the cliff and jump off and parachute down. I swear, if I was one second faster, we would of made it. But .. we failed. It was a disaster :p

Also during the Series A heist, with me and three other friends, one of the guys decided that placing proxies was a good idea, until we had to leave the area and drive towards the lighthouse. First proxy goes off under us, but we made it, but then I see the guy who placed the proxies blow up big time. He forgot about the proxies and of course; heist failed. I was laughing so hard xD

nWo_Y2J_2015
  • nWo_Y2J_2015

Can you break code?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Pacific Standards finale. 3 of us are already on the boat. Random guy circling around the ramp not knowing what to do. We all tell him to use the ramp, jump, parachute down and every single thing we could think of in the simplest english possible. He probably didn't understand a single word, because 2 loooong minutes later he died.

Maybe he was afraid of heights? lol

• Liquid Snake 245 likes this

Liquid Snake 245
  • Liquid Snake 245

The man with the same codename as you

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Was going to do Pac Standard with 3 randoms (should've knew better).  Host sets f*cking tuxedos.  Ok I figure if I get the heli set up the crappy outfits won't matter.  Had just gotten heli, Crowd Control failed.  I left.

Why can't ADHD retards not just wait for people to arrive to checkpoint, whenever it's to their benefit?  Lester clearly says not to alert the cops either.  Don't deserve my help.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DentureDynamite, A week ago.

Pacific Standards finale. 3 of us are already on the boat. Random guy circling around the ramp not knowing what to do. We all tell him to use the ramp, jump, parachute down and every single thing we could think of in the simplest english possible. He probably didn't understand a single word, because 2 loooong minutes later he died.

Maybe he was afraid of heights? lol

I kind of felt like that recently trying to dive straight down into the water at the end of the Humane Labs finale; for some reason I kept getting stuck on some pipe near the bottom right before making the 90 degree turn into the tunnel.

Wasn't a fail, but I did slow down my team. *sigh*

There's got to be something about being under pressure that brings out failures in heists; I swear half the things I've failed at wouldn't be such an issue if I was just messing around doing the same thing in freeroam...

• godtrams and J-Scott-D like this

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted An hour ago

Got that a few days ago:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users