Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

I shot a npc in fleeca bank
  • clevertrev likes this

_Celldweller
  • _Celldweller

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

On the Fleeca Bank Mission, the stupid magnet on the heli didn't spawn. Tried that part over and over, hopefully they fix this.

Was this last night? Did you play with some random from Game Informer crew?

I had the same issue myself. Both of us had to restart the game a few times just to get the heist to start correctly. The magnet never appeared and the other guy ended up quitting out.

Odd thing is that I got a call from Lester as though we succeeded and the setup for the next heist became available. How do I go back and attempt the Fleeca heist again?

shorepoint
  • shorepoint

gta jabroni

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:36 PM Edited by matthewisepic48, 11 March 2015 - 09:37 PM.

That feel when your just one short of a player for a heist setup/ heist and the guy has immediatly left from the session. Or when the guy leaves during one. Or when the randoms ( @ the people who have no friends ) screw up and die. I had to wait a good 30 minutes or so, I believe, for four people to show up for a heist setup. I died whle trying to get to cover in the plane mission. :facedesk:

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:40 PM

I burned Lester to death. I didn't think it would kill him.

• Speedy1st, viperdk, SirPhilMcKraken and 21 others like this

sigma200
  • sigma200

Gun for Hire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

In the prison break, we all got in the plane, but Rashkovsky was running in circles like an idiot around the plane instead of getting in and eventually the cops killed us.

• MarkT likes this

mdekiss
  • mdekiss

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

Waiting 15 minutes for 3 other people to join and then a guy waits all 5 minutes during the clothing choice part and quits right before it starts. And that's the closest I got to playing heists today...
  • PkUnzipper, §†rāngė and Gay Tony like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

my biggest fail was during the fleeca bank heist, i was the getaway driver and a random player that joined hacked the bank door.

i goofed when we where suppost to enter the bank i pulled out my combat mg, causing a bank teller hit the alarm and we failed.

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

Flew the Hydra right into my teammate's jet during Human Labs.

theukgamer
  • theukgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:12 PM

On the Fleeca Bank Mission, the stupid magnet on the heli didn't spawn. Tried that part over and over, hopefully they fix this.

The magnet wasent there for me but it still worked as if it was. Just drive under it the same speed etc.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

Prison Getaway prep, stealing the plane. Getting in the plane, gunner climbs the roof of plane, stumbles, falls headfirst in the propeller.

RE-7B
  • RE-7B

Annis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:19 PM Edited by Ryan_Codebreaker, 12 March 2015 - 12:32 AM.

Do the Fifth and Final Setup mission for "The Humane Labs Raid"

Get to the Labs

Look at the cameras

Camera section finishes

SETUP FAILED:
Crew Member Left

f*cking Servers

Or in my case:

Do the Fifth and Final Setup mission for "The Humane Labs Raid"

Get to the Labs

Look at the cameras

Camera section finishes

Guy kills guard in front of guards

SETUP FAILED:

Then the servers failed

and still waiting!

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

I tried playing the fleeca bank heist with a random because i dont have any friends/crew to play with.

* We failed the set up mission 20 seconds in due to the idiot shooting at random npcs during the drive, getting us wanted. Lester even said "dont get any police attention" and the idiot ignored him. He couldnt go 10 f*cking minutes without feeling the need to shoot everything. -_-

We failed during the getaway of the heist twice because the idiot couldnt drive to save his life.

* During the first getaway atempt, he flipped the kuruma on its roof. Instead of trying to roll it back over, he got out and ran.

* During the second getaway atempt, he was driving off-road to avoid the police road blocks but he managed to sink the Kuruma in the oceon.

what system do you play on ?

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:26 PM

Did all prep missions for prison break, complete heist, server error WHILE we're parachuting out of the plane at the end. Have to start completely over because I wasn't the leader.

Capshun Is Cool
  • Capshun Is Cool

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

People keep dying!

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:29 PM

Prison heist, buzzard shot down one of the police choppers....it fell on the plane and exploded it

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

In the prison break, we all got in the plane, but Rashkovsky was running in circles like an idiot around the plane instead of getting in and eventually the cops killed us.

Almost the same thing happened to me except he fell through an invisible hole on the runway and only his head was visible.

GtaFanatik
  • GtaFanatik

Bank Robber

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:34 PM

HEISTS ARE GONE FOR ME!

After sucessfuly managed to see the Fleeca bank with Lester and a guy, and borrow the Kuruma to these japanese gangs, I went to my house to start the score. My character had a glass of whisky looking at the landscape, then the screen had blurred (where the job menu to invite friends should appear) but then appeared a screen saying "There was a problem with Rockstar Servers, returning to Grand Theft Auto V". After going to gta v I went back to Online and I went to my apartament where the "H" icon was but...
The planning board was bugged, it showed a blank list with my name, the total score and my percentage (100%), but there was no way to start the score. After joining new sessions, turning off/on my Router, everything, I just realized that calling lester and cancel the heist would be the solution, so I did it. Now what? There's no H anymore, I can't go to Lester's Factory to ask him for another job, there's no option in the phone, nothing. I can't create a new heist. If I start a heist from the invite menu, they say the lobby is full, if I start it via quick jobs, it says that R* servers are off. I just can't do any Heist. Any clue?

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:37 PM

The magnet wasent there for me but it still worked as if it was. Just drive under it the same speed etc.

The cargobob spawn at the end of the freaking bridge for me. I was pissed.

DEADP00L
  • DEADP00L

The Merc With The Mouth

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:47 PM

While trying to intercept the prison bus on the highway I tried to shoot at cops from my car with the AP Pistol. I found it odd no bullets were firing, but then I heard a different sound... I was cooking a grenade. Needless to say, we all went a little "boom".

• GrandReaping likes this

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

Republic of Kekistan

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

People keep leaving/trolling...

Tommo92
  • Tommo92

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:55 PM Edited by Tommo92, 11 March 2015 - 10:55 PM.

People
Biggest problem for me is trolls... I mean really cmon its hard to find a full party as it is at the minute with sh*t servers. Yet alone having some idiot in your group ramming everyone's cars and purposely dying towards the ending of missons! Sad people.

semah
  • semah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

Doing Bus on the Prison Break.  Pulled off jacking the bus flawlessly and I jumped into the bus with the dude that drove it.  We got a bit shot up, but managed to lose the cops by driving onto the train tracks.  And then got hit by the train which sent the bus flailing and then subsequently catching on fire and exploding.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

Prison
took us 2 times before we almist got it then we all had to leave

First try the plane was on fire but could somehow still run but couldnt get speed to take off

Second the guard didnt get in the plane and got killed

3rd was biggest fail tho. We had a semi clear takeoff area and both prison memvers were in plane but pilot gained too much speed as rashkovsky was entering and he fell off the wing (the animation was almost done). Then the plane gets swarmed and we are shot dead

Octavio89
  • Octavio89

Trick

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:58 PM Edited by Octavio89, 11 March 2015 - 10:59 PM.

I swear I am so pissed at this game right now. Trying to prepare the second heist where two teams are supposed to each steal a police car and another car, but the other team always fu cks up, its incredible, even on the lowest difficulty...

why are people so stupid? why do they go berserk instead of just call 911 on the phone in order to get a police car? why does nobody know that eating can replenish your health when you are injured? why do I keep getting messages during missons saying 'XYZ commited suicide'. Why do I get Level 7 players in my group even though it says the Heist is level 12+ ? Why do I keep getting other players that play like 4 year olds/drunks/people who play gta for the very first time

WHAT

WHY

AND HOW

Why can't I just do it alone? It's just about stealing two cars, I have done harder missions in SP. Tried this mission for the last two hours with at least half a dozen trys. It's just impossible.

Sometimes I hate just people

• Diani The Otter, Akatsuky and Rose.Quartz like this

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:10 PM

I've had teammates who can't even lose the 3 star wanted level (with no helicopters) on the prison bus mission.

On one occasion I waited at the drop off point for over 10 minutes, just for one of them to die and fail it.

Then another time I got so frustrated with the bus driver that I made him crash and I stole the bus to do it myself. I'm sure you can piece together what he did when we got back to freemode.

• Joebomb likes this

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

ß

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:11 PM

Prison heist final:

We drove the prisoner to the plane and got out of the car. My team mate in the Buzzard shot down a police helicopter and it fell on my head. I'm dead, mission failed. We failed the next 3 times too, each time on the airfield because of the cops. And then every time you have to do the same sh*t all over again. No good checkpoint. I got annoyed and quit. Will try again tomorrow.

concolt
  • concolt

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:14 PM

Getting the plane for the Prison Break with randoms. I accidently shot the giant gas tank thing and blew myself up.

Lol I did the same thing.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:17 PM Edited by 8up local, 11 March 2015 - 11:18 PM.

waited since yesterday to be able to join a heist and finally got in on one a while ago. got done with the set up and then the host/leader timed out.  :lol: i laugh, but i do not find it funny since all i really want is 2 of the heist vehicles.

Speedy1st
  • Speedy1st

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:20 PM

I was sitting in the lobby for 2 hours today, trying to find randoms.

We were 3 players at best, a few times we were 2. Rockstar shows no effort to repair matchmaking.

(i only know that it was 2 hours and only waited so long because a friend called me in real life and i waited while talking n the phone for 2 hours straight)

the heists itself work rather good for me, it only takes a lot of time to start the heists. Getting your friends together, someone cant join the heist, then several people get kicked during mission, some die and get kicked out of the heist, Lester won't call, the flip chart is glitched...

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Furry and Proud. Maybe

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:24 PM

How the f*ck do you kill yourself after we kill all of the Vagos at the airfield?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users