Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Slidey Cars Guide (How To Drive in V)

77 replies to this topic
Frito-Man
  • Frito-Man

Oppai

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:13 AM Edited by Frito-Man, 30 June 2015 - 02:15 AM.

I can't play GTA V without this cheat, really improves the handling.

Every car feels different. As in real life, you should gradually accelerate to avoid losing traction on the wheels and slow down before turning in any direction.

With the cheat each car has a porpuse. If you want to going up the hills you need a 4x4, not a super car. No more stupid driving physcis!!!

And you can "Drift" with the Futo.

Yes, i'm suck, but believe me, it's really fun! Without this cheat the futo is useless.
  • B Dawg and pilscy like this

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:28 AM Edited by beretta-gt88, 04 July 2015 - 02:33 AM.

on PS4 I been trying this out today and I have to say the cars accelerate faster and top speeds are higher. Wow what a huge difference SC makes on the handling, driving in the interior view is fun!

Johnny Rebel
  • Johnny Rebel

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:28 AM

You know that Obey Rocoto that you have to give back to that one woman near the airport? Put on Slidey Cars and that thing sure hauls ass for an SUV.

Surprisingly I did pretty good on my first run with the cheat, mainly because I always played GTA like a racing simulator. Who knew that a cheat designed to be a stupid fun-for-a-few-minutes kind of thing turned out to make GTA V's driving better?

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:58 AM Edited by beretta-gt88, 03 August 2015 - 12:55 PM.

Hey what happened to everyone here? I've been using SC so much now it's a blast :evilgrin:

I'm getting addicted I can't stand driving without Slidey Cars now I don't care about drifting I like how cars/suvs in stock form have so much torque Rocoto 1st,2nd then lays rubber 3rd,4th and 5th it's an amazing little suv and the Stratum is a beast I never noticed awesome it is even the Voodoo will go 135mph stock and the Emperor will lay rubber in 1st normally it's so slow .

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

I can't play GTA V without this cheat, really improves the handling.

As in real life, you should gradually accelerate to avoid losing traction on the wheels and slow down before turning in any direction.

You may prefer using the slidey cars 'cheat', but to claim that it adds to the realism in factually false.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

I got the Infernus fully maxed to 180mph Wow! SC is awesome!

• TOOMtheRaccoon likes this

RayB_ThrowaStack
  • RayB_ThrowaStack

DYT HUSTLERS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Bring back GTAIV physics with top speed of SC cheat
  • B Dawg likes this

TOOMtheRaccoon
  • TOOMtheRaccoon

Procyon Lotor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

I try to not use this cheat to much so I don't get used to it. I tried it with the Hotknife today and the braking distance was like a goods train. Undriveable.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:29 AM

I'm starting to get the hang of SC, driving a stock Coquette in the rain while being chased by the cops 4* is a blast add BF tires for added fun :cool:

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:15 AM

T20 Slidey Cars

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:56 PM

I like using Slidey Cars during missions, but I can't get bronze,silver or gold because, it's considered a cheat smh.

lolznc
  • lolznc

not of Themyscira

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

Taking a Bravado Bison down narrow forest/mountain tracks with the slidey cars cheat on, at night in the rain adds a whole new dimension to the handling. Plus, when crusing on the freeway you can really feel the Bison leap forwards after each gear shift.... Never realised how powerful that thing is when using the standard game physics.

• Frito-Man and Mr Tomato like this

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

Taking a Bravado Bison down narrow forest/mountain tracks with the slidey cars cheat on, at night in the rain adds a whole new dimension to the handling. Plus, when crusing on the freeway you can really feel the Bison leap forwards after each gear shift.... Never realised how powerful that thing is when using the standard game physics.

Oh yeah it's a beast! The Gauntlet too! most vehicles in stock form are a whole lot different the Rocoto lays rubber in 3rd,4th & 5th stock it's my fav SUV :cool:

• Mr Tomato likes this

Frito-Man
  • Frito-Man

Oppai

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

The cheat is broken now...

Thanks Rockstar

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:28 AM

The cheat is broken now...

Thanks Rockstar

Yep I made a thread about it in support I don't know how to make a ticket do you?

Mr Tomato
  • Mr Tomato

Y, RB, RB, Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:44 AM

RIP slidey cars...

anyone else mad enough to do a fresh install with no patches, out of love for this cheat?

• Darealbandicoot likes this

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:40 PM

this works on ps3 with all updates right, could as well boot up that to use this cheat.

if some patches affect that on there too its easier to delete them over there

Mr Tomato
  • Mr Tomato

Y, RB, RB, Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

this works on ps3 with all updates right, could as well boot up that to use this cheat.

if some patches affect that on there too its easier to delete them over there

I have no idea about that, you are probably right, I'm on xbox one, so I just deleted the game and did a fresh offline install from disc, the games not unplayable with no patches although that's not a great option if you play it online at all, which I don't, but the turbo bug making cars slower with it installed is a sh*t go... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users