theNGclan
  • theNGclan

#SaveOpenIV

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:59 AM Edited by Craig Kostelecky, 03 March 2015 - 03:00 AM.

GTA:LC Language Packs

The american.gxt file is now final. If anyone wants to do translations to other languages, you'll need a copy of it and CyQ's vicegxt editor - both can be found in this package. The american.gxt is the only file in this package that is currently up-to-date.

Also found in the package are the most up-to-date versions of translations so far - they are not complete as there has been no updates since the final american.gxt was released. The translations part done so far are:

• Spanish - VGF
  • French - Knightriders
  • Russian - Main_Salvadore
  • German - MoeRonimoe / SteaVor
  • Spanish - VGF

Also, we now have a complete Polish translation for LC - thanks to Wasyl-Pasyl icon14.gif.

If you are interested in helping out with a translation, please post here.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:55 AM

I'm really happy you brought this one back (as with the others of course).

As we near a final release, I'd really like to have complete and accurate translations for the gxt. The last time these were done was probably for the first beta 2 release (8-9 years ago). And while the gxt hasn't changed drastically, there are definitely new entries that need attention.

So this is a call out. If anybody is able and willing to translate into another language, please let me know. 

Knightriders
  • Knightriders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:47 PM Edited by Knightriders, 15 April 2015 - 07:48 PM.

The French language pack is going to need major reworking I believe, I made that YEARS ago and to be truthful it was a pretty bad job overall I think. I'd like to help but I've completely forgotten how it all works and to be honest I'm not really interested in relearning how this stuff works. If someone wants to step up and fix it up or redo it, it would be greatly appreciated.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad to see this mod is still around, gave me so many hours of fun back in the day, both playing and doing the (poor) translation!

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:14 AM

Languages are verrry behind overall, I think :(

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:20 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 21 July 2016 - 02:19 AM.

Is anyone working on the french.gxt file? I have updated the file here. I mostly added missing entries and updated a few by copying the text from the original French GXT files from both GTA III and Vice City. Entries that don't exist in either one remain untranslated. These are all the changes I made to the file:
[MAIN]
BELLYUP		// Triad
BIKE_0		// 'Alleys and Angels'
BIKE_1		// 'College Tour'
BIKE_2		// 'Airport Aggression'
BLISTA		// Blista
BOMB		// Conduis ton véhicule chez l'artificier et piège-le avec une ~h~bombe~w~. Coût - ~h~1.000 dollars.
BORGNIN		// Borgnine
CIR_OFF		// Time circuits off
CIR_ON		// Time circuits on
COLOMCR		// Cartel
CUBAN		// Cuban Hermes
DELOREA		// DeLorean
DIABLCR		// Diablo
DL_HLP1		// Great Scott! You have a DeLorean! It can fly as well as travel in time.
DL_HLP2		// Press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_TURRETUP~~w~ or ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_TURRETDOWN~~w~ to change the driving DeLorean into a flying car or vice versa.
DL_HLP3		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_HANDBRAKE~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
DL_HLP4		// Press ~h~~k~~TOGGLE_SUBMISSIONS~ button~w~ to activate the time circuits. When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t.
DL_HLP5		// Press ~h~up ~w~ or ~h~down buttons on the d-pad~w~ to change the driving DeLorean into a flying car or vice versa.
DL_HLP6		// Press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_ACCELERATE~ button~w~ to activate the time circuits. When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t.
DL_HLP7		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_ENTER_EXIT~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
DL_HLP8		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_FIREWEAPON_ALT~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
DL_HLP9		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_ACCELERATE~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
GENLEE		// General Lee
GHOST		// Fantôme
HOODSCR		// Hoods
KURUMA		// Kuruma
MRWONGS		// M. Wongs
OUTFT1		// Prison
OUTFT2		// Streetwear
PANLANT		// Panlantic
POS1		// ~1~.~1~
POS2		// ~1~.0~1~
SPRAY		// Amène ton véhicule à l'atelier de peinture pour annuler ton ~h~indice de recherche~w~, ~h~répare ~w~et ~h~repeins ~w~ton véhicule. Coût -~h~ 1000$.
STFT_04		// Meilleur temps sur 'Alleys and Angels'
STFT_05		// Meilleur temps sur 'College Tour'
STFT_06		// Meilleur temps sur 'Airport Aggression'
TOYZ		// TOYZ
VICECHE		// Cheetah
YAKUZCR		// Yakuza
YARDICR		// Yardie

[ICECRE1]
ICC1_16		// Utilise la camionnette de Mr Whoopee pour distribuer les produits Cherry Poppers dans Liberty City.
ICC1_17		// Mission Distribution terminée
ICC1_19		// Total de deals réalisés : ~1~
ICC1_4		// ~g~Il n'y a aucun client dans ce secteur. Essaye ailleurs.
ICC1_5		// Deals effectués :
ICC1_7		// Tu reçois de l'argent pour chaque transaction faite, mais plus tu fais d'affaires, plus tu attires l'attention de la police.
ICC1_8		// Pour effectuer une transaction, ~h~gare ta camionnette ~w~et appuie sur la ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_HORN~ ~w~pour jouer le jingle et attirer les clients.
ICC1_9		// Les gangs locaux n'apprécient pas qu'on fasse des affaires sur leur territoire. Attends-toi à des représailles.
ICE_AT1		// Mission Distribution accomplie

[T4X4]
T4X4_5A		// Test your skills with the Bike, see how quickly you can complete the course.
T4X4_5B		// TEMPS :
T4X4_5C		// You have ~1~ seconds to get back on the Angel!
T4X4_5D		// You have ~1~ second to get back on the Angel!
T4X4_5E		// You have ~1~ seconds to get back on the Sanchez!
T4X4_5F		// You have ~1~ second to get back on the Sanchez!
T4X4_5G		// You have ~1~ seconds to get back on the PCJ 600!
T4X4_5H		// You have ~1~ second to get back on the PCJ 600!
T4X4_5I		// Temps : ~1~:~1~
T4X4_5J		// Temps : ~1~:0~1~
T4X4_5K		// Nv meilleur tps : ~1~:~1~
T4X4_5L		// Nv meilleur tps : ~1~:0~1~
french_distribution_th.jpg
  • Craig Kostelecky likes this

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:07 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 21 July 2016 - 02:22 AM.

spanish.gxt update
Similar to what I did for the French GXT, I mostly added missing entries in the Spanish GXT. I also fixed a bug that causes the game to crash when the bomb shop help text is displayed. Here are all the changes I made to the file:

[MAIN]
ADMIRAL		// Admiral
BIKE_0		// 'Alleys and Angels'
BIKE_1		// 'College Tour'
BIKE_2		// 'Airport Aggression'
BOMB		// Conduce tu vehículo a la tienda de bombas para poner una ~h~bomba~w~. Coste - ~h~1.000$.
CIR_OFF		// Time circuits off
CIR_ON		// Time circuits on
COMET		// Comet
CUBAN		// Cuban Hermes
DELOREA		// DeLorean
DL_HLP1		// Great Scott! You have a DeLorean! It can fly as well as travel in time.
DL_HLP2		// Press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_TURRETUP~~w~ or ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_TURRETDOWN~~w~ to change the driving DeLorean into a flying car or vice versa.
DL_HLP3		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_HANDBRAKE~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
DL_HLP4		// Press ~h~~k~~TOGGLE_SUBMISSIONS~ button~w~ to activate the time circuits. When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t.
DL_HLP5		// Press ~h~up ~w~ or ~h~down buttons on the d-pad~w~ to change the driving DeLorean into a flying car or vice versa.
DL_HLP6		// Press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_ACCELERATE~ button~w~ to activate the time circuits. When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t.
DL_HLP7		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_ENTER_EXIT~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
DL_HLP8		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_FIREWEAPON_ALT~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
DL_HLP9		// While flying, you can press ~h~~k~~PED_SPRINT~~w~ to thrust the car forward.
GENLEE		// General Lee
OUTFT1		// Prisión
OUTFT2		// Calle
PHOENIX		// Phoenix
SANDKIN		// Sandking
VICECHE		// Cheetah
ZEBRA		// Taxi cebra

[ICECRE1]
ICC1_16		// Utiliza la furgoneta del Sr. Whoopee para distribuir los productos Cherry Popper por Vice City.
ICC1_17		// Misión de Distribución finalizada
ICC1_19		// Total de negocios hechos: ~1~
ICC1_4		// ~g~No hay ningún cliente en esta zona, inténtalo en otra.
ICC1_5		// Negocios hechos:
ICC1_7		// Por cada transacción que hagas recibirás dinero, aunque cuantas más operaciones lleves a cabo más atención provocarás de la policía.
ICC1_8		// Para llevar a cabo el negocio ~h~aparca la furgoneta, ~w~y pulsa el ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_HORN~ ~w~para que suene la mªsica que llamar˜ la atenci¦n de la gente.
ICC1_9		// A las bandas locales no les gustará que hagas negocios en su territorio así que si haces esto, prepárate para hostilidades.
ICE_AT1		// Fábrica de Helados Completada

[T4X4]
T4X4_5A		// Test your skills with the Bike, see how quickly you can complete the course.
T4X4_5B		// TIEMPO:
T4X4_5C		// You have ~1~ seconds to get back on the Angel!
T4X4_5D		// You have ~1~ second to get back on the Angel!
T4X4_5E		// You have ~1~ seconds to get back on the Sanchez!
T4X4_5F		// You have ~1~ second to get back on the Sanchez!
T4X4_5G		// You have ~1~ seconds to get back on the PCJ 600!
T4X4_5H		// You have ~1~ second to get back on the PCJ 600!
T4X4_5I		// Tiempo: ~1~:~1~
T4X4_5J		// Tiempo: ~1~:0~1~
T4X4_5K		// Nuevo mejor tiempo: ~1~:~1~
T4X4_5L		// Nuevo mejor tiempo: ~1~:0~1~
spanish_th.jpg
  • Craig Kostelecky and Silent like this

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:38 AM

We need a way to quickly determine which GXT entries are missing - my GXT Builder has a simplistic version control (which worked great over Dropbox) but it only supports SA GXT format (with hashes instead of GXT names) as for now.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 3 days ago Edited by spaceeinstein, 3 days ago.

For future reference, these are all the GXT entries that differ from III in american.gxt as far as I know.
KeyIIILC
AM1_Bbusiness or otherwise. Lets lay our cards on the table.business or otherwise. Let's lay our cards on the table.
AS2_11~g~~1~ OF 9!~g~~1~ OF ~1~!
AS3_A~W~Do we tighten it some more now, or just wait for it to turn black and fall off?~w~Do we tighten it some more now, or just wait for it to turn black and fall off?
CAR_EXPCars explodedRoad Vehicles destroyed
CDERRORError reading the Grand Theft Auto III DVDError reading the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DVD
DRIVE_BHave an Uzi selected when entering a vehicle then look left or right and press the ~h~~k~~PED_FIREWEAPON~ button~w~ to fire.Have an Uzi selected when entering a vehicle then look left or right and press the ~c~ button to fire.
DRIVE_CHave an Uzi selected when entering a vehicle then look left or right and press the ~i~ button to fire.
EBAL_DI know a guy, he's connected, his name's Luigi.I know this guy, he's connected, his name's Luigi.
FEDL_WRDeleting data. Please do not remove the Memory Card (PS2) in MEMORY CARD slot 1, reset or switch off the console.Deleting saved game. Please wait...
FESTDCMDistance travelled by car (m)Distance traveled by car (m)
FESTDFMDistance travelled on foot (m)Distance traveled on foot (m)
FEST_DCDist. travelled by car (miles)Dist. traveled by car (miles)
FEST_DFDist. travelled on foot (miles)Dist. traveled on foot (miles)
FEST_GCGang Cars Totalled:Gang Cars Totaled:
FESZ_WRSaving data. Please do not remove the Memory Card (PS2) in MEMORY CARD slot 1, reset or switch off the console.Saving current game. Please wait...
F_FAIL1Fire Truck mission ended.Fire Fighter mission ended.
HELP1Stop in the center of the blue marker.Stop in the center of the ~b~blue marker~w~.
HELP12Walk into the center of the blue marker to trigger a mission.Walk into the center of the ~b~blue marker~w~ to trigger a mission.
HEL_DSTHelicopters destroyedPlanes & Helicopters destroyed
HM2_1AUse the RC buggies to destroy the armored cars. Press the ~h~~k~~PED_FIREWEAPON~ button ~w~to detonate.Use the RC buggies to destroy the armored cars. Press the ~c~ button to detonate.
HM2_1BUse the RC buggies to destroy the armored cars. Press the ~i~ button to detonate.
JM4_GNow listen to me, I'm planning a job that needs a good driver so drop by sometime later Ok?Now listen to me, I'm planning a job that needs a good driver so drop by sometime later, okay?
KM1_8CPress the ~c~ button to ~h~activate the bomb,~w~ remember to get out of the way.
KM1_8EPress the ~i~ button to ~h~activate the bomb,~w~ remember to get out of the way.
LM2_2EUse the ~c~ button to ~h~punch ~w~and ~h~kick~w~ or ~h~swing ~w~the bat!
LOOK_BPush the ~h~right analog stick ~w~left or right to look ~h~left ~w~or ~h~right ~w~while in a vehicle. Push the ~h~right analog stick ~w~down to look ~h~behind~w~.
NO_PCCDPlease insert Grand Theft Auto III - disc 2 into the drive or press ESC to cancelPlease insert your GTA Vice City CD, or press ESC to cancel
PAGEB10Rocket Launcher delivered to hideoutRocket Launcher delivered to hideout. The Hunter is now available from Phil's army store in Rockford.
PBOAT_2Press the ~h~~k~~PED_FIREWEAPON~ ~w~button to fire the boat cannons.Press ~c~ to fire the boat cannons.
PBOAT_3Press ~i~ to fire the boat cannons.
RADIO_EUse ~<~ and ~>~ to cycle through the ~h~radio stations.
RCHELPAPress the ~k~~PED_FIREWEAPON~ button, or drive the RC car into a vehicle's wheels to detonate.Press the ~c~ button, or drive the RC car into vehicle's wheels to detonate.
RCHELPBPress the ~i~ button, or drive the RC car into vehicle's wheels to detonate.
SPRAY_1Use the ~h~~k~~PED_FIREWEAPON~ button ~w~to fire the water cannon.Use the ~h~~k~~PED_FIREWEAPON~ ~w~button to fire the water cannon. Aim using ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_TURRETLEFT~~w~ and ~h~~k~~VEHICLE_TURRETRIGHT~~w~.
SPRAY_3Use the ~c~ button to fire the water cannon. Aim using the ~h~right analog stick~w~.
SPRAY_5Use the ~i~ button to fire the water cannon. Aim using the ~h~right analog stick~w~.
YD1_CNT~1~ of 15!~1~ of ~1~!
YD3_E~r~You've already boosted a diablo gangcar!~r~You've already boosted a Diablo gangcar!

And all keys in ICECRE1 and TAX2, and T4X4_5* keys in T4X4.
  • Craig Kostelecky and Crspy like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users