Photo

Unofficial Mods

42 replies to this topic
Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:14 PM Edited by Gummy , 30 September 2017 - 04:34 PM.

Is there a mod where it enables Vice City weapons to spawn around, used by gang members, and such? Maybe other Vice City specific features to be enabled too? I'd like to play through the III story again but with new features and twists.

Also, is the latest release modloader compatible?

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:42 PM Edited by Kaniel Outis, 30 September 2017 - 08:42 PM.

Is there a mod where it enables Vice City weapons to spawn around, used by gang members, and such? Maybe other Vice City specific features to be enabled too? I'd like to play through the III story again but with new features and twists.

Also, is the latest release modloader compatible?

The Vice City weapons can be enabled through script. You can change the weapon id for gang members through script. I might be wrong but there was a way of defining weapons using the LC Launcher as well.

What Vice City features are you referring to? The whole point of LC Mod is to play III with additional VC features as long as it's not a major change to the game.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

I use modloader and it seems to work fine for me.

Debug mode enables some Vice City weapons IIRC.
  • Arrow likes this

Ivan91
  • Ivan91

Player Hater

• Members
  • Luxembourg

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:53 AM

Anyone who could please re upload the xbox textures pack? Link is dead.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:54 PM

Practically every link on this is dead, is there any other place to find all this mods?

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

I have a personal collection of (almost all) LC mods released on my hard drive & TBH would love to get rid of them, since they're only cluttering up my desktop & GTA-related folders. The only question remains where to upload them for good, knowing the link(s) will last for a very long time (if not forever).

Russell_Stone
  • Russell_Stone

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

I have a personal collection of (almost all) LC mods released on my hard drive & TBH would love to get rid of them, since they're only cluttering up my desktop & GTA-related folders. The only question remains where to upload them for good, knowing the link(s) will last for a very long time (if not forever).

Try Mediafire or Dropbox
  • Jeansowaty likes this

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

Try Mediafire or Dropbox

Hmm, says I have to log in and/or register in order to use their service(s)... Will give it a try tomorrow, I just don't have the patience for this kind of stuff at the moment. We are talking 53 items, 190MB in total. Including some of the really old gems such as InterCity highway, Stunt Park & Miss Liberty statue by Odie :)

Russell_Stone
  • Russell_Stone

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:14 AM

Try Mediafire or Dropbox

Hmm, says I have to log in and/or register in order to use their service(s)... Will give it a try tomorrow, I just don't have the patience for this kind of stuff at the moment. We are talking 53 items, 190MB in total. Including some of the really old gems such as InterCity highway, Stunt Park & Miss Liberty statue by Odie :)

190MB isn't that much in 2017

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

Sorry guys, I didn't have the time to fiddle with Mediafire & other services, but here's (temporary?) host by File Dropper. If any of you here are willing to re-pack the entire archive & upload all the files individually, then please feel free to do so, but until then this will have to do... Have fun :)

DOWNLOAD

• Ivan91 likes this

Ivan91
  • Ivan91

Player Hater

• Members
  • Luxembourg

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thx, much appreciated.

• SomeGuy86 likes this

Russell_Stone
  • Russell_Stone

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Reuploading to Google Drive, Mega, Dropbox, Mediafire, Yandex Narod. Will edit this post when it's ready.

Elissay
  • Elissay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can Someone please reupload the mods ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users