Heist failure stories

1,659 replies to this topic
Liquid_Snake_LosSantos
  • Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

Snitch

• Members
  • None
  • Best GTA Topic 2013 "Cool things you didn't know about."

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:43 PM Edited by Liquid_Snake_LosSantos, 11 March 2015 - 07:44 PM.

I finished the prison heist today after many failures.

The number and variety of failures was actually hilarious. Prison deaths, plane crash, buzzard crash, demolition fail, one time somebody even accidentally followed the wrong team and failed us because he didn't do his actual task. 

I am enjoying the heists though.

• PkUnzipper, Joebomb, Low-Leaf and 1 other like this

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Inb4"Biggest failure is me not being able to get on heists"

• Arkane, SirPhilMcKraken, Carrythxd and 35 others like this

gravis
  • gravis

I'm a peace-loving decoy, ready for retaliation

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

Demoman hopping into the prison bus with us. Pilot trying to land (managed) without landing gear, but he couldn't lift off after that.. 

• Speedy1st, hsthompson, junkpile and 5 others like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

During the first prison break setup, one of my teammates fell five feet from a rooftop onto a van and died. I wish we could just jump down from rooftops and not have to use ladders.

TinyMcBig
  • TinyMcBig

BigMcTiny

• Members
  • None

The biggest fail was letting a rank 9 fill the fourth spot so we could do it. Let's just say it wasn't about what he didn't do, it was about what he did do. We had 3 stars within seconds.
  • junkpile, CallMeClutchie, Growlmon and 9 others like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

On Top of Mountains, Under Stars

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Getting the plane for the Prison Break with randoms. I accidently shot the giant gas tank thing and blew myself up.

Liquid_Snake_LosSantos
  • Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

Snitch

• Members
  • None
  • Best GTA Topic 2013 "Cool things you didn't know about."

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

During the first prison break setup, one of my teammates fell five feet from a rooftop onto a van and died. I wish we could just jump down from rooftops and not have to use ladders.

Same happened with me, but It was during the prison sniper set up. He decided to jump off the roof and died.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

i thumbed up because its true

• MrPlow and Trishan99 like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

*Roark!*

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

Taking off from the carrier, second heist mate jumped the gun while taxiing,caused a stupid pile up, just as we got freed, multiple missiles wrecked us.
I couldn't stop laughing.
  • hugh750, SirPhilMcKraken, Lamborghini1335 and 5 others like this

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:08 PM Edited by Terrato137, 11 March 2015 - 08:09 PM.

This.

Also, doing the bus mission, guy gets out, gets the bus, he gets to the ending spot, waiting for someone else to lose the cops, bus magically gets stuck on something, blows up.

Next try, guy gets outta his car to shoot the driver, thinking he would get out with his AR, instead he gets out with his grenade launcher already equipped, accidentally blows up the bus.

• Speedy1st, SirPhilMcKraken, kirg1234 and 4 others like this

DJ_Jiggles
  • DJ_Jiggles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

I f*cked up being the Fleeca driver once, but it wasn't entirely my fault. Lester never exactly discussed the getaway until it was actually f*cking happening. As soon as the guy cracked the box and got in, I took off into the mountains to lose the cops like the franchise has conditioned me to. When I get ass-deep in the mountains, Lester then decides to tell me about the f*cking Cargobob. Needless to say, I didn't make it to the bridge in time.

Thanks, Lester. -.-

• _Celldweller, SirPhilMcKraken, Carrythxd and 17 others like this

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

biggest fail is every time i click PLAY i f*cking hard freeze...Im going to punch a baby square in the face...RAGEEEEE...lol

yete420
  • yete420

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

On the Fleeca Bank Mission, the stupid magnet on the heli didn't spawn. Tried that part over and over, hopefully they fix this.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:12 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 11 March 2015 - 08:14 PM.

I tried playing the fleeca bank heist with a random because i dont have any friends/crew to play with.

* We failed the set up mission 20 seconds in due to the idiot shooting at random npcs during the drive, getting us wanted. Lester even said "dont get any police attention" and the idiot ignored him. He couldnt go 10 f*cking minutes without feeling the need to shoot everything. -_-

We failed during the getaway of the heist twice because the idiot couldnt drive to save his life.

* During the first getaway atempt, he flipped the kuruma on its roof. Instead of trying to roll it back over, he got out and ran.

* During the second getaway atempt, he was driving off-road to avoid the police road blocks but he managed to sink the Kuruma in the oceon.

• LeeH1989, SirPhilMcKraken, MitchJ90 and 23 others like this

Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

We were doing the Prison Break, and made it flawless to the end. As me, my friend, and Walter White were leaving the riot van to get in the Velum, our guy in the Buzzard shot a police heli and the debris crashed into our plane and blew it up.

Here's the clip:

https://account.xbox...ec-95bbae5171db

• Ballistic Jello, LeeH1989, SirPhilMcKraken and 18 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:26 PM

heist failure story?

mmm failing heist due to a server hiccup that disconnected a player!
  • viperdk, SirPhilMcKraken, Lamborghini1335 and 6 others like this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:39 PM

Did prison heist perfectly, buddy thought head butting propellers was a good idea. 10/10
  • Chillmatic, Octane, kirg1234 and 3 others like this

*Lola
  • *Lola

♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

I tried playing the fleeca bank heist with a random because i dont have any friends/crew to play with.

* We failed the set up mission 20 seconds in due to the idiot shooting at random npcs during the drive, getting us wanted. Lester even said "dont get any police attention" and the idiot ignored him. He couldnt go 10 f*cking minutes without feeling the need to shoot everything. -_-

We failed during the getaway of the heist twice because the idiot couldnt drive to save his life.

* During the first getaway atempt, he flipped the kuruma on its roof. Instead of trying to roll it back over, he got out and ran.

* During the second getaway atempt, he was driving off-road to avoid the police road blocks but he managed to sink the Kuruma in the oceon.

Free roam retards.LOL

• SirPhilMcKraken, Octane, luisniko and 8 others like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

Today I tried doing the first heist.First it took me like 10 minutes to find someone who wants to do it,but then the guy left after we got the Kuruma and then for some reason the Heist couldn´t continue and I had to scope out the bank again.I did that with some other guy and the console froze right as I drove the Granger in the garage,I have no idea did it save or am I going to have to do it again.Also,sometimes the mini map disappears for a few seconds after cutscenes.As much as I want to unlock the new vehicles(especially Casco and unarmored Kuruma),I think I´m going to wait with heists until I get the PS4,hopefully new gen console will be more stable and won´t glitch and freeze so much.Also,more people I know play on Playstations than Xboxes,so I won´t have to play with unreliable randoms.

• Orra and ChrisPerry2 like this

Str33tJustus
  • Str33tJustus

Crew: Str33tWise/PKDY

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

When stealing the plane for the prison heist...me and my crew were all huddled up behind our cars and crates sniping before going up to barn to take it. There was a huge pile of enemies up ahead so I took out the grenade launcher...shot one and ducked back down, just my luck it hit a crate, bounced back and blew up all of us along with our personal vehicles. 

I probably apoligized about 100 times for that one.

• Zibulaatio, Octane, kirg1234 and 5 others like this

Zibulaatio
  • Zibulaatio

Insurgent Pick-Up 4ever

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

Finally completed prison break on hard with my noob friends. Heist finale took exactly 10 tries and me myself caused 2 of the failures as a prison officer. But i had fun, heists are best thing that happened to gta online for sure.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:04 PM Edited by PoeticWhisper, 11 March 2015 - 09:05 PM.

We finally got the prison break heist done right, we all were working together perfectly, the stars aligned, the clouds from the sky opened up and let the light shine on us. My buddy Troy and I were on our way to the plane pickup at McKenzie airfield, and I warned my friend too late that there was a gas tank on the other side of the fence, so we hit it. We all almost died, but we got into the plane just fine. Flew to the corona and right as we jumped out, and he took the flight stick, he somehow f*cking died.... we failed the mission, and for some reason it didn't have any checkpoints. So we did it all over again.

We did it again after this, pissed off as hell, I swear to god we were out of that prison in like 4 minutes flat. Done in around like 10 minutes.

NaTaLiiA513
  • NaTaLiiA513

Strong and Stable, like a table

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

The goddamn drill kept on overheating in The Fleeca Bank Heist. Couldn't get through it. 

• clevertrev likes this

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:10 PM

A glitch not allowing us to loose cops. A whole heist and time wasted. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

Eddie Toh forgot to bring the magnet to the Fleeca Job. 4 times in a row.

• Ash'R9k. and Terrell like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

I can't find stupid Rashkovsky at the Prison!
  • Terrell likes this

LivingDynamo
  • LivingDynamo

Gone fishin'

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

Me and a bunch of randoms were playing the plane mission for the prison break. The plane takes off, the vagos all die, and I start running to my car.

Some c**t in a zentorno decides that running me over when we have no lives left is gonna be hilarious.

Mission fails, everyone leaves.

• SirPhilMcKraken, Octane, Jimmy Darmody and 5 others like this

GrandTheftRobbo
  • GrandTheftRobbo

merc for hire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

After a painstaking 2 and a half/3 hrs of failure (with 2 HORRIBLE teammates) we FINALLY made it to the very end and I mean THE VERY END of the Prison heist (all we had to do is meet up at the chopper). So im sitting in the helicopter waiting for the 3 of them to land their parachutes (with all of our lives in tact),and one of them dies from not knowing how to land. Then on the mic I mention holding L1 and R1 to slow down/steer your landing and SUPRISE he steers right into the helicopter and dies AGAIN. Nothing can explain the look on my face at that moment. LOL

on the bright side my buddies hopped on a couple hrs later and we beat the whole thing first try, smooth as a whistle :) lol, my goodness what a difference!

• Speedy1st, SirPhilMcKraken, Octane and 6 others like this

happygrowls
  • happygrowls

inactive but lurks alot

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

Do the Fifth and Final Setup mission for "The Humane Labs Raid"

Get to the Labs

Look at the cameras

Camera section finishes

SETUP FAILED:
Crew Member Left

f*cking Servers

UKPortista
  • UKPortista

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:30 PM

Humane Lab Raid - Deliver EMP. 

I'll be hearing those f*cking security breach sirens in my sleep.

• hugh750, SirPhilMcKraken, Jimbatron and 23 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users